Order Of The Phoenix

Marauders Forever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Share | 

Fighting-Cj and Ellei

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

House : Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:46 pm

I smiled sadly. "But we." I said changing the topic. "Get better icecream." I grinned eating some icecream. "Yes definetly. What is in this?" "One more thing." Ms. Matcareys voice rang out. "THe DA will be tomorrow night in the great hall. " She said. I nodded at that. "Ok now I need to plan what to teach them. We need to see if they can do simple things before we get into the harder things." I mused twirling my wand again. Green sparks flew out and nearly hit Celine. I grinned. "Stunning and disarming first." I said. "Then we get onto hexing and cursing." I nodded. "Yes that sounds good."

Prongs is made of music, waffles, and rainbows. With a dash of flamethrowers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ootp.niceboard.net
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:30 pm

"You're probably going to have to be careful at first, which hexes and curses you teach. I'm sure you know some that are a bit....more dangerous...than we would normally be taught." I frowned at the thought. Vena was armed with an arsenal ofmagic that Hogwarts wouldn't want to give us even in the face of Voldemort, I bet. I was just about to start naming basic-level hexes that she could start with when Celine, looking fed up, turned to face Vena head on.

"He kissed you," she said simply, mouth firmly in line, and somehow the disturbing expression didn't ruin her beauty. Some of her hair had fallen into her eyes and I wondered what I had gotten myself into. Maybe Durmstrang would have been a better strategy for me.

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:45 pm

I smiled now this was going to be fun. "Well im pleased to know that you can see. And so what if he did?" Scor sighed and placed his head in his hands completly exasperated. I smirked. I was going to show this french brat exactly what was coming if she interfired. I twirled my wand again, I smiled when I remember Scor said I would make a good baton twirler, If I remembered correctly I had hit him, but it was still sweet all the same. This annoying brat wasn't going to take from me the reason I was fighting on Dumbledore's side from me. Even if Scor's idiot of a dad arranged it, It was Scor's life and he could live it how he wanted. I supposed that was one of the ups of growing up on your own. You didn't have parents telling you what to do, how to do it and when to do it. You could do what you wanted when you wanted and didn't need to worry about someone telling you off. You were free to chose what you wanted.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:44 am

Exasperated, I wondered if there was any point in interfering with what I knew would inevitably happen between the girls anyway. Better to let them get it over with now than bicker in the future when I might not be there to hear it.

"I'll have you know that by the bonds of the contract Peri has already signed, he is not allowed to be going around having trysts with the likes of you!" Lin shook a single slim, elegant finger in Vena's face. She was slightly taller but all in all, Vena looked much more imposing with her darker hair and sarcastic look. Unexpectedly, she turned on me as well. "And you, Peri!" she added choppily, as if emphasizing each word. "You should know better. I might come to think you didn't love me!"

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:00 am

I scowled. I was tired of people telling me that I was not good enough to be with whoever I wanted to be. I stood up and glowered at her. "Im sick and tired." I snaped. "Of people telling me im not good enough, your not the first and you wont be the last but its bloody annoying. I'm tired of living being shunned by everyone because of Tom. Do you think I want to be like him? didn't I just stand in front of the whole school and annonce he's back? And it's Scor desicion for who he wants to be with, so stop jumping down he's throat. Im not saying he'll chose me but let him chose who he wants to. Stop trying to force him into soemthing he doesn't want to do. So Why don't you shut up for once in your bloody life and do something useful."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:12 am

"Vena...could you please just let something like this slide for once? She doesn't understand, she hasn't been here, and she's got a right to what she's saying. She is judging you unfairly, but can you blame her, that's what everyone else has done. I mean, for 5 years that's what I was doing! I think you're judging her a little harshly as well." Lin beamed and I wondered if I'd ever make it out of this alive. If the Dark Lord didn't kill me in some sort of all-out war, I'd probably die at the hands of two angry, cat-fighting girls.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:25 am

"No." I replied back. "You dont get it do you? Im sick of people doing that before they get to know me. Thats the whole thing. I get judged by people who take one glance at me and go "Thats Tom's daughter" because I am his daughter. How would that make you feel? Being judged because your father has tried to take over the world." I scowled. I had seriously had enough of this. "I get this every way that I turn, and I have seriously had enough." Green sparks flew out of my wand and whizzed past the annoying french brat. She jumped back suddenly probably afriad that the spark would light her outfit. I laughed bitterly. This day was going from bad to worse to worser still.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:36 am

I watched as the sparks shot past close to Celine and immediately cast a shield charm around her. She looked like she didn't know whether to protest at being protected or to be grateful that I cared enough to think of it.

