Order Of The Phoenix

Marauders Forever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Share | 

Fighting-Cj and Ellei

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:32 am

"I must admit, that is very strange. Do you think I will have to be sorted? I had hoped that I could just be put with you. Surely Papa could pull some strings?" Lin batted her eyelashes as if she were already trying to convince our superiors to let her stay in Ravenclaw.

"I dunno, Lin. Honestly, I think you're quite the little Gryffindor, myself, but I doubt that either of our families would be pleased with that. We can only hope that wherever you end up you'll be welcome. I'm sure most of the Slytherins would suck up to you, Hufflepuff would be in awe, and the boys in my house probably don't stand a chance against you. Gryffindor is really the only place that you'd have to hold your own. Which I seem to remember you're quite good at." I looked up to see my sister walking along the table toward us.

*Eris*

I walked towards the opposite end of the table where my brother and the girls were sitting. "Pleased to see you again, Celine," I said, reaching my hand out to shake, but she stood up and hugged me across the table. I was surprised at how warm she was, but it was probably the fact that I was generally cold-blooded.

"Good to see you, too, Riss. Your brother here was just letting me get to know his friend and telling me about the houses your school has." Celine chirped, smiling.

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

House : Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:40 am

I smiled slightly. "No offence but I personally don't think you would make a good Slytherin..." I trailed off when Malfoy walked up and welcomed Celine. I smirked at Malfoy's face as she noticed that Celine seemed to be perfectly fine with me. "Dinner will be soon." I muttered. "Though I do wonder if you will get Sorted Celine or just put in Raveclaw cause Scor is there." I made a face. I hoped she wouldn't be put in Ravenclaw, nor Slytherin cause then I would be seeing more of her then nessesary. I personally hoped she would be in Gryffindor, then she would be in niether my house nor Scor's. I smiled tomyself. Was I jelouse?

Prongs is made of music, waffles, and rainbows. With a dash of flamethrowers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ootp.niceboard.net
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:53 am

"Well, I suppose that's all up to Ms. Matcarey, isn't it?" I asked, wondering if she would insist on introducing Lin to the entire school when dinner came. Even as I was thinking it, Ms. Matcarey walked in and, seeing us as she passed the table, paused to see us.

"Hello, Miss Riddle, Mr. and Miss Malfoy. Welcome to our humble school Mademoiselle Sangpur," she said offering her hand for Celine to shake, who took it politely.

"It's a pleasure to become a part of your fine establishment," Lin replied, and I couldn't help chuckling to myself. This is what they were teaching her over there at Beauxbatons? To flatter her elders and make friends? "Young Monsieur Malfoy and I were just discussing where I would be placed within your lovely school."

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:01 am

I nodded to the Headmistress as she entered the hall. "Well she will need to take the sorting quiz and the hat will dicide." Ms. Matcarey said. "I also have another announcement to make at dinner tonight." She said nodding at me. "Or and Mr. Malfoy have you told your sister what is happening?" I sniggered as Eris looked completly confused. I smiled. "Ms. How exactly are you going to explain to them cause it's quite a confusing explaination." I asked. "Im not telling them Miss Riddle." "Then who-" "You are." "wait what?" "Tell them what?" I heard Eris ask annoyed that she was missing soemthing.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:10 am

*Eris*

I swiveled my head back and forth between the Headmistress and Riddle, waiting for someone to explain to me what was going on. Oddly, it was Scor who finally spoke. "Dark Lord's back," he said shortly, twiddling his thumbs. "Well, not back. Just....he never died." He shrugged as if he had just told me it rain the next day or that the mail was late by 2 minutes. Celine let a string of French words that were probably either a prayer or curse words. I looked at him as if he was daft.

"Yes, right. And the Minister of Magic has announced that everyone has to charm their nose green in honor of Bodric the Bearded. What else i new?" I remarked. "What's really going on?" I asked, looking up at the Headmistress hopefully.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:16 am

"He's being utterly Serious Miss Malfoy." Ms. Matcarey said. I rolled my eyes. Malfoy was such an idiot some times. Well most of the time. Celine looked absolutly shocked. "And how do we know this?" She asked. "Cause I told them." I said cooly. "And I've known since I was born. When you think about it someone whos been dead so many years can't have a child. But then no-one really thinks about it so..."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:21 am

*Eris*

"You've waited this long to tell someone? I knew you weren't to be trusted, Riddle! Headmistress, you have to expel her, have her put away, something! She's went on for sixteen years never telling anyone that the most powerful Dark wizard of all history is just bobbing about somewhere planning to take over the world." I glared daggers at the girl and wished that I had never laid eyes on her. She was ruining everything.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:26 am

I snickered. "You really are an idiot Eris. I could have lived the rest of my life without telling you or anyone else. And locking me up or expelling me isn't going to help you win this war. Because in case you didn't notice the gun started ages ago and you are still at the starting line. You don't know anything. And without me, there would still be a Horcrux out there and you would have no clue Tom is back. So why dont you shut up and do soemthing useful with your life."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:37 am

