Order Of The Phoenix

Marauders Forever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Share | 

Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:51 pm

*Eris*

I frowned at the girl, realizing some truth in her words, but not wanting her to be right. "You're right, the world isn't fair. It gave me a family to protect and love, and it gave you nothing but a world full of people that were born to hate you." I hoped that hurt, at least a little, because it was really driving me crazy, the way she thought she could treat us. I don't know what's gotten into Scorpius; normally he sits with his little nerd friends, making up some spell or other or talking about goblin invasions.

I glanced away from Eris and spotted James Potter just as he sat down across from Rose Weasley and smiled at her. I was pretty sure they were vaguely related, but it still made me angry when she smiled and began to talk to me. Then I realized what I had actually just thought. I was mad at Potter for speaking to some girl, who was probably his cousin anyway? Maybe Scorpius and I are both going crazy. Some sort of twin disease where you slowly lose your mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

House : Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:00 pm

I swung around my long black hair swayed. I could hold my temper pretty well but when someone said somthing about my upbringing I got annoyed. My mind raced as I came back with a retort.

"Well at least im not always trying to please. "daddy" always running off with Scor does soemthing wrong." My lip curled. "Sure I had no parents but in a way tahts helped me, I can fend for myself,I can look after myself. I know I heap more spells then you do and I learnt them all on my own. Growing up on your own has disadvantages sure, but when you gain more then you've lost. You win." I turned my back on her and went back to eating my lunch.

*James*

I smiled at Rose asking her how her day way. She was in a good mood. Her classes had gone well which was good. I smiled at her. She asked how being head boy was going.

"It's good Rose, maybe you'll get it someday." I grinned at her, as she was a prefect she was illigle to get head girl.

(Do you need to be a prefect to get headboy/girl?)

Prongs is made of music, waffles, and rainbows. With a dash of flamethrowers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ootp.forumotion.com
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:09 pm

(actually, no, you don't have to be a prefect, since James Potter and Lily Evans were Head Boy and Head Girl in their year and neither of them were prefects first)

I wondered where Riddle got off, criticizing me for the way I acted. Of course I told Father when Scorpius was acting out of line, I had direct orders from mother to keep an eye on him and to stay in line myself. Sure, I had an ulterior motive in wanting to Scorpius in trouble, but I was only following what I was told to do. I also shook my head worriedly at the way she had spoken about family. How could one see a lack of any closeness as an advantage? She always managed to somehow turn the situation around to seem as if she was better. As a Malfoy, that was supposed to be my strong point, but it seemed to fail around this girl.

I stood up and was about to go take a seat next to Al when an idea flashed through my head. It seems that Scorpius and I have both inherited the clever idea gene. I walked over to the Gryffindor table where Potter and Weasley were sitting. "Rose," I said sweetly, and she looked up at me with wide eyes. She was only a year younger but she was wary of me, as all Gryffindors seemed to be. "Do you think Al could borrow your History of Magic notes? He's told me that he didn't pay attention at all and as I'm in a different year I don't have the same information as him." She nodded silently and dug about in her rucksack. "Oh, hello, James," I said, pretending as if I hadn't noticed that he was sitting directly across from her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:16 pm

(K)

I rolled my eyes as Malfoy failed to come up with a comeback but instead she walked over to the Gryffindor table and started talking to Rose. I sniggered then saw her saying Hi to James. A thought flashed through my head. If I didn't know any better I would have thought Malfoy liked James, but that was stupid a Malfoy liking a Potter? But then A Riddle liking a Malfoy was stupid too. I sighed and finished my food. wondering where Scor was I was bored.

*James*

Malfoy came and asked Rose for her notes to some subject I hadn't been paying attension so I didn't know.

I nodded my acknologment of her and went back to eating I had Potions and Charms after Lunch which was two Subjects I didn't fansy going hungry through.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:26 pm

*Eris*

I sighed when James only nodded at me and continued to shovel food down as if he were never fed at home. Weasley handed me her History notes, written out in perfect cursive and neatly signed and dated. "I'll need them back before Thursday, I reckon Professor Fulloway (a/n: woot, new professor. I guess Professor Binns the ghost finally quit teaching) will assign us an essay on these before the end of the week and I wouldn't want to be left without them. Tell Albus I said I miss him, by the way," she said, glancing over at the Slytherin table where Al was talking to Daniel Parkinson's sister Ashley, who was in his year. I knew that all the Potters and the Weasleys had been close at some point, but I suppose that with Hugo going to Hufflepuff and Al going to Slytherin, they had all sort of fallen away from each other.

I accepted the notes and thanked her as warmly as a could. She was as much of a know-it-all as my brother, really (I wasn't sure how she hadn't ended up in Ravenclaw) but she was actually sort of nice. I even felt a little bad for her that she never got to see Al. I ran a few options through my head, trying to think of a way to stall and make James talk to me. "Oh, James, how was your father in class today?" I asked.