"You know what, that might have been how all of this started out, but have you ever tried to make people believe you're not like that? All you ever do is smart off and try to make yourself look better than everyone. Besides, you think you're the only one who has issues with who their father is? It may be bad for people to dislike you on first sight, but at least you don't know how hard it is to go through life wondering if people only like you because your Father is rich!" I didn't mean to start yelling but it was just not my day, not my time. It didn't seem to be turning out to be my YEAR, even, and we were only a week or so in.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:54 am

I scowled. "That's better then being disliked. You at least have someome to confind in. Someone to talk to. Somewhere to go when it all goes wrong." I was trying to hold my temper but it was just not working for me. More sparks flew out of my wand and riccochated off the floor. I smiled bitterly when I realized me and Scor was having a my horse is bigger then your horse but the other way round. My horse is Smaller then your horse. Though the year had barley started I ahd a feeling it was going to be my worst yet. I wished I could just wave my wand and disapear. I could turn on my foot and disapearate but that wasn'texactly what I meant. Maybe, maybe I wouldn't come back next year. But where else would I go? I could wander. But I couldn't ru from the world, it was too small with too many people. And too many of them were wizards and witches who knew who I was.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:00 am

"Oh, I do, do I? Really? Maybe you think I go to my sister, who will turn around and tell my father every word I say. Maybe you think I go to one of my little sycophants, who would smile and nod and say 'I understand' and offer no real help at all. You think they CARE about me? I'm a name, a face, and a pile of money! I'm not even a person to them! At least they think you're capable of thinking and feeling things, even if they think those things are evil!" I swore to myself that I would neither draw my wand nor cry.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:13 am

"I dont care." I shouted back we had now caught the attension of who was left in the hall. "I don't care, I don't care." I was on the verge of tears now. "You know-" Celine started to say. "Shut up." I roared at her then grabbed my bag from my seat. "You have it easy Malfoy." I spat at him. "But you havn't seen the real world." I slung my bag over my shoulder and stormed out of the hall furios. Stupid Scor, Stupid french brat, she had started it, why had she come here anyway?

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:23 am

I slumped onto the table. Did this happen to us any time things were going well between us? There was always something pushing us further apart no matter how hard we tried. I was beginning to wonder if Vena really had her heart in this at all; in the end, it was always her who was storming away from me when I was willing to keep talking (or yelling, in this situation). I looked up exhaustedly at Celine, who promptly sat down beside me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders, laying her head against mine. "What's she worth anyway? Obviously all you do is fight." I shrugged her off a bit and turned my face the other way, only to find that a group of third-years was gawking at us. I shook my head. Could I go anywhere that the drama would just end? I didn't think I could quite bear it any longer.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:35 am

I left the hall my vision blury with tears. I was sick and tired of everything and everybody. I made my way outside unsure of where I was heading, I weirdly didn't want to go into the chamber, nor the commen room. I made my way towards the forbidden forest and walked through the trees. The further I walked the darker it was. The trees blocking out thesun. I wondered where the forrest finished. It couldn't go on forever, it had to stop somewhere. I dicdied that I would find out one day. Follow the forrest untill it ended. I sat down on a fallen tree and shut my eyes leaning back on a tree trunk. The light barely filtered through thetrees.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:03 am

Celine took my face in her hands and turned it back towards herself. "Peri-," she started, and I decided it was time to set her straight on that.

"Look, I know that's what you've always called me, but no one here even knows my middle name and it's starting to sound really werd. Could you just use Scor, or at least some form of Scorpius?"

She waved me off and kept talking. "You kissed that girl, Scorpius," she said, trembling over my full name in its unfamiliarity. "And then you fought with her and defended me. Papa said this might happen, that because we were so far apart one of us might find someone else. But you know that it can't happen right? You know that we were meant to be?" She batted her eyelashes at me, but I knew that she wasnt trying to persuade me, it wa just her natural manner. I didn't even really want to think about the things she was saying. Why was it that I'd made it 5 whole years without worrying about any sort of relationships at all, and now two of them were crashing down around my ears?

