Order Of The Phoenix

Marauders Forever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Share | 

Fighting-Cj and Ellei

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

House : Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:45 am

*James*
“Well lets go and get the quills first then.” I said swinging my arms by my side unsure of what to do with them, I was suddenly getting very nervous even though it had been more than half of the day. Figeting with my robes and on a mere whim I took hold of her hand, I smiled sheepishly when Eris looked at me but she didn’t withdraw her hand. I opened the door to the quill shop and stepped back to let Eris walk in first. I wasn’t sure if that was how she expedcted it, being a Slytherin boy they may just shove to get in first but she was a Malfoy.... but then there were alot of respectable pureblood families in Slytherin, I shrugged it off and smiled.
*Vena*
I made a face at Celine as she said star gazing was silly, I didn’t think it was precise or anything but I had to admit even stars were quite pretty to watch even if what they for told was stupid. I picked up a plain black quill frowned at it and put it back. I wasn’t one for just one colour but I wasn’t one for bright colours either. Finding a purple and black one that wasn’t half demented I dicided to get it. Parchement, the parchment was by the door and I turned to walk their and snickered when I saw Potter and Malfoy. “Hey Scor,” I said walking back over to him. He looked at me and I nudged him. “It’s your sister.” His head turned to look at the door and I snickered again. “I would just love to see your dad’s face.”

Prongs is made of music, waffles, and rainbows. With a dash of flamethrowers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ootp.forumotion.com
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:47 pm

*Eris*

I shot a glance at James when he took my hand but I turned away quickly so as not to blush up at him. He held the door for me at the quill shop and I smiled broadly. Boys in Slytherin did that sort of thing in front of teachers and family, but otherwise they couldn't care less about 'ladies first.' His hand in mine felt unfamiliar but not bad and I tried to remember if anyone had ever properly held my hand before. I had never been able to abide Mother holding my hand as it felt so childish, and Father would have never tried. As we stepped into the shop I noticed Riddle but she turned and walked in the other direction and we continued on walking.

*Scor*

“I would just love to see your dad’s face,” Vena said, and as my gaze followed her finger I realized exactly why. It appeared that she really had asked James to come to Hogsmeade with her, and that he had actually said yes, as they were standing hand in hand in the front of the shop and walking ever closer, not knowing that I was tucked away next to the more expensive quills. As she finally came into sight of us, I saw her hand twitch jerkily, but James kept a firm grasp on it so that she couldn’t pull away.

“Hi, James,” I said politely, not looking at Eris. “Having a nice day?” Celine smirked and I had no doubt that the snickering behind me came from Vena.

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:03 pm

*James*

Eris' hand jumped when she saw her brother but I kept a hold on it, "Hello Scorpius" I said and smiled at him. "Yes it is quite." I added on the end. I rolled my eyes at Celine who was smirking and Riddle who was snickering. They were acting like little kids.

*Vena*

Standing their leaning against the wall I watched Scor pointedly ignor Eris and attempt civil conversation with James, it was quite amusing actually. Snickering I walked past them to the parchement section and pulled out some different types.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:19 pm

*Eris*

My knee-jerk reflex was to pull away from James, but he had a firm grasp on my hand and after I had gathered my thoughts, I looked straight up into my brother's eyes. "Hello, Scorpius," I said as evenly as I could. I didn't really know what I was feeling; part of me was scared of Scor for what he could do, part of me was ready to be angry if he acted like a hypocrite. Mostly I was disappointed that my day had been going so well and not it seemed as if someone had stuck a pin in a lovely dream. "Is there going to be a problem?" I asked pointedly, glancing down at where my hand was still linked reassurigly with James's.

*Scor*

I smiled back at James, glad that at least someone could keep their head in such an awkward situation. Normally I could figure out how Eris was reacting to something, but even that was confusing; she looked as if she was almost afraid. "Is there going to be a problem?" she asked, and as strong as her eye contact was, her voice wavereed. I followed her line of sight down to where her hand was clasped in his. I blinked. Ohhh. She was worried about what I would say to our parents? I wanted to laugh out loud but it seemed inappropriate for the moment.