*Scorpius*

I quickly finished off the last bit of a turkey sandwich, which had been the quickest thing I'd seen to eat on the table. A few of the younger students looked strangely at me, as if they'd never seen a boy in a hurry. The students in my year, however, looked knowingly at me as I stood and walked towards the Slytherin table.
"What did Eris want?" I asked Vena, knowing that the answer couldn't be anything good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:34 pm

I shruged. "Nothing much, just wanted me to leave her alone, I said something on the topic of life isnt fair, she said something on my ubbringing and I said somthing bout growing up on your own having advanges." I said quickly not borthering to add in what was actually said. I got to my feet and slung my back over my back.

"What we doing?" I asked Sco pikcing upmy wand and twirling it again. I smiled at the piece of wood, it was so small yet so powerful but then it was Magic. I looked bakc over to the Gryffindor table and snorted that was the stupidest thing I had seen in a long time.

*James*

I ignored Malfoy, who seemed to be up for something if Albus wanted the notes why didn't Albus come get them? He would have loved to See Rose as they didnt see eachother much in school.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:53 pm

*Scorpius*

"Well, we don't have many options. Library, lake, lots of other boring places. We could go visit Myrtle, haven't seen her in ages. She's fond of me; says I remind her of Father." I rolled my eyes and hoped that it was a good enough imitation of her that it looked natural. "Really, I didn't have any ideas for what to do, I just didn't want you running off and hiding for me...or ending up in the Chamber. I'd hate to have to dock points from you," I added, smiling. I was slowly becoming more used to being around her.

*Eris*

I frowned at James one last time, thanked Rose again, and left the table. Walking back over to where the Slytherins sat, I took a seat next to Al and handed him the notes. "What are these?" he asked, glancing over the handwriting and obviously recognizing it. "Oh, Rose's notes! How did you know I needed them?" he asked, grinning at me. I waved it off and gave him a serious look.
"Look, Al...does James ever mention me around you, or at home? Your father mentioned it and I wanted to know if he was just bluffing to get me to head the DA."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:05 pm

I snorted. "Cause Mytle would just love to see me." I rolled my eyes then turned round.

"Come on, I have the perfect place," I turned around and stated to walk out of the hall. I strolled up the stairs and a quick pass ignoring the students who were going to classes. I stopped on the fourth floor and waited for Scor to catch up. I started again when he was in hearing distance. I turned through a door and kept walking. I found myself in a class room/

"Now where is it?" I muttered to myself walking along the edge of the wall. I stoped and pulled out my wand.

"Winggardeum Leviosa." I said aiming my wand at the wall I pulled a bunch of bricks out, there was a opening in the wall. I scrambled up and through the holem waiting for Scor so I could fill the enterance. He got through and I flicked my wand and the bricks soared back into the space. The tunnel went dark.

I fliked my wand. Lumos. I thought. It lighted an errie green light.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:11 pm

I followed Vena, bewildered. When she lit her wand in the dark passage and the light came out murky green, I laughed to myself. "True Slytherin to the bone," I muttered, and she looked at me, confused. "My light's blue," I said, casting the spell without speaking and showing her the bright blue light that emitted from my wand. "I guess it's a Ravenclaw thing. Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:17 pm

I rolled my eyes. Yea since I really cared what colour the light was.It was light. I continued down the passage and turned through a door. Light immeadetly flooded into the room. We were in one of the many towers not many studnest knew how to get to it though. I smiled and looked out the window.

"This is where we were going." I said dropping my bag on the floor.

"I found it in my third year while I was looking through the school." I shruged.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:23 pm

I looked out one of the windows and found that we were high above the school, almost as high as the Astronomy tower. I felt a little dizzy looking that far down, but I smiled. How many surprises did this girl have? Chambers deep beneath the school, towers up above. I wouldn't be surprised if she could worm her way into all of the House dormitories. I turned to her.
"So, permit me to think out loud a little bit. My sister hates you. My father is going to hate you. Pretty much everyone is afraid of you. And I'm completely fascinated with you. Does that make me a freak? I'm sort of scared that it does, but I'm almost certain, at the same time, that I don't care. Yet I know none of how you feel."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:31 pm

I grinned. "Well I hate your sister and your dad. So I thinkwe're even now." I smiled at sat down on a bench on the edge of the room.

"Its peaeful here, you can see the whole grounds but just about no-one can get here." I watched the lake shimmer.