"Look, Lin....I've always been perfectly fine knowing that I was going to grow up and marry you. It made me happy, in fact, on the rare occasions that I thought about it." She smiled at me and nodded as if to tell me to keep talking. "But I'm so confused right now with all that's going on, I don't think I can handle you two being at each other's throats. Vena has been...probably the craziest thing that's ever happened to me. It's like I'd been sitting alone in the dark all this time. The storms would come and go, but Vena....she's was like a lightning strike piercing the darkness, you know? I'd never seen someone so...proud, so fierce." I felt oddly poetic, but Celine was shaking her head at me in disapproval.

"I think you are one confused man, Monsieur Malfoy. My heart has been yours since my father gave it away to you, but I don't know what you think you are playing at with this bint. And I think you should figure it out before I let you play with my emotions any further. Until then, Monsieur Potter has assured me I will find welcoming arms in Gryffindor House." She stood up and walked gracefully out of the room,taking her time so as not to make a scene. I only sighed again and wondered what sort of mess I'd gotten myself into.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:23 am

I sat still in silence, there wasn't a sound, no animals running so leaves blowing. It was odd being this far into the forrest with no animals running about. It was too quiet and I couldn't quite work out why. I sighed. I didn't like fighting with Scor. But we always fought, over the smallest things. But it did make a relationship interesting even if it ws tiring. If you and whoever you were in a relationship with just clicked and were so alike you would tire eachother out. I heard a noise and opened my eyes glancing around. Seeing nothing I shut them again and went back to thinking. Celine bugged me to beyond belief, annoying french brat. I didn't care if she was bethored to Scor. It was his disicion to who he went out with and It annoyed me when people said he couldn't go out with me. I wasn't any worse then anyone else. (I wasn't any better either) So why did it matter? It was a name game, a game of how high up the social ladder you were. Draco only wanted Scor to marry Celine because her dad was some minister or something like that and I was pretty sure it was the same the other way. How you were respected relied on your last name. It was stupid, but true.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:24 am

"I give up," I muttered to myself, throwing my hands into the air.

"Wait," cried one of the titchy little third years who had been observing us so carefully, "which of them are you going after?" He jiggled his pockets and I heard the distinct clink of coins bouncing around. They were having a bet on me?

"Neither," I said gruffly, frowning at them. "I'm going to bed and forget about the lot of them." It was extremely rude compared to my normal behavior towards the younger students, but I couldn't help it; it was just not a good time to be Scorpius Malfoy. Two of the third years groaned and started pulling out their pocket money, passing it over to their third companion, the only girl among them, who smiled wickedly and waved at me. Girls. The whole gender was barking.

Rolling about in bed that night, I tried to think things out objectively, but it was a bit hard when thoughts of Voldemort or my father would suddenly pop up. How could I be expected to make normal teenage decisions when our lives were being decided for us as we went? It took ages to get even a bit drowsy and even then, the words of the past few days echoed in my ears as I buried my head under my pillows and went to sleep.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:57 am

I spent a few more hours in the forrest and by the time I got out it was dark outside. I liked the dark, it was calming. I walked up to the forrest in the dark not wanting to light my wand. I got into the carslte, no-one was out and about, I wondered what time it was, had I really been in the forrest for that long? I got to the common room and went to the sixth year dorms. I smiled as I remembered Celine in Gryffindor and taking over Eris' place as teacher of the DA, that would be starting the next night. I was slightly anxious for that, I wondered if anyone was going to come or if anyone would listen to what I had to say. She remembered what she had said to the school and sighed. She feel asleep quickly and woke the next morning slightly exicted. Sure she had to last the whole day before she went up to start the DA but she was never the less excited. She walked down to breakfast and sighed when she remembered her argument with Scor the night before. She made a de-tour by the Ravenclaw table. "Sorry bout last night." She said and smiled breifly. "See you in class." She made a face as Celine came into the hall and walked over to Scor.

