Order Of The Phoenix

Marauders Forever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Share | 

Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

House : Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:56 pm

I turned around and was about to say something when I heard people talking behind us. I swiveled round and glared at a Slytherin boy and his freinds.

"Mind your own buisness." I growled my temper rising again. Did these people really have nothing else to talk about? I swiveled round again grabbed my bag on my chiar then marched out of the room to Charms. I ignored the going ons around me but noticed that Scor was following behind me, but then maybe he wasn't following he did have charms to. I glared at a few people as I walked up the stair case to the next level. I was still holding my wand which I supose made me all the more scarey. I wondered waht Eris was thnking as she had been in Transfiguration as well and would have seen scor. I smiled at that thought and continued up the stiars still twirling my wand. I realized to Scor it seemed as if I was ignoring him so I stoped suddenly and turned around making Scor stop skid and slid down a few stairs. I rolled my eyes and leaned on the stair rail.

Prongs is made of music, waffles, and rainbows. With a dash of flamethrowers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ootp.forumotion.com
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:05 am

Eris had immediately tried to catch my attention and ask what was going on when we all started to file out of the classroom, but I had evaded her easily and attempted to catch up with Vena. About a quarter of the way up the stairs to Charms I realized that she must be purposely avoiding me, because there was no way she hadn't noticed that I was desperately trying to reach her. I shrugged and gave up, wondering where I'd be sitting in Charms. Just then, she turned on me and I jumped nearly a foot, stumbling back over a couple of stairs and into a scared third-year Hufflepuff.
"Whoa," I muttered, shaking my head and looking up at her. "So...is this just a rest stop or are we going to talk?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:13 am

I rolled my eyes.

"Either, none or both. Chose." I said still twirling my wand. I gazed at it spinning then turned to scor who looked slightly out of breath. I smiled slightly. "Hurry up or I'll have to start walking again." I said grinning. Scor looked slightly baffeled but started to speak. I waited untill he had finished thoughts swirling around my head about different things. About Magic, Classes, Tom, Scor, Harry, Malfoy (Eris) and a bunch of other things I blocked them out to listen to what Scor was saying.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:21 am

I puffed small bursts of oxygen as I finally acknowledged the hitch in my side that had formed from so vigorously following Vena. I cursed myself silently for not playing Quidditch or something else that would keep me more in shape. I knew that I would lose my breath all over again if I tried speaking to her while I looked up at her, so I fixed my eyes on my feet and began to talk.
"I don't know why you....did what you did, last night. It felt as if it came out of nowhere. Half of me is still in shock and the other half is beyond confused. I don't understand it, but I don't particularly want to forget it either. That is...if you don't want to forget it...Do you?" I let my eyes wander back up to catch hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:32 am

I looked sheepishly at my feet and shruged. My motto was never regret anything but I thnik I just blew it. I sighed.

"This world doesn't revolve around anything." I murmered unexpetedly. "But a huge ball of fire." I smiled to myself. "Out of everything to revolve around it choses A big ball of fire." I looked up at Scor still grinning.

"Yes that was Random, please continue I zoned out after the first few words."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:46 am

I took a moment to wonder at the fact that she didn't say something haughty and Slytherin-like, such as the world revolving around her. Vena was one surprise after another; I could see how she belonged in Slytherin but different little things kept popping up which made me wonder if she fit in anywhere at this school.
"I just want to know why you did it. We don't have to talk about the future, or if it's going to happen again, or even if we want it to happen again. I just...I have to know why you did it. Your motives are completely incomprehensible. There's nothing you can hope to gain from manipulating me, if that's what you're thinking of. I can't give you anything you don't have. And I can't think of one single other reason that you would do something like that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:53 am

I rolled my eyes,

"You think to much." I stated. "Try doing things as they came into your head and not think them out." I turned around and started walking up the stiars again. I noticed Scor wasn't following.

"And if you dont hurry up your going to be late for Charms." I swiveled around and walked through the door into the corridor for Charms. Then into the class room. I took a spare seat at the back and smiled. Scor was taking his time.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:06 am

For a moment, I just stood there, exasperated. She was obviously desperately determined not to tell me why she was acting this way. As I stood on the stairs, I felt a tap on the shoulder and turned to find Eris glaring at me. "WHAT WERE YOU DOING SITTING WITH HER?" she yelled, and a few students further up the stairs quickly turned around and went in another direction, intimidated.
Taking Vena's advice, I simply shrugged, and tried to copy her signature eye roll. "Why are you so nosy? Can't someone sit wherever they please?" I turned away from my twin who was still fuming and quickly hurried to the Charms classroom. Vena sat in the back, smiling. I raised my eyebrows and thought for a moment, then took a seat in the middle of the room. Neutral ground. I was not sitting with her, but not purposely sitting far enough away to be avoiding her. Sometimes, having Ravenclaw logic helped a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 7:51 am

