Order Of The Phoenix

Marauders Forever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Share | 

Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

House : Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:33 pm

I smirked and glanced at Malfoy again who was still holding her fork in mid air and glaring at me. No doubt the tell tale would go tell daddy about this. I ignored the whispers around me. "Yea Riddle and Malfoy." "I wonder what-" The Slytherins were all wondering why I had been with him but weren't going to ask. I rolled my eyes at them. Idiots. Didn't they have anything else interesting to talk about then a school relationship. I glanced at the teachers table and laughed as I saw Potter staring in shock and disbelief at Scor he too was holding his fork in mid-air. Shaking my head I grabbed my fork and a pie and started to eat it. I glanced over my shoulder at Scor who was getting perstered for infomation from his housemates, I smiled and sighed and went back to my pie. "Riddle." I heard a voice scowl. I looked up and smiled brightly at Malfoy who was still glaring at me.

Prongs is made of music, waffles, and rainbows. With a dash of flamethrowers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ootp.forumotion.com
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:43 pm

*Eris*

I stared down into Riddle's smiling face and felt nothing but disgust. I'd mostly been joking about there being a relationship between the weirdo and my brother, but now it seemed like he was actually stupid enough to be falling for her. And here she was, sitting here as if she hadn't violated pretty much every social law that seemed to be in place at Hogwarts. My brother, despite his betrayal of our family name, was well-liked and popular, and he prances in here, holding this outcast's hand in his. I felt sick, but I also felt a deep satisfaction in the fact that my perfect brother was finally straying far enough for him to be in deep trouble. "Riddle, I don't know what you've been up to all day with young Scorpius, but I'd just like you to know that Draco Malfoy does not look kindly on children like you." Mother would have told me I sounded like an old woman, but it was so much fun to talk down to people in this haughty manner. Why not exploit the power and pride I deserved as a pure, loyal Malfoy?

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:55 pm

I snorted and rolled my eyes. Eris was such a brat. Always sucking up to adults and acting as if she owned the world. Younge Scorpius? Seriously? I snorted again. "Seriously Malfoy you are the biggest prat this world will ever know and that includs Percy Weasley. You complain about everything." I rolled my eyes again. "And I dont give a damn what your father thinks Malfoy. Scor is nearly off age he can chose what he wants to do. He doesn't need to listen to annoying brat of a sister." Jesus. I sighed but smiled to myself telling Malfoy she was a suck up brat was alot of fun. "I'm a child now am I? You are more of a child then I am. Always running off and tattling on someone. Seriously. Get a life."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:07 pm

*Eris*

I was fuming mad at this point. How dare she speak to me like that? What I did wasn't tattling. Father had a right to know what his precious pureblood heir was doing here at school where there was no one to keep him in check but me. "Scor may be almost of age, but even when he is, he can't go around with trash as he pleases. He'll still be a Malfoy and there's no way Father would allow his heir to go about with the likes of you. I don't know what you're getting at, hanging around with him. You must know the traditions of pure-bloods; he's already betrothed to some girl at Beauxbatons. Father wants them married as soon as he's out of Hogwarts...or Durmstrang, as it looks like that may be where he's headed because of you."

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:15 pm

I sighed. "That is all you do isnt it? You stupid Malfoy. You go around trying to make other people feel worse so you can feel better about yourself." I snapped tired of Malfoy interefing with everything. "I am not trash," I said cooly. "Just because you are a Malfoy doesn't mean you are better then everyone doesn't give you right to put them all down." By this point the whole Slytherin table was listening to waht we were saying. I was fed up argueing with this excuse of a person. "You." I snarled. "Are just jelous that Scor gets more attension then you do, from your parents and from students."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:26 pm

*Eris*

If I was less rational I might have just told her she was being ridiculous, but a lot of what she said was true; I was often jealous of Scorpius and the way that he just ignored the love and praise he got from Father. "You know what, Scorpius DOES get all the attention from Father. But with the way he's acting lately I don't doubt him being burned right off the family tree. You don't even care about what's going to happen to him; you're just as selfish as you think I am. Besides, you don't care about people anymore. Can't you go back to moping in your little underground hideout, plotting to take over the world just like your DADDY?!" I had started off calm, but she had tapped a vein of rage somewhere within me. As much as I disapproved of the way Scorpius behaved, and as much antipathy as there was between us, I couldn't imagine a life without my brother, my TWIN. I had shared my mother's womb with him and I wasn't just going to let him ruin his life. I was definitely going to write to Father this very night; Durmstrang would really be the best choice for Scorpius. No silly little misfit girls to distract him from his duties.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:41 pm

I scowled, she did not just say that. "He doesn't care." I spat back. "Do you think he would be in Ravenclaw if he cared about being a stupid Malfoy? No. He actually cares for something else is his life then his blasted last name, that's waht you pride yourself on Malfoy. Your name. Do you how pathetic that is?" I scowled and put down my fork my voice had risen and most of the other tables could hear our bickering. "I could go back to my hideyhole and plan to take ove rthe world." I snarled low so no-one could hear. "But what if I dont want to take over the world?" I stood up and scowled walking out of the great hall. I had had enough,

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:55 pm

*Eris*

I watched as she left and knew I should have been happy that she'd left, but I only felt empty. People had said this to me before, that my only merit was my name, but I had never taken it seriously. Besides, even if my name was the only great thing about me, it was still important. I tried to go back to eating calmly. Everyone around me was pointedly not looking at me and quietly whispering to each other. I glanced over at Scorpius who was looking angrily my way. Why couldn't he see that I was only trying to help him?