*Scor*

It was almost funny watching Eris simply gape down at the table. It was strange to watch her realize that someone had the upper hand. "Also, Vena's taking the DA," I said, just to add insult to injury. Her already disgruntled face began to turn a very un-Malfoyish shade of purple and she looked up at the Headmistress once agan, as if looking for any sign of hope. Ms. Matcarey only nodded and Eris, lost for words, stormed away and out of the Great Hall. Rose Weasley, at the Gryffindor table, pointed as she huffed away and James momentarily glanced over his shoulder at her, then gave a nonchalant shrug. Things were just not going Eris's way today.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:44 am

I sniggered as Malfoy stormed out of the hall. "But why do I need to tell them professor?" I asked turning back to Ms. Matcarey. "Then they will trust you more." She said. "If you tell them they will trust you, because you told them. You need to get them slowly used to the idea of you being on our side cause many wont trust you. Put a frog in a hot bucket of water it will hop right out but put it in a cool one and slowly biol the water it wont know what hit it untill too late. That technique will work here I think. They will slowly start to trust you."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:57 am

I nodded and hoped that would be true. I had worried about Vena being believed. I, of course, had no doubts about her, but the rest of our school had no reasons to like or even put up with her. "Madame Matcarey," Lin said, her eyes wide and frightened, "are the students of Hogwarts in danger if they stay her?"

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:03 am

"No they are not Miss Sangpur neither the Death Eaters nor he-who-must-not-be-named can enter the school." Ms. Matcarey said she started to walk towards the teachers table. "Miss Riddle, dinner will be soon, prepare what you are going to say." "Ms." I said. "Are you going to tell them im taking over Malfoy in the DA?" "I am." I nodded and sighed thinking of what to say that wouldn't scare the younger kids more then it needed to."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:22 am

I wanted to offer a few words of advice to Vena, but this was out of my range. I could be good with words, sure, and I had a big vocabulary, but this wasn't something I had ever thought I'd deal with in my lifetime. I thought I'd be dead and gone leaving behind strings of grandchildren by the time another insane Dark wizard came along. What did you say to a roomful of children whose parents' worst nightmare had not just returned, but never truly been defeated. I couldn't think of what to do to help except to hold her hand atop the table and look sympathetic. Lin got a funny look across her fact and kept looking down at Vena's hand entwined in mine as if it were the strangest puzzle she'd ever seen.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:28 am

I squeezed Scor's hand thinking what I was saying over. I wasn't going to mention horcruxes because alot of students didn't even know what they were and it wasn't wize to enlighten them. I wondered how they would take it, finding out the greatest dark wizard was alive and a third war with him was about to erupt. Probably not well. I wondered if they would trust me after it or like Malfoy think I was evil for keeping it to myself for so long. I sighed. Life was complicated. I looked up to see Celine looking confused at Scor's and my hand intwined and smirked.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:44 am

Students started to file in and I fidgeted nervously looking up towards the podium where the Headmistress always spoke. Celine looked as if she was about to say something, but Ms. Matcarey, at the head of the hall, was gesturing for Vena to come up towards the front so she'd be ready to speak before before everyone began eating. Just before she rose, I squeezed her hand a bit tighter and leaned over, quickly kissing her on the cheek. I didn't get to see the expression on her face as she was aleady gone, my palm damp and empty. Celine looked less confused and more angry now, but I tried not to pay attention to her as Ms. Matcarey stepped up to the podium with Vena standing beside her.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:52 am

Ms. Matcarey motioned for me to join her and I went to get up. Scor kissed me on the cheek and I smiled. Knowing that Celine was probably fumming now I walked up to the podiem. I got some queer looks as I stood beside the headmistress as the school filled in. Once there was nomore movement and everyone was staring at the front Ms. Matcarey stepped forward. I nearly laughed as I realized Scor and Celine were still sitting at the Slytherin table and generating a few queer looks. "Before we start eating. I have two things I need to do. First I would like to welcome Miss Celine Sangpur our new student from Baubaton, Miss Sangpur can you please come up the front and we'll sort you into a house." Celine got up from the Slytherin table and walked toward the front. I grinned as I realized Scor just realized he was sitting at the Slytherin table and quickly walked over to the Ravenclaw table.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:58 am

I watched anxiously as Lin walked up to the front and sat on the stool that was always out at sortings. I had just long enough to wonder where it had appeared from before she reached it and sat down taking the hat from Ms. Matcarey's hands and placing it elegantly on her head. It contrasted so greatly with the neat beauy of blue robes that I almost laughed. Everything was quiet, and Lin appeared to whispering to the hat. It twitched a few times as it sometimes did when it couldn't make up its mind. Then, a sour, grim look passed over her face and her mouth twisted into a firm, swerving line of anger. "GRYFFINDOR!" the hat shouted, and a few of the other boys clapped and hooted, eyeing her in a way that made me angry. She plucked the hat off her head and tossed it back to the Headmistress, flouncing away to sit at the Gryffindor table, where James Potter shook her hand and smiled brightly at her. Git.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:07 am