"No problem at all. We seem to be in the same boat," I said, glancing at Vena digging through the parchment. I jingled my copious pocket money and had already been prepared to argue Vena into letting me pay for anything she wanted here.

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:56 pm

*James*

I smiled, Eris seemed really nervous and I squeezed her hand reasuringly. I wasn't really used to this thing, cause the small bunch of girls I had gone out with didn't really like me for me, it was just because of my dad, Eris plainly wouldn't like me for my dad. She'd probably grown up hearing how demented he was or something. "Well, you get what you need and I'll get what I need." I said to Eris and pulled my hand away as I went to fine some parchment and a quill.

*Vena*

I listened vaguley to the conversation between Eris and Scor then Eris and James. I smiled when Scor said they were in the same boat, I chose my parchement and wondered how much money I had, I frowned slightly. My family had been poor for years, because my stupid asestors didn't want to filter their family tree with "un-pure" blood, so they married relivetives. Which is stupid in its self which also meant that the family didn't get any more money. When it had gotten to Tom's paresnts, Era. The family really had nothing left, which left Tom whith nothing, which left me without about nothing as well. I was pretty sure Tom had money now, and I had a trust fund thing from the school.But I disliked having to rely on that. I frowned again and sighed.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:15 am

*Scor*

When Eris turned to look for the sparkling emerald ink that she used to write home with (when I did write home, I wrote in blue or bronze, just to remind them that I wasn't a perfect Slytherin son), I walked up behind Vena, who was holding all of the things that she needed. "Let me get those for you," I said, pulling out the heavy black bag that held my spending money. That was one thing that I really didn't resent about being a Malfoy. I paused, waiting for Vena to argue with me. It didn't seem like her to just let me pay for everything. Celine seemed distracted by a crystal paperweight that she had found that refracted light in all different colors, casting rainbows on the walls.

*Eris*

I turned away from my brother and went straight to the section that held the brand of inks that I always used. There were several bottles of the Slytherin green I used for letters home and I picked one up, shaking it a little as I considered the other colors. There was a silver color that didn't seem as if it would show up well on parchment and I overlooked it easily. There was a royal purple, a dark sapphire color, and a blood red that was so dark in some places that it almost seemed like it would dry to black. I picked up the red and turned the bottle over in my hand a few times. Satisfied with it, I kept it and walked up to the parchment, choosing a roll or two of the heaviest type to use for letters home, and a lighter type to use for school. I wondered what James was buying and glanced over to where he was browsing quills.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:17 am

*Vena*

I raised my eyebrow as Scor told me he'll pay for my stuff, I wasn't used to people being generous and I didn't like people trying to look after me in a way, it was slightly annoying. "You're not going to let me get these myself are you?" I asked him doubting that he would, he had a look on his face that said he was set on buying it. I sighed, "Fine but this time only." I said with a look telling him I meant it. "I am perfectly capable at buying my own supplies." I shook my head in slight frustration, I was still marveling at the fact that Scor managed to turn everything on it's head around me. I was changing ever so slightly but anyway.

*James*

I went through the quills trying to find one that would be most suitible for school, not too fancy or bright or anything, a dullish colour and not covered in random feathers or something stupid or the sort. I chose a plain black and a plain brown one and got some parchment, wondering whether or not to get ink I got some plain blank and a bright red. Diciding that that was all I needed, I walked over to the counter and payed for my suplies. "You nearly ready?" I asked Eris smiling at her.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:12 pm

*Scor*

I smiled when I realized that Vena was actually going to let me buy her things for her and quickly placed my jet black parchment and iridescent ink on the counter, along with a large black quill that looked suitable for classes and writing on my own. Vena's things went onto the counter beside mine and when Celine showed up behind me, pouting at being left alone, the crystal paperweight was added to my purchases. I easily shelled out the money for all of it and jingled my bag to find that I still had plenty of money for the rest of the month until mother sent more. I had Vena's things put in a separate bag and I unceremoniously passed over the paperweight to Celine, who seemed less fascinated by it now that she actually owned it. We walked out of the shop and glanced up and down the street. "What now?"