*Scor*

I watched Vena leave and wondered exactly what had happened between my snarky sister and her. Rahj Patil, sitting to my right, smiled sadly at me. "Your sister's a real wench, you know? But I can see why she hates that Riddle so much. What do you see in her?" I only shook my head at him and sighed. I would never be able to explain to people why Vena was important to me, or why I liked her so much. I don't think I could even explain that to myself. I finished up my food and left the great hall. I had prefect duty tonight and decided that I'd go ahead and start wandering the halls as usual. At least it would give me a chance to think.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:05 pm

I scowled and sighed as I left the great hall. Malfoy was a pain and a brat who needed to learn to stay out of other peoples busines. I thought over our arguement and the last bit "But what if I dont want to take over the world?" I wasn't sure if I meant that. I wasn't sure which side I could rightfully say I belonged too. If I went to the "good" side, I wouldn't be accepted not fully everyone cept prehaps Scor would think it a crazy plan to get in with the "good" side and take over the world. And if I joined Tom I would have to fight everyone. Which didn't bother me. The only person I didn't want to be my emermy was Scor. But I couldn't have Scor and be on Tom's side. I sighed confused. Too many complications,

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:28 pm

Stepping out into the hall, I saw Vena. I knew she couldn't see me, so I watched her back as she walked away. I considered calling out to her for a moment, but I'd spent the day with her and I didn't want to push anything too far. I watched until she wandered out of sight, obviously thinking hard as she didn't even have her wand out to twirl. I turned and walked off in the opposite direction. Before I'd made it a total of ten yards, I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned. Great, my sister.

"Scorpius....Corey..." I frowned when she used my childhood name. We hadn't been Corey and Riss since we'd come to school and been split into separate houses. "I was just being vindictive before, but I'm serious. I really don't think you should be hanging about with her. If you can't keep yourself in line, Father's going to send you to Durmstrang. I wouldn't even trust him not to pull you out all together and marry you off to Celine right now, just to ensure that his name won't be soiled. I don't want to see that happen to you..." This was the nicest she'd been to me in a long time, but it hurt me that she really believed the things she was saying. Why was no one in this world willing to give Vena a chance? Eris knew better than anyone that children don't always turn out like there parents; I was living proof and she'd grown up with me.

"I'm not just going to abandon her, Riss," I said, using her childhood moniker in a mocking tone. "I won't do that. Let Father do what he will. He's not going to keep me from the things I really care about, which don't include him." I strode off and left her there with her mouth hanging open. It was a shame that she hadn't turned out like me...like our mother. Instead she had a full dose of Draco Malfoy arrogance in her veins, and I knew that at some point, I'd lose her because of it.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:37 pm

I walked down the corrider thinking. I had my two choices. One I got Scor...If he wanted me. and The other I lost him because he wouldn't follow what I was doing. I sat down and leaned against the wall. Why was it such a hard dicision to make? Last year I would have made it, cause I had nothing to lose if I had chosen Tom's side. I sighed. Why hadn;t I chosen last year? It would have made mylife a heck of alot easier. Was I willing to join Dumbledore's side for a boy who could end up being just a crush or not liking me? Was I willing to lose Scor if I chose Tom. Both sides had the ups and downs. I stood up and walked back to the dorm, OnceI got inside I went straight to my bed and lay down on it under the covers. I was confused I didn't know what to chose.But I vowed to myself that by this time next week, I would have made a choice.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:11 am

Waking up the next day, I felt refreshed. I couldn't believe that skipping just one day of school had made me feel better. However, I didn't feel good for very long. Next to the window was a letter on the traditional Malfoy stationary. I leaned across the bed and picked it up from the windowsill, preparing myself for horrible news.Only after I picked it up did I notice a light pink, perfumed letter just underneath the one that was no doubt from Father. I picked it up as well and wondered who it could be from. No matter who had written it, I had more important business at the moment. I broke open the wax seal on the letter labeled Malfoy Manor.

To My Son and Heir,

Your sister is continuing to inform me of your disturbing behavior. I am beginning to wonder whether you value your name and your privileged life as much as you ought to. Not only are you betraying your family, it has come to my attention that your behavior may be grounds for breaking your betrothment. I've decided, due to these circumstances, that instead of sending you to Durmstrang, I'm going to speak with Monsieur Sangpur and have your young bride-to-be transferred to Hogwarts. Perhaps she will do an adequate job of keeping you away from such undesirables as the young Miss Riddle.