The day passed in a blur and Vena went over in her mind what she was going to attempt to teach the students. Attempt was the key word there as she wasn't sure if anyone was going to listen to her. Vena didn't see Scor much that day, he seemed to be not ignoring but leaving her alone, he was doing to same to Celine so Vena wasn't sure what that meant. He was probably thinking over things like she had been a few days before. At dinner the headmistresses said that the DA would be on again that night if anyone cared to come. Vena scowled slightly and pushed her plate away, she hadn't really been that hungry in the first place. She was nervous more then she had ever been before. Vena got up and left the hall, the DA wasn't for another hour and she wanted to be on her own untill then.

When the hour came she went down t the great hall fifteen minutes early. The headmistress Potter and James Potter. She nodded at them twirling her wand. More students came and people started to file in, the tables had been moved. Vena sighed still figeting with her wand and stood up the front waiting for another ten mintues to give people time to come. Potter shut the door after a few more mintues and Vena took this as a sign to start. Everyone was talking and she rolled her eyes, teachers usually jsut stood there waiting for people to notice they were waiting.

"Oi Shut up." She shouted sending bright green sparks into the air. This caught people's attention and they turned to see what she was going to say. Vena smirked at the look on the headmistresses face and Harry Potters. She had a different teaching technique then they did, or then any teacher did.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:24 am

I was so surprised the next day when Vena came to my table at breakfast and apologized. She walked away before I could respond, which was probably a good thing, as I had resolved not to spend too much time around any of the confusing people in my life, which meant that Vena, Lin, and Eris were all out of bounds. With a breath of relief, Vena carried on to her own table, but before I could even get comfortable, Celine was headed over as well.

"So?" she asked, propping her elbows on the table without sitting down. The red and gold tie around her neck looked neater and tidier than a Gryffindor tie usually was, and it was strange to see her in Hogwarts robes, but neither of these was good enough to get me to speak to her. I shrugged slightly and watched as she contemplated telling me off some more, then simply went to sit down at the Gryffindor table next to James Potter. The rest of the day's classes were spent actually taking notes and paying attention, which was strange as I was used to sitting around and talking to Vena instead of really paying attention. Finally, the day wound down and I found that it was time for the DA. I hadn't been to it while my sister ran it, but I figured I might as well go and at least hang around the back.

I shuffled in with a large group of people and tried to hide myself among them. The minute I heard Vena tell everyone to shut up, I knew it was going to be an interesting night.

*Eris*

I rolled my eyes as Riddle yelled at everyone to shut up. Already no one liked her and she was going to treat them like that? "MAKE US!" I yelled as loudly as I could before ducking behind a group of freakishly tall fifth years. She'd probably recognize my voice anyway but I didn't care. I can't believe they'd take this away from me when they'd specifically asked me to in the first place. They didn't even pick someone who made sense, like James. It had to be Scor's stupid little girlfriend.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:19 am

"Make us." Someone yelled. Someone that I reconized as Eris. I rolled my eyes at her. She was most likley going to attempt to make this difficult for me. I chose to ignor her instead of saying something back, something that probably wouldn't have been smart to say to a crowd of people. "Ok." I said still firmly holding my wand. I was glad to see I had gotten everyone's attension now. I raised my voice slightly so I could be heaed. "Who here can do a disarming spell?" I asked. A couple of dozen hands rose into the air slightly hesistant. I smiled slightly. I pointed to the boy a fifth year, closest to the front. "Care to help with a demonstartion?" I asked him. The guy a little uncertenly nodded and came up the front. He was grasping his wand a little nervously and without giving him time to think I flciked mine. "Expelliamus." His wand arched up and fly off somewhere. Waving my wand I retreived it and threw it back to him. "That's not fair." He said indignet. "You didn't give me any time to get ready." I turned and rolled my eyes at him. "Do you think Death Eaters are going to give you time to get ready? Do you think they are going to stand there waiting for you to get prepeared. No, they're not. So live with it." The boy scowled and returned to the crowd. "Ok." Vena said turning back to the students, she was smiling now. "The incarntation is Expelliarmus and the wand movement is this." I did it. "Everyone partner up, Partner up with someone who can do it if you can and can't if you can't. That way it's even and you're not trying to disarm someone who can do it when you've never done it in your life." I watched as everyone started to pair up.