*Eris*

I walked up to the front where James had already paid for his things. "Yes, I'm finished," I said in a voice that was quiet enough to surprise me. I put my things on the counter and, instead of using my pocket money, had them put it on my father's tab. We had plenty of credit in all the stores in the wizarding world, so even if I were broke I could likely buy whatever I wanted if I really needed it. I gathered up the few small bags (they had put the ink in separate bags so they wouldn't bang together) and held them awkwardly in one hand so I could make sure one hand was free, in case James decided to hold it again. "Well, then. Do you want to go to Honeyduke's now or is there something you'd rather do?" I felt odd deferring to someone like this, but I really wanted to do whatever would keep him happy and walking with me. It was a completely abnormal and wonderful feeling.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:30 am

*Vena*

I took my bag of stuff off Scor and walked out onto the street passing Scor and Celine who looked as if they were wondering where to go next, I had no more buiness to do in Hogsmead so I might as well head back up to the school. Walking up the street I pulled out my wand and absent mindedly twirled it in my hand, I had no clue when and where I had picked up that habbit but sometime over my years at school I had. I liked doing it though, it gave me something to do with my hands and my wand was ready if I ever needed it. I got back to the castle and deposited my stuff in my dorm. Sitting on the bed I wondered what to do next. With nothing else to do I made my way to the girls bathroom with the entrance to the chamber.

*James*

"I don't mind, Im fine to go to Honeydukes," I smiled at her. "Actaully, I need to do something, you go there and I'll meet you there in a few minutes kay?" Eris nodded and walked off to Honeydukes with a puzzled expression probably wondering what I was doing, I walked into one of the flower shops in Hogsmead and bought a bouque of assorted flowers. The younge girl behind the counter smiled and put a bow around them, paying for the flowers I went to Honeydukes where Eris was, she was standing with her back to the door looking at the assortment of things on the shelf. Walking behind her I tapped her on the shoulder.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:53 am

*Scor*

As soon as all of our things were bought up, Vena left and automatically Lin was hanging on my arm as we walked the streets. I kept subtly prompting that we head back to the castle, but she insisted on parading around with me, making sure everyone saw us together. It probably didn't have much effect, however, as everywhere we went I quietly frowned. I didn't remember Celine being so shallow and annoying when we were younger; what had happened? I supposed on some level all girls went through a bit of this, but Vena wasn't nearly as petty or as silly. In fact, Vena wasn't like that all. Finally, I convinced Celine that we could go back to the castle and I insisted that I had a headache and that she should go up to Gryffindor.

*Eris*

I worried as James left me but then felt stupid. I shouldn't even be worried about it. I browsed the shelf looking for the specific kind of fudge that I needed for my bribe. Suddenly I felt a tapping on my shoulder and I turned quickly. James stood, looking half bashful and half pleased with himself, and held out a bouquet of flowers. It wasn't just a bunch of daisies either, but a pretty assortment that was colorful. I tensed my hands as I wondered how to react. I'd never had anyone do something like this before. All of my presents from the family had always been fancy bits and bobs, but this was just a sweet and somewhat old-fashioned gesture. "Um..." I said, reaching around for words inside my head but almost too nervous to find them, "Thanks. They're...they're really pretty, James. No one's ever gotten me flowers before."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:13 am

*Vena*

Slidding down the pipe I hit the ground with a thunk and a few cracks with signalled I'd probably broken a few of the bones lying about, kicking at a few that were near my feet. I walked through the 'entrance' to the chamber slowly, my favorute part about the chamber was that it was a historical part of the school, and as stupid as it sounded I liked that, it was an achient magical place and it was the perfect place to go when she wanted to be alone.