Draco Malfoy

I crumpled both letters and popped them into my bag, getting dressed in a rush. I had to make it down to breakfast to show Vena what was happening. I knew I should be considering how I felt about Celine popping up, but all I could think about is that Father wasn't going to send me to Durmstrang.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:25 am

I walked down to breakfast my head still whizzing I was still thinking, listing pro's and con's of each side. Good and Bad, Dumbledore or Tom. I wasn't sure. I did't know. I sat down at the table. I wasn't hungry. I stopped in my tracks when I realized something Malfoy had said about Scor being bethoed to someone. I scowled. Why hadn't he told me? I put my fork back down on my plate. Stupid annoying Malfoy. I growled and noticed that Scor came into the gret hall happily. I glanced back down atmy plate. Maybe I should choseto go to Tom's side. Scor had someone. He wouldn't miss me. Scor came over and I glowered at him. "What do you want Malfoy?" I snarled.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:30 am

I recoiled when I realized that Vena was in a very bad mood. I sat down anyway, pulling out the letter from my bag and barely noticing when the other, unopened letter fell in front of me on the table. "My father wrote to me last night, or this morning, I don't know when, it doesn't matter. He's not going to send me to Durstrang! I can stay here with you, Vena!" I couldn't contain my excitement even though Vena was looking at me dejectedly and she looked about ready to bite my head off. "What's the matter?" I asked, worried that something might have happened since I saw her last.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:38 am

While he was bubbly exciteted I picked up the other letter that had fallen out of his bag. I ripped open the annoying pink paper and scowled reading the letter.

To Peri.

I recently heard that I will be exchanging to Hogwarts to stay with you. I will be arriving late afternoon today.

Celine.

I raised my eyebrows and glared at Scor. "Two things." I snarled. "A Thanks for telling me about you bethortal. B." I waved the letter in front of his face.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:49 am

My eyes widened as I took the letter from her hand and read it over. I hadn't even thought about Lin coming here. To be honest, I thought as little as I could about being betrothed. It was always just something in the back of my mind that would come around someday, inevitable. I had even found myself lucky, because Lin and I really got on. She was pretty in a cute, bubbly way and we had spent a lot of time together when we were kids. I hadn't written to her in a while and to see Peri written at the top of a letter gave me a rush of nostalgia.
"I...I didn't even think about it, Vena. I mean, it's just an arranged thing you know, something my father put together for me. Her father's the French minister of magic. I swear it doesn't change anything about how I feel for you. I care so little that I forgot about it. See?" Part of that was a lie. I had temporarily forgotten about it, but Eris had definitely reminded me of it the night before. No doubt this had been some scheme of hers. I really didn't want Vena to be mad with me, and I knew that with Lin here it was nearly inevitable, but I was also happy to see her again. Lin and I hadn't seen each other in 3 years and I wondered if she had changed. I waited for Vena's response as I continued to stare at the slightly sparkly pink paper.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:00 am

I scowled at Scor and at the letter in my hand. I had already been in a bad mood because of my thinking. Maybe I should just leave Scor and this french brat, It would be better then I could get on with my life without he constant annoyance of Eris bugging me all the time. But then I could always fight this french brat over Scor. I rolled my eyes at the idea but smiled.

"I need to think." I muttered dropping the letter on the table and walking outof the hall.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:10 am

I couldn't believe Vena was going to get mad over something like this. She KNEW how I felt about her, and she was going to let something like this change everything? I wondered if I really wanted to put up with the way her moods were always swinging around. I smiled down at both of my letters and went to sit next to Rahj.
"So I hear your little woman's coming today," he said, grinning in a way that told me that everyone had already heard the gossip. I smiled and nodded, and he clapped me on the back. "French, right? I bet she's hot." I shrugged at him.
"I haven't seen her in a few years. Her name's Celine. We got along well when we were kids, but I don't know. I'm excited to see her."
"I'm sure you are, mate. I sure as hell would be." He smiled again and then went back to devouring an English muffin. Biting into a piece of bacon, I decided that I just wasn't going to worry about Vena and her mood. She would come around, and when she did I'd still be here.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:35 am

Scowling I walked out of the whole and out of the school walking down by the lake. I sat down under the tree thinking hard. I wanted to make my disision soon. It was killing me. But still I wasn't sure which side would benifet me the most. Dumbledore or Tom? I looked out across the water it looked so pretty but deadly at the same time. How could it be both at once. I sighed and shut my eyes leaning on the trunk of the tree. I breathed in and out slowly my mind still whirling. Then I stood up. I had made my dicision.

(Ellei

Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:35 am

Scowling I walked out of the whole and out of the school walking down by the lake. I sat down under the tree thinking hard. I wanted to make my disision soon. It was killing me. But still I wasn't sure which side would benifet me the most. Dumbledore or Tom? I looked out across the water it looked so pretty but deadly at the same time. How could it be both at once. I sighed and shut my eyes leaning on the trunk of the tree. I breathed in and out slowly my mind still whirling. Then I stood up. I had made my dicision.

(Ellei Im gonna pm you now with what happens next K.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   

Back to top Go down

Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11