(If i was Scor I would have said. "She has a name in case you were wondering" Razz But im not)

I sat down and rested my head on my arms yawning I was really tied even though I had had a good night sleep. I saw Scor walk into the room briskly and take a seat in the middle of the room. It showed he was indicisive weither he wanted to sit near me or away. I saw Malfoy enter and take a seat near her brother probably to pester him the whole time. I giggled with my head still in my hands but watching the teacher the whole time wondering what spell we would be leaning today or what he would be teaching the class as I already knew most of the spells the teachers taught. Some people would have called this bookwormish but I'd love to see them say that to my face it would be funny. I smiled to myself as the bell rang signaling the start of class. The teacher called everyone to stop talking and got up to demonstrat todays Magic.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:27 pm

(lol he's new at telling people off, he's having to learn as he goes)

When Eris sat down beside me I sighed and almost knew that I was not going to learn anything this hour. Eris cared about her grades, sure, but this was going to be a much bigger deal to her than whatever our teacher would be showing us how to do. As it turned out, it was no matter anyway, because our teacher announced to us that we were to begin working on Memory Charms. I was excited for the prospect of finally studying some more advance magic at school, and very proud of myself for already having learned the basic theory of the charm. That would come in handy as I was bombarded with questions by my sister.
"Give me a real answer. Why were you sitting with her?" my twin asked, looking very like some sort of High Inquisitor.
"With who?" I asked, feigning ignorance and glancing around the room. "I seem to be sitting with you, and in the hallway I was standing so..."
"You know what I mean! The Riddle girl, in Transfiguration."
I widened my eyes as if I were finally understanding the most difficult concept in the world. "OH, you mean Vena. I don't know, I just did. What's it to you?" I played with my wand a little but stopped myself, realizing that I was beginning to pick up Vena's habit.
"Well, I don't want you hanging about with her. I'd much rather see you palling around with your little nerd friends, or even a Gryffindor if you have to. Just stay away from her, it's not safe."
I rolled my eyes (silently realizing that this, too, was a habit of Vena's) and turned away from her, pretending to scribble notes onto my parchment. "I'll be sure to owl mother and tell her that her services are no longer needed as a mum. You've obviously taken over for her." An idea hit my as I swirled my quill around just above the page. I dipped my quill into the rainbow ink and carefully wrote on a small scrap of parchment.
Vena,
Make my sister go away. But not violently, you know. I just want her on the other side of the classroom. Or can I just come sit with you?
Scor
I cast Mobiliarbus on the small scrap and sent it backwards to Vena, then waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:35 pm

I laughed as I listened to Scor and Malfoy argueing it was funny to watch and listen to. I worked on the Memory charms aimlessly having already learnt the whole thing a few years back. Or what it last year? Pfft she's rather him sit with a Gryffinodr? I'd like to see her expression if he really did that.

Scor magiced a piece of paper back and I caught it curiosly. And unfolfed it. Wondering what he wrote.

Vena,
Make my sister go away. But not violently, you know. I just want her on the other side of the classroom. Or can I just come sit with you?
Scor

I smiled and pulled out my ink. Passing notes? It made me feel like a five year old. Ha. I laughed and replied.

Scor.
What would you like me to do? I could stun her, curse of hex her...wait you said non violently. Aw runi my fun.

Vena Riddle.

I ended the letter with a flourish. I always did the V and R of my name Fancyish for some reason. I had just learnt it that way. Instead of Magicing it I threw it in front. It hit Scor on the head. I giggled slightly.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:43 pm

I nearly jumped out of my chair to protect myself when I felt something hit me in the back of the head, but then I realized it was probably just my parchment coming back from Vena. I turned and bent to get it but Eris's snatchy hands grabbed it first. She unrolled it and read it silently, as her eyes grew more and more outraged.
"Well, I never...conspiring against your own blood...HEX ME?" she whispered as well as she could while still trying to yell at me. "I see how that is. Fine. I'll leave you two best buddies to get on without me. But don't think that Father won't hear about this. I'm writing him tonight." She picked her bags and discreetly moved across the room, sitting down next to Daniel Parkinson, a boy we had grown up around due to "Aunt" Pansy hanging around our home a lot. "Yes, mother," I muttered under my breath, and then turned around. I motioned to the seat next to me and looked questioningly at Vena. Whether she came to sit with me or not would be a big tell on how things were going to work out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:51 pm

I giggled watching the commotion. I heard Eris threaten that she was telling "Daddy." I laughed twirling my wand again green sparks flew out and smashed into the wall. I smiled serenely. It was an odd feeling being happy, a very odd feeling. Scor gestured for me to go sit with him as Malfoy had vacated the seat. I cocked my head to one side, indicicive. I wasn't sure wiether I wanted to or not. The teacher was compleatly oblivious to the fact that half the students weren't listening and the other half were waching Scor and Me. I grinned and got up and sat next to Scor just to give them something to talk about.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:58 pm

I grinned widely when I realized that Vena was actually going to come sit with me. It wasn't until just then that I noticed that half the class was watching the scene, and quite a few of the people I considered my friends were whispering behind their hands about me. I frowned distinctly and wondered what was so terrible about two people sitting together in class. The Slytherins were talking too, except more loudly and obnoxiously, except for Al Potter, who had went to sit on the other side of Eris and was talking animatedly to her about something. I only caught the words "James" and "Hogsmeade" but Eris immediately brightened up and scribbled something down on her parchment, and then also on her hand, just in case.