*James*

I smiled slightly as Riddle shouted at everyone to shut it. She had a way different teaching method then any of the teachers but then the teachers were qualified she wasn't. "Make us." Someone shouted. I turned my head and saw Eris Malfoy attempting to make herself invisable. I smiled and walked over. "Are you ok?" I asked coming up behind her. "They shouldn't have taken the DA off you." I watched as some boy in the fith year went onto the stage. Riddle disarmed him before he had the chance to do anything. Obviously the boy compalined and she told him that Death Eater's weren't going to wait. "That makes sence actually." I muttered still watching as she intructed people to pair up. "and as weird as it sounds, she'd make an alright teacher."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:11 am

*Scor*

I watched in admiration as Vena actually handled the kids pretty well. Sure, she was a little bit harsh, but she told the truth and made them realize a little of what they were really up against. Sure, a disarming charm was fairly simple, but the amount of hands that had actually not gone up astonished. I watched everyone partner off and tried to stay unnoticed and not pair up with anyone. I could disarm silently, which I thought was pretty good, although I heard that some wizards could do it when they weren't even holding their wand. I wasn't that ambitious, but I still didn't want to embarrass some seventh year who might get shown up by an underclassman.

*Eris*

I was startled when James popped up behind me and I was so nervous I could've giggled, but I tried not to. When he complimented me, I did my best to smile winningly, but I doubt that my mouth made more than the tiniest upturn at the corners. "I don't know, I still think if they were going to take it away they should've given it to you! You're Head Boy!" As Riddle told the crowd the assignment, I admitted defeat and shrugged up at James. "Partner up?" I asked, waving my wand around a bit. I couldn't twirl it like Riddle did, but then again, who would want to? It looked silly.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:42 am

I smiled slightly. "Yeah I suppose but then as weird as it does sound Riddle can probably teach better then I can." I shrugged. "If she wasn't the Dark Lord's daughter, she'd actually be quite a good canidate for Head Girl." I frowned after I said that. "But I doubt she would get it. You on the other hand." I waved my hand. "would be quite suitible, more so then some other twits in your year." I blushed when I realised what I was saying and to steer my thoughts away from my useless babbling I nodded. "Yeah sure." I took my wand out fumbled with it and dropped it. I blushed red again and bent down to pick it up.

*Vena*

I watched people partner up and start. Diciding that I would walk around the hall and attempt to help people with the spell. I stopped a few third years who were waving their arms so lavishly they would probably take someone's eye out. "Guys, seriosuly, do you want to blind each other." I showed them the hand movement again without saying the spell so no-ones wand went flying. I stopped a few more people, corrected some postures and sent a few wands flying. I got near the back and snickered as Potter and Malfoy were trying to disarm each other. The spells kept colliding in mid air. "You could go try going one at a time?" I suggested stopping next to them. I smiled as Malfoy, glared daggers at me. It was quite amusing actually. I watched Potter cast it then Eris to be completly honest they both did it quite well. I got around to where Scor was by the look of it attempting to be invisable. "You look like you're practising hard." I smiled.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:17 am

"Ah, I'd be no good at Head Girl. Besides, I just know my brother's going to be Head Boy, and the kids will get suspicious if twins are the most powerful students in the school. But I can't see them giving it to Vena either, so I don't know who it will be. Rose Weasley, maybe? That would kill Scorpius." I quickly shut my mouth knowing that was James's cousin; it wasn't a good idea to go talking about how much Scor hated her. I managed not to laugh when James dropped his wand, he looked so cute when he blushed, and we proceeded attempt to disarm each other. We were quite evenly matched, which surprised me as he was a year ahead of me. Then again, it was probably a bad idea to assume he was tops at Defense just because his dad was. Finally, Riddle came by and suggested that we go one at a time. We both easily disarmed the other and when Riddle walked off we both tried it nonverbally. It took me a couple tries but I got it and I smiled at James happily. "You know, she really isn't that bad a teacher," I said, before clapping my hand over my mouth. What was I saying? Was James Potter causing me to lose control over my mouth? I blushed slightly but even the tiniest tinge of pink showed up bright on my pale skin and I knew he would know I was embarrassed. "I mean, you know, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be," I covered, trying to smirk, but I probably just looked like a silly little girl next to James. Had he always been so tall and handsome? I frowned. I think I'm losing my mind.

