Order Of The Phoenix

Marauders Forever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Share | 

Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat May 09, 2009 7:28 pm

When I saw her walk through the doors, my anger flared for a moment, stoked by its very subject. I leapt up easily and strode quickly across to her with a determination that I self-consciously realized echoed my father's. Without a word, I grabbed her hand and linked her finger's with mine. "This. This is what I'm talking about. It's as easy as this. Does it have to be understood?" Even as I spoke I realized that I was being hypocritical. I, too, was confused over what exactly had begun to grow between this strange girl and myself, but I wasn't going to let that keep it from flourishing. "Is this so bad?"

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

House : Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat May 09, 2009 7:40 pm

I pulled my arm out of his. "Dont touch me." I hissed. I wasn't sure if it was bad or not. I was confused. Compleatly. I didn't get any of it.

"Just go away." I muttered knowing he wouldn't. He could be stuborn sometimes and this was one of them. He wasn't going anyway not untill he got some answers. Stupid Ravenclaws with their need to know everything. I growled.

Prongs is made of music, waffles, and rainbows. With a dash of flamethrowers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ootp.forumotion.com
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat May 09, 2009 7:46 pm

"I'm not going to go away. This isn't a game to me, or any sort of trial test or something. I dont understand as much of this as you think I do. I'm not sure if you've ever experienced anything close to a feeling, but that's what I have, feelings! They're undignified, they're messy, they're not useful at all...they just ARE. And it's bloody killing me that you just act as if they don't exist. It's not something you can explain, you just have to experience it." I felt as if I had a ten-ton weight lifted from my chest. It was all out on the table now, no stopping it. I just hoped that something in my words could reach her, something could finally urge some sort of sign from her. Was she fond of me at all? Or was I just convenient because I wasn't running from her like everyone else?

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat May 09, 2009 7:57 pm

I glared at him. "Well Im sorry." I hissed sarcasticly. "You don't know what its like for me either do you?" I growled. I had just about had it. "You stupid Malfoy, all you care about is bloody self." I knew I was being slightly hypocritical but I didn't care. I wasn't in the mood to have someone angry at me. I didn't care what he thinks I just wanted to be alone for the time being. I turned around and went toleave again when he grabbed my arm.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat May 09, 2009 8:02 pm

Even in my anger, my absolute fury at the stab she had made at me for my name, thn name that I despised and trid to break from, the simple contact of my fingers tight around her wrist was welcome. "First of all," I managed to force through my set jaw, "I am nothing like the Malfoys before me, or like my sister, for that matter. The ONLY reason I am doing this is that I care about YOU, although I'm fairly certan that the reverse isn't true. No, I don't know what it's like for you, but I'd like to. You just won't let me in. I want this, Vena, but I can't do all the work."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat May 09, 2009 8:13 pm

"Then dont bother." I yelled, a tear streaking down my face. "I don't see why you do." My voice got quieter untill it was barely audible. I didn't want to fight right now. "Well when you act like you you are like them. You want it your way and your not going to stop till you get it." I bit my lip knowing i was treading in dangerous waters. But I didn't care. He had it coming to him.
"Please, Scor. I'm not in the mood to fight I just want to go to bed." I whispered leaning back on the wall behind me.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat May 09, 2009 8:19 pm

"You're the one that's fighting here, Vena. I did what was natural. I did what I felt. YOU are the one who's holding back, fighting against this with all you've got. I'm tired of this all." I slowly backed away and shrugged. I wasn't going to stand around and be insulted by her. I may not have the Malfoy pride, but I'll never let someone do this to me over something that could've been so simple...so uncomplicated. "If you're not willing to meet in the middle, I'm done trying to get to you."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat May 09, 2009 8:34 pm

"Well that's what I do, I fight." I retorted still leaning on the wall. Scor standing in front of me. "I'm new to this Scor. I don't get it. So I fall back on what I know, what I'm good at. And that's fighting." I closed my eyes. Stupid Scor. Stupid Hogwarts, Stupid world. I knew it wasn't just my fault. It wasn;t my fault that I didn't understand love or compassion. It was Tom's, his fault that I grew up on my own without love or compassion. Not mine.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat May 09, 2009 8:39 pm

"Excuses. Lovely. I thought you were better than that. I thought WE were better than that. You're a quick study, Vena. Just because you're a Riddle doesn't give you the right to shun human emotion. If you would just go with it, things would be fine. But you're afraid. I know you'll never admit it, but you're terrified of this. You're terrified that if this goes somewhere, you'll end up needing me, and you've never had to feel that before. But you probably never will, now. You'll just cower away and run from people like you've been doing your whole life."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat May 09, 2009 8:51 pm

I swore. Stupid jerk. "Well then I may as well keep running." I hissed reopening my eyes. "I'm not terriefied of it." I muttered. "Why would I be? And I'm about as proud of my name as you are of yours." I tried to walk away again but he grabbed my arm.