*James*

I smiled as Eris looked slightly akwardly. "I don't think I've ever given anyone flowers so we're even," I smiled again, and looked at the array of sweets before chosing a block of Chocolate. "Havn't had chocolate in a while," I said more to myself then anyone else. "Though really? You havn't gotten flowers before? Mum always gets Lily flowers," He shrugged. "But then your family is different to mine,"

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:26 am

*Scor*

When I got back up to the common room, there were still very few people hanging around and I plopped down in the common room, digging through my bag of purchases and thinking about the day. I really wanted to get Celine alone at some point and ask her what had happened to her...why she had somehow turned out so different than she was when we were kids. Somehow, that thought slid off to thoughts about Vena and I wondered where she had gotten herself off to. Probably either the Slytherin dungeons or down in the chamber. I would've gone looking for her but there wasn't any point heading to the bathroom unless I knew she was down there. Instead, I pulled out one of the bits of black parchment and the new ink I had bought and leaned over the table in front of me. I found myself writing a real letter home for the first time in a long time.

*Eris*

"Very different, I'd bet," I said, looking down at my feet. It hadn't taken long at school to learn that our family wasn't nearly as close as most of the kids who came to Hogwarts. I saw children throw themselves into the arms of their parents at the end of school every year and wondered how their parents could allow them to be so flamboyant in public. Finally it occurred to me that maybe they didn't follow the same set of social codes that we did. "I mean, I don't really know what it's like to be part of a real family. The only thing my father thinks is special about me is that his blood runs through my veins. Other than that I could be any another brat." I stopped and grabbed up a few sugar quills to use during class. I probably shouldn't be whining about my life on the first day I ever spent with James. "What's it like, though? Your family?"

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:48 am

*Vena*

I got into the main part of the chamber walking across the slipperly path with ease, I smiled remembering the last time I was here with Scor, before bloody Celine had showed up. I sighed and climbed up on top of the head of Salazar Slytherin, I pushed my hair behind my ears and sighed, this year had turned everything I had once thought upside down, I wasn't sure what I thought anymore. Sighging I spoke quietly in parstletounge, and the mouth of the statue opened. Ordering the Snake to keep it's eye's closed I watched it slither out, I had a weird facination with Snakes which no doubt came from Tom.

*James*

I listened as Eris said soemthing about her upbringing. "Well it's always soert of crowded at home," I said going through the chocolates. "Cause everyone seems to be over, Uncle Ron and Aunt Hermione with Rose and Hugo, Uncle George and Aunt Angelina with Fred and Roxy come by sometimes and Uncle Bill, Fluer and their kids, Uncle Percy sometimes too," I sighed. "Sometime's it's just hard to get the attension you want and other times its great cause your impossible to find when surronded by a crowd of people,"

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:54 pm

*Scor*

It didn't take long to write up a quick, formal letter to my father that included the information that Celine had been sorted to Gryffindor. I carefully avoided mentioning Eris for fear of giving away something about my sister's interest in the Head Boy, and didn't mention Vena for much more obvious reasons. With a final flourish I signed my whole name and stopped up my inkwell again, laying my quill down on the table. A few people were beginning to wander back into the tower and I decided to go looking for Vena. My best guess what that she'd be down in the Chamber. I made my way to the restroom where the entrance was and saw that it was still open. I cast a barrier charm on my robes to keep them from getting all mucked up and then slid down the pipe. I groaned at the crunching of bones beneath me and got up, instinctively brushing off my robes although they were protected by magic. I started to walk in the same direction that we had gone before. "Vena!" I called, careful of where and how I stepped. "Hey, are you down here?"

*Eris*

"Percy Weasley? Isn't he pretty high up in the ministry?" I asked. I knew that James was related to the Weasleys (Scorpius, in his obsessive need to be tops at school, knew everything about Rose Weasley and her family) but had never put two and two together. "It sounds kind of fun having so many people around. Then again, it's pretty easy to hide away and not be found at the manor. Especially if you go in the east wing, Father hates it there." I carried the fudge and a few different fruit-flavored candies to the counter. As a last-minute decision, I grabbed a pack of butterscotch lollipops -- Scor had liked those when we were kids, hadn't he? I quickly paid for the candy and glanced at James. "That's all my shopping done."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:13 pm

*Vena*

I heard a noise and pricked my ears wondering what it was. "Vena? Hey, are you down here?" I swore, bleeding hell. Why in the world was Scor down here? Hissing at the snake to get back where it was supposed to be, I didn't want to think what would happen if Scor saw it I slid off the head quickly inconsequencly landing in a puddle and soaking my socks. Swearing again and i flicked my wand and dried off my shoes. "Scor? What are you doing down here?" I looked over my shoulder running down the path and skidded to a halt in front of the entrance. Scor came round, I glanced over my shoulder again to see the last of the snake disapearing. I feverntly hoped he hadn't been watching where he was going or he hadn't noticed it. I bit my lip and turned to him.