"I dont think your a freak but to most people I am. Its not easy having the whole world against you, butit doesn't get any easier so you have to take it as it comes. Do you know when those DA meetings are going to be, I mkight go. Just to annoy the hell out of everyone." I grinned at Scor. "Which is so much fun doing, as they dont really want to provoke you back."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:38 pm

"I think they're going to give out coins like the original DA, except this time anyone who wants one can have them, and it's not a secret. But the coins tell you when there's a meeting being held. It's really simple magic, but I think it's pretty clever for a Gryffindor. I think Dad said that the M...I mean, Dad said that Hermione Granger had charmed them." I realized that I had just almost used the word that I had grown up using, but had come to hate. I was fiercely anti-Pureblood supremacist, and I associated with everyone regardless of blood status, yet the worst insult you could give a Muggleborn had nearly toppled from my lips.
"I'm not sure if I'm going or not, though. I think it might be a little bit useless...Then again, if you're there, it might be worth it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:45 pm

"Theres nothing your twit or a Sis knows that I dont." I said. "So it shall be amusing to be better then the "teacher"." I grinned and twirled my wand again.

Me and Scor just talked for the rest of the day. About random things, it wasn't very interesting but then there was nothing to talk about. The night went a a pinky black and I got up and got my bag.

"Come on time to go." I yawned. "Tell me what you dad replys to Malfoys letter." I said walking back along the tunnel. He nodded. I moved the bricks then put them back in place.

"Cya tomorrow Scor." I said turned around and disapeared into the darkness leaving Scor on his own. I walked back to the commen room wondering if Malfoy was going to try annoy the hell out of me again. She probably would.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:51 pm

The rest of the day went fairly well, since we avoided any kind of serious topics. I was getting frustrated with the fact that Vena refused to tell me how she felt about me. I'd given her several opportunities to, but mostly she just made these infuriatingly vague and random remarks that no one could really interpret. After we said good night I spent half the night doing homework, which I really should have been doing all that time with Vena.

*Eris*

When I saw Riddle walk into the common room and glance around (who would she be looking for?) I immediately stood up, brandishing my quill for a moment and then sticking it over my ear. I was certain that it looked stupid, such a long, black feather woven into my shock-blonde hair, but it was the only place I really had to put it as I'd taken off my robes and was lounging in my dressing gown.
"Riddle," I cried, when she looked as if she might turn for the stairs. She turned back to look at me and gave a wide smirk. "Where've you been all night? I was waiting."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:57 pm

I rolled my eyes. "for what?" I asked drealiy, laughing at the feather tucked behind her ear. "You look like a pecok Malfoy." I grinned and pulled out my homework. I quickly scrawledthroughit, it wasn't hard. Wondering waht Malfoy was going to say. Soemthing about. "Leave my brother alone or whatnot." I finished my homework and looked up at Malfoy. "Yes?" I asked packing it away. I was slightly tied since I'd had a big day so I started walking towards the dorm.

"Riddle."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:02 pm

"I just wanted to let you know that no matter what Potter says, you're not welcome in my meetings. And I know that you don't really want to be in the first place, so it shouldn't be a problem, right?" I considered telling her off again about Scorpius, but decided that it was probably mostly his fault anyway. "I'm not going to bother you anymore about precious know-it-all Scor, since he's certainly a big boy and can take care of himself. But I can't say the same for Mother and Father. Draco and Astoria Malfoy will not pleased with either of you, no, certainly not." I frowned when I realized that they'd probably also be displeased with me, trying to get a Potter to talk to me. Then again, Father had seemed to approve of Albus the last time that they had met, and it wasn't a far step up to James.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:13 pm

"I can do what I want thank-you very much." I scowled. I walked up to the dorm where everyone else was already supposedly sleeping. I snorted and undressed and got into bed thinking about the day.

I woke up early the next morning. And walked down to breakfast studying my timetable. It wasn't an altogether pleasent day, herbs, Double DADA, Charms, Transfigaration and a free period. I sighed and muched down on my toast.

Ms. Matcarey stood up to make an announcement. "Today after dinner we will be doing a Defence against the dark arts club." She announced. "It will be in the great hall and everyhouse is welcome. It's a remake of Dumbledores Army from when He who must not be name was at large for the second time, we believe that you should beprepeared on what lies ahead. Im sorry guys bit its for third years and up. In the hall after dinner. Thank-yo." She sat down. the room was alive with chatter. I snorted they were excited so easily these people.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:34 pm

I fretted through the announcement but was silently triumphant over the fact that Eris's name hadn't been mentioned. My day was going to be a rather long one, and I saw to my dismay that I didn't have a free period until the end of the day. I wondered what Vena's schedule looked like but didn't feel like causing even more commotion by going to join the Slytherin table for breakfast. It wasn't until I had thought the word Slytherin I'd forgotten totally about Eris writing to Father. I shot up from my seat and did exactly what I had decided against: walked over to the Slytherins. I eagerly tapped my twin on the shoulder. "Did you owl your father?" I asked hurriedly.