"Vena.-"

I swung around and punched him in the face. "I'm going to bed."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat May 09, 2009 9:03 pm

The immediate ache in my head shocked me and I stared as she walked away from me. Down the hall and, most probably, out of my life. I knew that I should have had more self-control. I should have been patient with her, I should have been helpful...I should have been all the things that I wasn't used to being. I realized more each day that I was, in fact, like my father, and I was determined to kill every bit of that inside me. It wasn't worth it, to have this name, this curse. It drove the best people away and attracted the worst. And now it had pushed Vena out of my reach. I walked into the Great Hall and saw, thankfully, that there was still food left on the tables. I ate in silence as the last few stragglers of the meal began to leave.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat May 09, 2009 9:14 pm

I walked down the corrider grumpily and down to the Slytherin commen room. Stupid Malfoy. I walked into the commen room and sat down on a coach glaring into the fire Jerk. I was being hypocritical I knew. It was my fault too. But still, jerk. He could have let me go earlier so I could sleep on it and wake up better inthe morning, I wasn't having a good day, random flash backs weren't helping. I shook my head angrily and shut my eyes.

Davis pulled out his wand his face liviv.
"Expelliamus." I shouted waving mine watching his fly into the grass.
"Leave me alone Davis." I hissed.
Davis glanced back at his wand and dived for it. I sent another spell at it.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat May 09, 2009 9:42 pm

*Eris*

I paced back and forth anxiously at the front of the Great Hall. No one was here yet. Then again, the meeting didn't start for 20 minutes. I tried to go over all I had planned for the night, but it was working itself into a jumble that I feared I wouldn't be able to unravel. I nearly jumped a foot when I heart footsteps echoing as somoene approached the hall. I expected it to be my brother and grinned at the idea of gloating to him over the fact that, for once, Father was more approving of me than him. The smile didn't fall when I realized it was not my brother, but James Potter.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat May 09, 2009 9:46 pm

I sniffed sitting on the chair. I hadn't wanted to fight with Scor, one person who didn't run when I came close.

***James***

I walked towards the great hall. I wasn't exactly enthusiastic about going. but as head boy I had to show a good example. I saw Malfoy standing by the door. I nodded at her and glanced at my watch seeing that it still had about fifteen minutes before it started.

"What do you have planned?" I asked Malfoy.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat May 09, 2009 9:55 pm

*Eris*

"Well, I figure everyone has the basics down pat, but we'll run over them...then I want to get them working on some upper-level defensive spells. I want them to know how to protect themselves before they get too bold and try to hex each others' parts off." I laughed a little at myself and was pleased to see that James at least looked a bit more interested than usual, rather than the bored look that commonly graced his face.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat May 09, 2009 10:04 pm

I nodded. "You should also teach them expelliarmus." I advised glancing at my wand. The faster it started the sooner it would end.

Thenight went quite quickly, Malfoy went through the basics. She was quite good with her wand.

The seccion ended and I waited foreveryone else to leave before I did. I sighed and yawned and walked upto Gryffindor tower. I wanted to get some homework done before I went to bed.

**Vena**

After maybe an hour I got up and walked to the beds. Everyone was at the DA. I sighed and got into bed my head pounding.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sun May 10, 2009 12:49 am

*Scor*

I lay in my bed, curtains open because my entire dorm was empty. All the other Ravenclaws had gone to listen to my sister at the DA. I just kept going over everything that had happened this evening in my mind. Why couldn't she just learn to go with the flow? It seemed like she was purposely trying to hurt me; pulling me closer with her stories and confessions, but pushing me away when I tried to establish something real.

Still, I knew that I shouldn't have behaved the way that I did. I had been aggressive, commanding, expectant. Exactly the things in my father that I didn't want to be. I rolled over and decided that I'd have to apologize the next morning at breakfast, if she'd left me. Actually.... climbed out of bed and walked to my trunk, pulling out parchment and ink.

I hope you're awake. Wanted to say that I'm sorry about this afternoon. I shouldn't have been...so forward. Just needed you to know that I really do care about you...about us....Sorry, I can't even form sentences right now. I guess I'm going to bed.
Scor.

I tied the note to my owl an told her to go down to the Slytherin dungeons. I knew that she would find a way, somehow, as owls always did.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sun May 10, 2009 12:57 am

I sat in bed my head aching. I heard a flutter of wings and flicked on the light. I saw a owl and untired the letter on its leg.

I hope you're awake. Wanted to say that I'm sorry about this afternoon. I shouldn't have been...so forward. Just needed you to know that I really do care about you...about us....Sorry, I can't even form sentences right now. I guess I'm going to bed.
Scor

"Coward." I scoffed throwing the letter in the bin. "Stupid git." I laid back on my bed and sighed. Thinking about the day. It had started well but I probably should have known somethign bad was coming as it always did. I rolled on my side and snorted at my self. I was such an idiot all the time. No wonder no one liked me. No wonder no-one cared. I flicked off the light tears forming in my eyes. I feel alseep uneasily and kept waking up throughout the night,

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sun May 10, 2009 1:19 am

I waited up, but never received an answer from Vena. After some time, Persephone flew back with no return message. I sighed heavily and buried my head in my pillow. Some of the other students were starting to straggle back into the dorm and I gave myself over to sleep.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sun May 10, 2009 1:23 am