*Scor*

I frowned as Vena walked up, noticing that I wasn't taking part in the exercise. I still hadn't been able to think straight, and I really shouldn't have even talked to her, but I missed her when I didn't. "Ah, you know that both of us would just feel silly practicing disarming. Now, give me some hexes from the Restricted Section and I'll practice away. But most of the stuff that you can teach them, we're both already ace at, right?" I glanced over and snickered as my sister, head cocked to the side and mouth open, looked up adoringly at the Head Boy. "Look at those two. Think someone ought to hit them over the head with their obviousness?"

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:33 am

I laughed. "I don't think I'd get away with teaching this lot how to hex people with hexes from the restricted section." I smiled and turned to look at Malfoy snickering. "Maybe, how unbefiting of a Malfoy she looks there." I smiled and cast expelliamus in their direction making Eris' wand fly out of her hand when she was supposed to be making James' fly. She glowered at me and I grinned broadly snickering. "Ok Mr. Let's do spells from the restricted section, would you like to help me teach these idiots how to do a Disarming charm?" I asked him. If I was going to get around to everyone, I would need some help.

"Miss Riddle," A voice said. I spun around to see the Headmistress. "Don't you have better things to do then to be talking to Mr. Malfoy, like maybe teaching people to disarm."

"Good point." I muttered and grinned.

*James*

I had to laugh when Eris' wand flew out of her hand. Riddle had disarmed her from about the other side of the room. Once Eris had retrieved her wand we continued praticising. "She had quite a good aim." I mused as I sent Expelliamus her way. "And yeah maybe Rose will, I know she wants to be." I shrugged retreaving my wand and coming back. "Well this year has barely started so we'll need to wait and see."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:11 am

I laughed as Vena disarmed my sister from across the room and she flushed bright red in front of James. The color deepened as she glowered angrily at Vena and I stuck my tongue out at her, feeling like we were kids again. When Vena asked me to help her teach I shrugged and agreed, especially after Ms. Matcarey came around to scold us for talking. It wasn't like I hadn't helped tutor a ton of younger students in my own house as well as the others. That's what prefects were for: to help out the other students and to make sure the school ran smoothly. We couldn't have a load of kids failing, now could we?

*Eris*

James laughed as my wand flew out of my hand but it was so light-hearted I could've joined in, if it weren't for the fact that it was Riddle doing it, with my brother smug-looking and sticking his tongue out right beside her. I glared at the both of them but turned around quickly, wondering just how unattractive my face looked when I got all purple with anger. James went on talking about Rose, which I really could have cared less about. "It's hard to believe the year's just started really. I always feel like I've been at Hogwarts for ages, even if we've just got back. Going home always feels sort of strange, especially having to be so close to Scor all the time. Granted, we could stay in opposite wings of the house, but we don't really use the west wing." I wondered if it was rude to talk about how big or nice your house was. In Slytherin it was common to brag about such things but James was a Gryffindor and things could be different. I knew that the Potters weren't hurting for money and that Harry wouldn't have had to work if he didn't want to, but exactly how much was in their Gringotts account was a mystery to me.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:48 am

*Vena*

We continued intructing the other half of the room, actually they weren't that bad, but then to be honest disarming was farily simple and probably the easiest thing that I was going to teacher. I got to the front off the room again and smiled as I got an idea. I sent purple sparks into the air gaining people's attension. I few wands clattered to the floor then all was quiet "Now that you all know how to do that now, we are going to do a small tournament. When I said go disarm your partner, first to disarm wins. If you win go to the left lose go to the right, then partner up again, that's if you win, and continue etcetera, etcetera." I smiled as a look of waryness appeared on some of the students faces. "Go."

*James*

I smiled slightly. "We usally spend the holidays with most of my cousins, which is always fun because there are alot of us and well its easy to blend in and go unoticed if you want to." I smiled again and we talked about our classes and the teachers for abit (not dad of course, that would have been awkward. Riddle shot up purple sparks and I turned to see what she had to say. She'd set up a competition to see who was "best" at disarming. I smiled and wondered if the person who bet everyone else would have to werse her at it. In which she would send their wand flying before they had the chance to blink. Her refleces were extra ordaniary but then somtimes it layed with her knowing what was going to happen, she was always at least a step ahead of everyone else. I shook my head what was I thinking. "Go." I spun around and cast the spell. Wondering if Eris had been quicker...

(hehe you can chose if James or Eris wins Wink )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting-Cj and Ellei   

Back to top Go down

Fighting-Cj and Ellei
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next