*Eris*

I snorted. "He's your father too, you know, even if you don't like it. And yes, I did owl him. I even made a copy of it for you, since you're so predictable." I handed over a piece of slightly crumpled parchment and pointed down towards the end of the table. "Go pore over it with your little girlfriend." He flushed slightly and I wondered if I had struck a nerve. Either way, he ran over towards he excitedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:44 pm

I rolled my eyes through the announement. But grinned I was so coming to this, even if Malfoy didn't want me to come. I saw Scor get up to talk to her. he walked along the table to say Hi.

"Hi Scor." I yarwned finishing my toast. "We have charms and Transfigaration together, what house are you with in Herbs?." I yawned again. "As I have that toay and can't get stuffed looking at my timetable to see if I have it with you." I grinned. pushing my plate away. "House elfs are truely amazing." I muttered fiddling with my locket.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:59 pm

"I've got it with the Hufflepuffs, so I'm assuming that you lot have it with the Gryffindors," I replied, frowning. At least we still had Transfiguration and Charms together. "Did you hear that we're getting a student teacher in Charms? Apparently he's not that much older than us," I commented, getting side-tracked. As I shifted my hands to sit down I remembered the paper in my hands. "I've got Eris's letter to Father," I said happily.
"You intercepted it? I was looking forward to him finding out," Vena said, looking upset.
"Oh, no, I definitely didn't intercept. Eris made a copy for me. Probably just showing off." I unfolded it and read the letter enclosed.

Dearest Father, (at this Vena and I both rolled our eyes)

I was very happy to receive yours and Mother's last letter, even though it was a right sight shorter than Scorpius's. He's actually the point of this quick letter; I have to prepare to teach a new club and therefore haven't much time. I thought you ought to know, though, that Scorpius is palling around with the Riddle girl. I know you told me to always stay away from her, but it's a bit hard to, with her being in my house. I always thought that Scorpius could pretty much keep away from her, but it looks like he's become entranced with her. I swear he gets this fawning look on his face as if he were quite in love with her. It sort of reminds me of the way that "cousin" Daniel started looking at me last summer. You never really told me whether you approved of that or not, so I suppose that this is a doubly-reasoned correspondence. I don't really think, personally, that Daniel and I would really work out.
Anyway, I thought you ought to know about Scorpius and his new creepy little girlfriend.

Your ever faithful daugher,
Eris Pandora Malfoy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:07 pm

I giggled.

"Isn't your sis sweet?" I asked smiling rereading theletter. "And I just love beingthe "creepy little girlfreind." Little, Ha." I laughed, "Great Gryffinodrs just what I wanted." I rolled my eyes. "Wonder how. "Dearest Father." Shall reply." I smirked." I'll cya later Scor, gotta get to DADA double period what fun." I rolled my eyes and slung my bag over my shoulder.

"Oh and by the way. They are looking at you funny." I grinned and tuned around and walked to DADA slightly fumming but also in a good mood.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:38 pm

"Oh, yeah, she's just about perfect, that one," I muttered sarcastically. Why did Eris have to spend her time embarrasing me so? "Don't kill Professor Potter...I wouldn't want Saint Eris to have to take his place as professor. I had thought that they couldn't get someone less competent than him but...I see now that it could be worse."
I watched as Vena walked away and wondered if she every wondered about me, or watched as I left, slowly fading into the distance. I highly doubted it. I quickly gathered my things and left for Herbology with Professor Longbottom.

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:09 am

I sighed and walked into DADA, this was going to be a long double period. I wondered how Scor was going in herbology. I disliked herbology, plants and herbs weren't my thing, but it was one subject that I needd to learn for most jobs not that I knew what I wanted to be yet, I wouldn't mind being an Aurou but I doubted the ministy would let me and that they were find it sutible me going looking for dark wizards when I nearly was one. I smiled and sat down in my seat at the back of the room. I wondereed what we were going to be learning today. Probably not something interesting.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:12 am

Double Herbology wasn't my first choice for how to spend a morning (that involved dusty libraries and dim light and lots of quiet) but it was better than it could have been. Professor Longbottom (or Neville, as he demanded to be called) was truly passionate about his subject, but it just wasn't something I could find a true calling in. Intellectually, it wasn't very stimulating, and mostly it just involved getting our hands dirty. The time passed slowly. I found myself looking forward to Transfiguration and for once in my life was actually distracted from class. When it came time to leave, my notes were incomplete and I seized Hugo Weasley, who was studying ahead of his year in Herbology, and requested his notes. He gleefully handed them over and shook my hand in congratulation for becoming prefect again. He was truly a good kid, and I thanked him profusely before I set off back towards the castle, bringing myself closer towards Vena with every step.

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   

Back to top Go down

Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next