I smirked as the hat put her in Gryffindor. I could tell she was not happy. She stormed off to the Gryffindor table but managed to storm elegantly. How I did not know. "Next." Siad. Ms. Matcarey in a bemused voice watching Celine sit down in w huff. "Miss Riddle has something to say." She stood back and I stood towards the podiem and breathed slowly. "Ok." I started. "This may be hard for some of you to believe." I ignored the whispering that had started. "But Lord Voldemort isn't deal. Hell he never really died." The whispering stopped and the students were looking at one an antoher confused. Some of the teachers gasped. "A war is coming." I said cooly. "How do you know this?" Someone shouted. "Yea" Another voice replied. "Shut up and listen." Someone else shouted. I rolled my eyes. "Think about it its not that hard, Im 16, Tom "died" eight years before I was born. Does that work? No it doesn't. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out, but maybe it does because no-one else relialized it.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:37 am

Even though there were cries of disbelief around the room, my table was silently doing the math in their heads and beginning to nod quietly, turning to each other in awe. The majority of the Hufflepuffs looked more scared than angry or defiant, the Gryffindors looked murderous but believing. Half of the Slytherin table were slowly, carefully shooting glances at each other that they must have assumed no one would notice. So Vena wasn't the only one who had seen this coming. Looks like some of their fathers have been up to no good.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:42 am

I smiled slightly at some of the Slytherins, who were trying inconspiculsly to look at each other, they obviously had fathers who were Death Eaters. I wondered what side they wouldchose when given the choice. "Also." Ms. Matcarey said coming forth again. "Miss Riddle will be taking over the DA from Miss Malfoy." I smirked as Malfoy tried to sit as if she didn't care. "You can sit down Miss Riddle." Ms. Matcarey said. I nodded and went to sit down at the Slytherin table. I passed Ravenclaw on the way and stopped by Scor. "Celine doesn't look happy to be a Gryffindor." I smirked.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:52 am

"Yeah, well, that's my luck isn't it?" I said back smilingly, while glancing over at the Gryffindor table. Celine still looked firmly set against accepting her fate but she was coldly polite to the table of students decked out in red and gold. It's almost unbearable to watch her over there and think that, maybe, she will come to enjoy being there much more than being with me. It didn't strike me until that moment that I didn't want Lin out and free among the student body and I wasn't sure why. Shouldn't I be happy if she runs off with some Mudblooded (excuse the language) Gryffindor bloke? It'd break my obligation to her. But was that what I wanted? Suddenly it wasn't only the situation about You-Know-Who that was confusing me.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:00 pm

I grinned then went over to my table where dinner had started. I sat down and grabbed some hot chips nibbling on them. I wasn't that hungry. I smiled brightly as Malfoy glared at me. This day was just getting beter. I finished Dinner then walked over to Scor. "Whats on the ajenda now?" I asked yawning slightly. I rolled my eyes as Celine came this way. "I can believe I was put in Gryffindor." She nearly shouted. I smirked as some passing Gryffidors scowled.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:22 pm

Celine, for once, was being altogether unelegant as she shouted into our faces, angering stary Gryffindors that happened to hear her not-so-secret angst over the hat's decision. "Since when I am brave? Or for that matter, since when are they? They seem like a bunch of fools! I'd rather have ended up anywhere but there," she said, sitting down next to me where I was still finishing up the last of a piece of turkey.

"That's not true," I replied easily. "You WANTED to be in Ravenclaw with me. And now you're disgruntled over it. It's fine, just be straight about it." I smiled at her and used my spare hand to tip her chin up and look her in the eye. "You'll be fine. I have a feeling you'll have plenty of eyes watching out for you. And we'll still see each other every day?" she pouted more and I looked up at Vena for support.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:27 pm

I gave him a look saying. Dont bring me into it but was smiling watching the french brat complain about being put in Gryffindor. "They are not fools." I corrected. "Just annoying brats." Scor rolled his eyes at me. "So your calling me a brat?" I smirked. "Yes I guess I am." I grabbed some cake off the Ravenclaw table."Why do you get nicer cake?" I asked Scor eating it. It was definetly then the cake the house elfs gave us.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:37 pm

"Because our daddies aren't Death Eaters," I said, smiling, before a vision flashed in my mind of a day when I was eight years old, playing out by the pond behind the Manor. Overeager and not watching my childish feet, I toppled in. Suddenly everything was blurry and dripping and "Daddy" is on my lips even though I don't know why, he's never Daddy, only Father. And then he is pulling me out, the sleeves of his robes rolled up to hi shoulders to keep from soaking them, and the ugly mark is there on his arm, faded but not gone with age and disuse. I want to ask what it is but know that that sort of question is the kind of question that gets you smacked, hard, and sent to your room without dessert. I didn't understand it until much later. "Well, at least not anymore," I correct, and as much as I regret it there is a slight croak in my voice.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   

Back to top Go down

Fighting-Cj and Ellei
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next