I turned back to find that Vena had sat down. "Hullo. Well, you succeeded. You got her to go away, but at what price? I'll be lucky if Dad doesn't send me to Durmstrang for hanging about with a Riddle. Actually, that would probably work against him, with all their "Dark" magic. He'd probably just cast a Proximity Jinx on me so that I'd break out in boils every time I came near you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:08 pm

I rolled my eyes. and smiled as the teacher kept talking obvously ignoring the fact that no-one was listening to him.

"I personally would prefere your dad as a ferret. Scor." I said with a smile. "He'd probably make a good one. But then he could also be a toad or a cow and that would suit him aswell." I laughed and glanced a look around the room. Half the class..well more then half were talking behind hands or watching me and Scor. I rolled my eyes again.

"Those people have no life." I murmered still twirling my wand round in circles.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:20 pm

"Yeah, father kind of disgusts me sometimes," I said, frowning. "I'm not sure why I even worry about what he thinks, except that I'm still underage, so he could pull me out of school. I'd hate that, it's been the best years of my life."

I glanced around at the people Vena was referring to and found that they didn't even bother to stop talking about us when we were actually staring straight at them. What nerve. I shifted my hand closer to Vena's as a test, and the whisper became riotous, and a Slytherin in the back actually cried, "I told you so!"

At this, the professor turned to face us from the spot where he had been writing on the board. "Now, that is ENOUGH. I doubt that any of you are proficient in this charm, as it is high-level magic. This is behavior unbefitting NEWT students." I laughed as I had been thinking the exact same thing, but he turned a glare on me. I was shocked; no teacher had ever been angry with me before. "You, Mister Malfoy, let's see how well you do."

"Okay, Professor," I said, with a suddent burst of brilliance. I drew my wand from a pocket in my robes and made as if I was going to cast the charm on Vena, then quickly turned and performed it on the teacher as best I could from memory. His face instantly went blank and dreamy, and a few moments later he was looking down at the piece of chalk in his hands as if it were a completely foreign object. "What was I saying?" he asked quietly, and the classroom laughed uproariously. Vena gave me a nod of approval and I sat, receiving a round of applause for the class. I thought hopefully that maybe my little stunt would get them talking about me for reasons other than Vena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:30 pm

I scoffed he doubted anyone in the class could do it? I'd been doing it for a year maybe more, I wasn't too sure. I smiled when Scor got in trouble and had to preform the spell he picked up his wand and aimed it at me. I rolled my eyes if he was going to try hex me he was going to regret it but in a flash of brillance he flicked his wand at the teacher who compleatly forgot what he was saying. I nodded at Scor smiling the class apluaded, the teacher looked so baffeled.

"Ok everyone stop clapping." He said although he had no clue why they were clapping. I giggled.

"I suppose Miss Riddle you think you could do it?" He asked still not sure what he was talking about.

"Well i could do the memort charm Sir, if you wanted," I replied giving him a hint to what we had been doing.

"Yes please do Miss Riddle. Anyone Volentire to be cast apon?"

I smiled as no-one volentied.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:34 pm

I glanced around at the classroom and gave a chuckle when I noticed that no one wanted to be on the receiving end of any kind of spell from Vena. With another stroke of luck, I caught another idea floating around my brain and brandished my wand again, whispering a spell and watching as, across the room, Eris's hand slowly raised into the air. She looked up at it incredulously and tried to yank it down, but the magic was too strong. "Oh, lovely, lovely," said the professor, still smiling dreamily. "Interhouse relations are so wonderful," he said, staring off into the distance as if remembering his days in school. Vena rapped her wand loudly against the chair and the Professor snapped back to his current thoughts. "Ok, then, Miss Malfoy, stand up and let's see how well Miss Riddle does."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:41 pm

I smiled at Scor who winked at me. I stood and and florished my wand a little.

"So a memory charm sir?"

"Yes please Miss Riddle."

"Ok Sir." I said. Flicking my wand. I didn;t utter the spell as I could do it non verbally. Malfoy who had started to complain stopped in mid sentacne forgetting what she had been about to say.