*James*

"Yeah Uncle Percy is pretty high up," I muttered after she came back after purchasing her selections, I went over to the counter to buy mine. "And it's nice sometimes for it to be crouded, though other times it's only us kids with Mum and dad then it's quite quiet cause Lily likes to spend that time in her room with sort of gets rid of the whole "family time" thing of it and Al I dunno Al isn't much of a talker with dad and mum." I shrugged as we left the shop. "I've done my shopping too, should we go back up to the carstle?"

Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:32 pm

Ellei:

*Scor*

I blinked a few times in disbelief as something large and slithering slid out of sight. I glanced back and forth between the place where it had been and Vena's face. She was biting her lip as if waiting for my reaction or response. "What....what was....was that a snake???" I asked incredulously. "No, it was too big to be just a snake, big enough that it must be magical. It's a basilisk, isn't it? I thought Professor Potter killed it! But never mind that, that's not important. Are you just going to stand there?" I stopped to take a breath and flung my arms out to the sides. "Do you know how dangerous those things are? Imagine if it turned on you, they'd never know what happened to you and who knows if anyone would think to look here! Or imagine what it could do to the rest of the students, and professors even. That thing has a hundred ways to kill, most of them intensely unpleasant!" I stomped my foot and managed to cause a splash large enough to send a shower of water droplets across the front of my robes. Breathing hard, I waited for any sort of response.

*Eris*

I smiled as I listened to the way that James talked about his family. I wondered what it would be to have a family like that, that was more natural and not as formal as ours was. Of course, Scorpius and I hadn't been so cold to each other when we were young, but that changed as we got older and learned to behave in a way that would represent our blood status. "Sure, I can't think of anything else to do around here. Sometimes I wish they'd let the older students take trips to London, but of course they'd be too worried about us, especially now." James and I hadn't really mentioned anything to each other about the new information that had been revealed to the school.

Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:45 pm

*Vena*

I watched as Scor had a complete spazz, he seemed to be emeansly worried. "Potter did kill it," I said with a frown making sure the snake had disapeared. "That's it's baby, or child or whatever," I shrugged. "It wouldn't turn on me Scor," I said softly. "I'm a pastletounge and a decendent of salazar Slytherin. The snake only listens to decendants which is me well and Tom but he doesn't count, it wouldn't turn on the school. Not unless i asked it to," I looked up at Scor again. "Which I wouldn't do, okay sure I hate just about everyone here but I don't want them dead, really Scor, and I am going to just stand here what else would I do? I'm not going to kill it," The Slytherin bit her lip again, she was worried and hoped that that was the end of the Ravenclaw's outburst.

*James*

I smiled softly as we started to walk back up to the carstle. "That would be good but you would have to have passed your apperition tests, how else would you get there?" I asked though it was more of a rhetorical question. "Yeah, I wonder how the school will strengthn security," I mused with a small frown. "Another war, with the same Wizard," He shook his head wondering what had happened. "Pity he won't just die," James smiled again feeling the warmth the sun gave him, he was happy that he'd asked Eris to come to Hogsmead with him, He'd do it again if givin the chance, he'd enjoyed himself more then he'd actaully expected to.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:08 am

*Scor*

"And you never thought to tell anyone?" I asked, barely registering most of her answer. I knew that Vena was perfectly capable of taking care of herself (or at least close enough to it that she would never admit that she wasn't) but this was a bigger deal than trivial little things that might cause a minor problem. "Can you imagine what would have happened if that thing had looked me in the eye? First off, I'd be dead, count me out of the picture. And then, my father would throw fits and probably have the school shut down." I hope I didn't seem like I was really angry with her, because that was hard to do for me. I just really hated the idea of anyone getting hurt from something like this that could turn out to be a big mistake.