I woke up the next morning in an irritible mood. My head ached, My eyes ached, I was grumpy and all in all I wasn't feeling a hundred percent, I doubted if I was feeling even ten. I pulled on my robes and could feel the pleasure eminating off Malfoy, no doubt she was pleased about the night before. I made my way to breakfast sleepily and sat down at the Slytherin table wondering what I wanted to eat.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sun May 10, 2009 1:38 am

When I woke up the next morning, I knew that I was destined for a terrible day. Vena and I probably wouldn't speak, Eris would be smug about last night, and I was still angry and guilty from the night before. I pulled the covers over my head and pulled my curtains shut. No classes for me.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sun May 10, 2009 1:48 am

I gave up on my toast after a bite or two. Looking at the roof I knew it was going to be a crap day, it was raining, I felt horrible and I justknew it was. I threw my toast on my plate and got up. I sighed walking out into the great hall and through the wooden doors to outside. The rain was bucketing down. I smiled to myself and stepped out into it getting drenched in seconds. Waving my wand to dry my self I produced an umbrella and kept walking towards the lake.

Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Mon May 25, 2009 7:08 am

Ellei:

After I tugged the covers over my head, I let myself fall into a fitful sleep. I often ached to dream, if only to escape from the world that rushed around me. Sure, are lives are infinitely more interesting than that of the Muggles of the world (or so I seem to discern from Muggle Studies), but reality is often displeasing when you are born a Malfoy. Or, maybe it's just me that dislikes it so much. Eris seems to get along just fine riding on the back of our shared last name. Anyway, dreams were the best way to live a life that Father couldn't see; that wouldn't make mother nervous; that Eris couldn't tattle about.
This dream was extremely mundane, as dreams go. When I could be flying, or riding a dragon, or falling off the Earth into the edges of space, I was instead pacing the halls of Hogwarts. Prefect duty, it seemed. But as I walked on, seemingly in no hurry, I found myself with an actual destination on my mind. Not a specific place, but a specific person. And when I ran into Vena, I was less surprised than I should've been. We didn't speak. Neither of us even smiled. But she grabbed my arm and dragged me through a winding set of halls. Where she was taking me, I didn't know. Honestly, I didn't care. Her hand on mine was the main idea of the dream, I guessed, and I let it fill my attention. She would hate this, if she knew it was happening. But what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her.

Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Mon May 25, 2009 10:15 am

I sat down by the lake under the tree bewitching the umbrella to stay positioned above my head. I watched the rain fall down onto the lake, making it ripple everywhere. I got up and moved out from under the tree flicking my wand and making the umbrella fall to the ground. I sat down at the edge of the lake, rain pouring down on me, I was soaked again in a few seconds but I didn't feel like drying myself. I just wanted to sit out in the pouring rain. I shivered and scowled thinking of last night, stupid Malfoy. I grinned when I realized I had just called him Malfoy but it left quite suddenly. I sighed lying back the rain still pelting down on me. Maybe I was being irrational, maybe. I sighed again. Maybe it was my fault not Scor's. I shut my eyes, it could be mine. I tried to remember back to what happened and scowled. I was not afraid of love. Was I? I wasn't sure the thought had never crossed my mind which wasn't surprising. He could have been right. I could be scared of it. I was more like Tom then I thought. He wasn't one to love either which wasn't at all surprising. We had both grown up in the same cercumstance. Mum who died in childbirth and a dad who didn't care. I picked up a rock and flung it into the lake. I was soaked and shivering but I didn't care at least not at the moment. I wasn't sure of the time passing, I wasn't paying attension. I was just watching the water bounce off the lake. I got up some time later and shivered. I hadn't realized how cold I was. Wondering if I would get a chill I dried myself and ran towards the school. I opened the oak doors and from the noise coming from the great hall I was sure it was lunch time. That suited me perfectly. I wanted to go into the chamber. Harry and everyone else be damned no-one was going to stop me.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:01 am

As we ran faster and faster down the hallways, I seemed to hear a voice, calling to me. It wasn't Vena, I could tell that, but it was far away and authoritative, pulling me away from the motion of the dream. My eyes snapped open and I found Professor Potter standing over me.
"Professor!" I spluttered, simultaneously feeling saddened at being pulled from my dream and distressed over how much trouble I was about to be in. "I'm sorry I'm not in class today, you see I'm rather ill and I wasn't sure whether it's contagious or not and I didn't feel the need to be spreading my germs around and -,"
"It's not the best excuse I've ever heard, young Malfoy. I'm sure your father keeps you well-stocked with potions for common illnesses, and even if he didn't, I'm sure you'd know to go immediately to the infirmary. Perhaps you're not as much of a goody-good as I thought." Harry's eyes twinkled with laughter but his mouth was stern and set. "If you were a regular student, I'd send you to class and pass over this, but as a prefect, you should know better. Put your robes on. I'm going to take you to the Headmistress to discuss this."
Before I knew it, I was walking the familiar route to the Headmistres's office. As we rounded a corner, I collided head on with someone going in the opposite direction and fell, dropping my wand and causing a pain to shoot through my knees as I hit the stone floors. "Would you watch where you're go -.....Vena!"

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   

Back to top Go down

Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next