"Very good Miss Riddle and Non verbally too." He sounded pleased but also annoyed for some reason it could have had something to do with the fact that I had succeded.

"Five points to Slytherin for that Miss Riddle." I nodded and sat down twirling my wand in my hand once again, it was something I did alotfor no aparent reason.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:47 pm

I made a face when our professor gave points to Slytherin. I had grown to really hate how much Slytherins won at everything; that was part of the reason that I tried to be such a good student and prefect. Gryffindor and Slytherin were always winning things and it rarely made any sense to me how the smartest house in the school never won anything at all.

As Vena took her seat again, I smiled at her. "It would have been nice if you had made her forget she was a nosy brat, instead of just what she had been about to say," I said jokingly. I watched, entranced, as she twirled her wand in a small figure eight motion. "You know, if we were Muggles, you'd probably be one of those baton twirler girls," I said, wondering where the idea had come from. "I think you'd be really good at it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:53 pm

I rolled my eyes picked up my book and wacked Scor on the head with it. I heard Malfoy laugh from the other side of the room.

"I wouldn't be laughing if I were you Malfoy." I murmered too low for her to hear.

"Whats was taht for?" Scor asked rubbing his head,

"That was for making a face as Slytherin won points." I said rolling ym eyes like it was obvouis. "And I couldn't get stuffed making her forget more its so amuzing to watch you two scwabble." I twirled my wand again. "And anyway those batons and alot bigger then wands."

"Ok everyone for homework you need to learn that spell then try do it non verbally."

"Done and Done." I murmered packing up my books getting ready for the bell to go.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:04 pm

I turned to Vena and hoped that she would not mysteriously vanish right after the bell went, but I couldn't count on it. "Hey, I have a free period this hour, it's when I used to take Divination...do you want to....perhaps...." I couldn't force myself to say anything beyond that. I knew that Vena was smart enough to figure out the general idea of what I was saying, but I still felt like a fool. Why couldn't I just be normal around her? My brain kept telling me, "She's just another girl," but somehow I couldn't believe that. Besides, she was being playful and fun instead of just snarky and bitter, and that was a big change in her. I wondered if any of that was my fault as she opened her mouth to reply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:11 pm

"One its lunch time." I muttered rolling my eyes as I slung my back over my shoulder. "Two I'm hungry and three." I stoped wondering what to say, "Sure I havn't anything better to do." I grinned. Then walked towards the door.

"Come find me after Lunch." I disapeared thoguh the door laughing as I saw Malfoy aproach Scor, she really wasn't leaving him alone. I giggled then walked towards the great hall fiddling with my locket for a change, i either played with my Locket or wand. most of the time. When I was bored or just felt like it. I slipped onto the edge of the table and grabbed a pie from the table and sat down. I groaned as Malfoy sat down next to me obvously wanting to say something.

(Ok I think we;ve had two lunches Very Happy One was Snack Razz)

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:36 pm

Vena slipped out of the room and my twin approached me again. She obviously wasn't going to let a little joke die, which I hadn't really expected her to. She was such a little nag, always trying to find something wrong in my behavior, always running to Father with some kind of ridiculous story. I sometimes wondered if she were jealous of me, and found the irony in that pleasing. I was often jealous of her for being a girl, because Father didn't bother himself with her much. Well, he expected her to have high marks and such, but he never really worried about her as long as she wasn't having letters sent home from the Headmistress. Yet, he spends all of his time worrying over my behavior, the tiniest grades on homework, and any rumors he heard about me running about with "children unfit to stand in the presence of a Malfoy."
Eris barely got out the words, "I can't believe..." when I firmly stomped on her foot, then apologized, as if by accident. She cursed and jumped about for a moment, and in that window of opportunity I made my way down to the Great Hall and sat down next to Professor Scamander's son, who was two years younger than I.
I looked up to find that Eris was sitting next to Vena, with malicious intent clear in her face.

*Eris*

After I got finished soothing my sore foot, I hobbled quickly down to the hall to get a seat next to Riddle. Come to think of it, I probably shouldn't have even worried about hurrying, as no one seemed too keen to sit with her except my nit of a brother. "I don't know what you're doing, but I want you to stay away from my brother. I may not like him but that doesn't mean I want him knocking about with someone like you," I said, sneering at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:44 pm

I snorted as I finished my pie.

"You think the world revols around you don't you?" I asked smiling grabbing a handful of chips."Well guess what it doesn't. It revuls around a big ball of fire." I smirked as I realized I had said soemthing similar to Scor earlier, I turned to Malfoy.

"It doesn't matter what you want, beause Life isn't fair. So deal with it."

*James* (I havnt used him in ages!!!)

I strolled towards the Gryffindor table happily, my last Subject had been DADA and amazinly Dad hadn't embarresed me and I managed to produce a corpral patrumnus for the third time in my life. I was in a high mood.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   

Back to top Go down

Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next