*Eris*

"Well, I mean, I suppose they could put up a Portkey station, right?" I asked, talking to myself more than to James. When he mentioned the war it was so strange to see him go straight from frowning to smiling again. It was nice to be around someone who was so easy-going about things and could just let go of the bad. It was hard for me to stop worrying about my family and other people and a war, but with James it just seemed like it was all just a minor distraction from his real focus. What that was, I wasn't really sure.

"I hope they don't take away our Hogsmeade priveleges, but I wouldn't be surprises if they did. Or even limit our time out on the grounds." The idea of losing even a little of our small amount of freedom upset me. "If he would just die, another one would come along, you know," I mused, Honestly, I couldn't think of anyone who would make a good Dark Lord or Lady, but I was sure there was one waiting out there somewhere. I looked at James and the easy grin on his face made me feel a little more optimistic.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:25 am

Vena was unconioisly chewing on the edge of her jumper. "Who would believe me?" She asked quietly looking at Scor with a half sad expression. "And it had it's eyes shut. I'm not stupid you know, I'm not going to let it around even just here with it's eyes open." She pushed her hair out of her face and put it behind her ear. She swallowed the bile in her throat and looked out the other direction back towards the statue of Slytherin's head. "Look I get that it might end badly but I'm not stupid and i'm not idiot as odd as it may seem, I actually know what I'm doing. I do think about these things you know." She chewed on the edge of her lip still looking away from Scor.

James bit his lip thinking about it. "Yes I suppose they could do that, but it's harder to 'keep a reign' on students out in London then it is when there are here in Hogsmead. If they went to London they could go off into the muggle world and maybe cause choas." He shrugged thinking of it was a teachers perspecitive.

"True but some how I think if we defeat Voldemort and another dark lord, or lady, comes along. We would well." He floundered for the word. "Be able to stop him or her better. With Voldemort he just seems unstopable as this is the third time he is back, he just seems like he can't be defeated." James sighed as he realised that he repeated himself. They were nearly at the grounds now and James wanted time to really just stop. He liked hanging out with Eris.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:06 am

Some of the pieces started to fall together for Scorpius as he finally paid attention to the things Vena was trying to explain. "I do think they would believe you," he said, hoping she would look at him soon, so she would know he was sorry for completely going off on her. "I just think they'd probably try to dosmething you wouldn't like...like kill it, or try to close off the chamber for good." That part was easy to say; it made sense and it didn't have any feelings behind it. Logic was so much easier than what he had to try to do next. "Look,"he muttered, resting his hand on her shoulder and looking straight at her, although she wasn'tlooking back. "I know you're not stupid, Vena. I would never think that. I just worry that you don't consult anybody about things that could be risky. I don't want you hurt." He was embarrassed as his voice rose and feel with his emotions.

"Causing chaos in the Muggle world sounds pretty fun compared to moping around school waiting to be attacked," Eris quipped, smiling despite herself. She'd had time in the Muggle world of course, but not very much, and she'd always wondered what it would be like to be like one of them for a day. Of course, that was completely un-Malfoy of her. It was like wishing to be blind or deaf.

"Sometimes I wonder if he'll ever really stop coming back. And then there's his daughter....but let's not talk about that," she quickly cut off. That subject was a bad idea; they were having a good time despite all of the reasons why they shouldn't have. When she finally looked away from his face, she realized they were walking onto the grounds and frowned, wondering if there was a way that they didn't have to part ways.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:26 am

Vena bit her lip wondering what to say next. "Everything in life is a risk Scor," She said simply. "Walking down the street can be a risk. Riskier then things that do seem like risk but actaully aren't really." She could feel him looking at her but wasn't sure whether she wanted to turn around or not. Honestly she was confused. She wasn't used to people caring for her and it kind of threw her out of wack. She turned around and looked back at Scor and watched as his arm dropped akwardly to his side. She grabbed his hand in hers and took a step closer. "It's nice to know someone cares," She said softly and surprised the boy standing in front of her by kissing him on the lips before pulling back slightly and smiling in the dim light to herself.

James laughed. "Me and Al used to spend a lot of time in Muggle London with dad, he completly spazzed at us half the time because we'd 'accidently' make things fly with our accindental magic. You actually can chanel that if you try very hard." He grinned.

"I think he will, according to dad he has no more Horcruxes but then he might have made duplicates of others as well. I don't think Riddle is that much of a danger. She could be if she wanted to be. But I don't think she does. She just wants to fit in." He said.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:02 pm

Before Scor had a chance to get over his schock, Vena's lips were gone from his and she was smiling. It just didn't make any sense to him at the moment. With all of the things that were happenig around them, Scor really couldn't be sure of anything at the moment. Sure, he'd spent the day wishing that he could be with Vena all the time instead of Lin, but was that even plausible? "I do care," he said softly, looking away from he eyes, which just made him feel ten times more nervous. "I just..." he fumbled with his words, squeezing her hand in his and trying to make sense of everything he wanted to say. "We're a risk, too, Vena. We're going to distract each other, whether we're being happy or fighting, it doesn't matter. And what if my father finds out? I can't very well help anyone if I'm at Durstrang."

"I actually read that learning to direct your accidental magic helps you train to do wandless magic," Eris said, trying to remember when exactly she had learned that, but it escaped her. "It sounds like you used to have fun, though, you and your brother."

"I just don't know what she wants with my brother. If she was going to make friends with someone, couldn't it have been someone else? My brother doesn't really let anyone in, not even me anymore. At least he was out with Celine today, like he ought to be." As she said this, Eris realized they had made it onto the grounds and they were slowly making large oval paths. She blushed and wondered if James had noticed.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:25 pm

"Your father needs to get off his high horse and be happy to see you happy," She said smiling as he fumbled. She found it cute when Scor fumbled about what he was going to say. "I think he is like what he's like because it's how he grew up, I think he would have liked for his father to be happy he's happy but I don't think telling him that would be a good idea." Vena laughed and looked at Scor. "Come on cheer up, you just need to take it as it comes and be happy in the mean time. If you what your father wants you won't be your own person but more of a mini him."

"That's kind of interesting," James noted wondering if he was able to do wandless magic, he shrugged not sure if he wanted to learn as it would be quite difficult and he had other things to worry about. "If he doesn't let anyone in then it might be kind of good cause Riddle might be able to help him to get out of his shell." James frowned slightly. "Not wanting to be mean or anything Eris, but you are being slightly hippocritical. I don't know what your father would say about me and you but as he hated my dad I don't think it would be extreamly nice."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:43 am

Scor let his eyes wander over the stone floor beneath him as he tried to think of a way to tell Vena about the thoughts that had been plaguing the back of his head for some time now. “I know that I’ve spent all this time trying not to do the things my father wants but....he can’t be wrong all the time. I can’t really be happy if I’m always worried about him looking over my shoulder and disapproving. Maybe....maybe he’s right this time.” He shook his head as he tried to think of something less harsh to say. Looking up at her right now would just about kill him, he guessed. “Maybe I should just....I don’t even know what to say.”

James’s mention of the feelings her father had toward his made Eris cringe. She hadn’t been thinking about it that way for a while, too caught up in how surprisingly well they got along. “I don’t really think it’s the same thing, James. Her father is the Dark Lord, and my father doesn’t support that anymore. Maybe that would make him feel better about your dad, even.” She smiled hopefully up at James.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:58 am

Vena frowned as Scor talked,she didn't like what she was hearing. "What...what areyou trying to say?" Vena asked him, she noticed that he wasn't looking at her but looking at his feet. "People can be wrong all the time," She whispered trying to make herself sound calm, she felt on edge. Nervous and was not exactly sure why. "Tom's just about always wrong but then I guess they are two completly different people." Vena pushed her hair behind her ears again still frowning.

"It depends on how you look at it," James said with a shrug."But I guess," They got to the castle then and James frowned slightly not really wanting to go back inside. "So um.." He said running a hand through his hair. "It's been fun," He told her genuinly. "And your dad might feel different about mine but I'm pretty sure my dad still hates yours." Jamesfrowned once again.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   

Back to top Go down

Fighting-Cj and Ellei
Page 5 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next