Order Of The Phoenix

Marauders Forever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Share | 

Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

House : Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:37 pm

{It's fine}

"Yea ok me and the chosen one are the only pastle toungs. I might not talk much but I do see quite alot." I muttered. "And unless you want to be stranded down here for life, I would shut up." I advised her as I started to walk back down the path. I didn't want to leave yet but I Couldn't let the snake out since Malfoy couldn't see the snake. I turned around and saw that Malfoy was about to say soemthing when I heard footsteps behind me. I swiveled around wondering who it was, no-one else knew pastletounge that I was aware off. Crap I thought as I saw who it was.

Prongs is made of music, waffles, and rainbows. With a dash of flamethrowers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ootp.niceboard.net
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:50 pm

I was about to get quite snarky with Vena when my eyes fell upon Harry Potter. I blinked a few times, making sure that it wasn't just some old illusion, perhaps some spell that would help recreate the old actions that had taken place here. But no, that was really our newest professor walking towards us, a bit huffy but very confident. I mentally panicked, wondering how I could explain my presence in a place where I was clearly forbidden to be. I opened my mouth to start a long, delaying rant, but he simply raised his hand. "No need," he said, glancing back and forth between Slytherin and I. "Miss Riddle....I've had a word with the Headmistress about your behavior already, but this....this is beyond the breaking of normal guidelines. As a student, you have absolutely no reason to be here."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:58 pm

"And as the last living decendent os Salazar I have every right to be here." I relied I was also wondering what he was doing here, he couldn't have been notified by anyone since no-one knew where we'd gone. Except maybe Peeves but like Peeves woudl tell expeccially Harry. "Then May I ask what You Are doing down her...sir" I could Tell Malfoy was enjoying this me getting busted down here in the chamber. A thought crossed my mind how did harry expect to get out, I doubt the bloody parot would coem rescue him as it left when Dumbledore died. And I also doubted he could climb that pipe. I smiled secretly to myself wondering how Harry would react.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:34 am

Potter shrugged and didn't back down, of course he didn't need to, he was a teacher. "Norma Matcarey has given me full run of the school as long as I don't directly break any of the basic rules of Hogwarts. She has been rather cautious lately, and with great need. We believe that there are certain...threats, within the school that need to be dealt with. As I seem to remember you eavesdropping on earlier."
I snickered quietly and hoped neither of them had heard me. There was so much drama between those two. It was almost as if the old rivalries between Harry and Voldemort had been resurrected, although this time Harry was slightly greyer and Voldemort came with much girlier features.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:45 am

I turned around and glowered at Malfoy. She shut up quickly. Then turned back to Harry.

"I don't like being called a threat you know." I hissed. I really felt like lettign that snake out and watching Harry run a mile it would be so much more intereting then Malfoy and this time he didn't have the stupid Parrot to save him. But I dicided against it since well poor Snake I'm sure Harry didn't taste bery nice. I smirked.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:56 am

"Just like a Riddle to assume that every vague reference is pointed at you," Professor Potter replied. I looked around nervously and suddenly wondered why I had even followed Vena here. Curiousity killed the cat and while I was full-on Slytherin snake, I was sure curiosity killed without considering which type of metaphorical animal was going to die. I realized that I was going to have to levitate myself up and out of the chamber, which wasn't going to be easy or fun.
"Well, I don't think I'm strictly needed, here," I said, making towards the exit before I remembered that I had probably had to have one of the snake-speakers open a dar between myself and the exit.
"I don't think any of us are strictly needed, Miss Malfoy. I think we should all take this chance to get out and go round to our dormitories where we belong," Potter said pointedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:04 am

Harry stopped then continued. "but you Riddle are coming with me to see the headmistress. Now let us leave." He said. I swifltt turned aroudn then started to walk down the passage laughing as Harry and Malfoy kept slipping it was highly amusing.

"Sar sha es ray." I mumered watching as the door opened. I walked across the bones ignoring the two people behind me. I got to the Tunnel and stopped.

"Now how do we get out?" harry asked. I smiled I had been expecting this.

"Don't you know Sir you have been down here before."

"Miss Riddle NOW is not the time to play these games."

Oh but I think it is. I thougbht to myself.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:10 am

I rolled my eyes at the way that Vena was treating Harry. She thought that she was so clever, when really she was just disagreeable. "I had thought to levitate myself out, Professor, or we could get each other out," I suggested to him, remembering my earlier idea. It would be much easier to Wingardium Leviosa him up and then let him do the same for me, than to try levitating myself out. As for Riddle, I really didn't care how she got out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:15 am

I smiled and Sat down.

"Well I think I'll leave you two to figure it out." I said watching with amusment. This was quite funny.

"Miss Riddle." Harry said.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"How do you get out. I know for a fact this isn't the first time you've been down here so tell us." He hissed.

I smiled. Harry was losing his temper. "How do you know I've been down here before?" I asked evading the question.

"RIDDLE."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:41 am

"Ignore her, Professor," I said, trying to capture Harry's attention. "You know I'm good at Defense, but I'm sure that one of the boys or at least the Headmistress must have mentioned that I'm very proficient at Charms. May I?" I asked, pulling my wand out swiftly and preparing to levitate him if he gave me the go ahead.
Harry stared vengefully for a moment at Vena, but then nodded. "Wingardium Leviosa," I chanted calmly, performing the basic swish and flick that we'd been practicing since first year. I trained to focus and restrain a giggle as Potter floated into the air and out the opening near the top. I braced myself as I waited for him to levitate me up as well. "I'm ready!" I called, not wanting to be left alone again with Riddle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:46 am

I giggled then before Malfoy could get leviated up I scrambled up the pipe. It seemed impossible with nothing to hold onto. But once you had done it a few hundred times It wasn't that hard. I smiled as I saw Harry just standint there looking down at me as I scrambledup. I got up and pulled myself over the ledge.

"Well that was fun. Let's do it again." I muttered watching Harry scowl.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:50 am

My eyes widened and I gasped when I watched Riddle clamber up the pipe as if she were some sort of...I don't know, a tree mammal. Like a panda. Or a sloth. But an evil sloth. Professor Potter levitated me up and for a moment we all just stood there, looking like a professional glaring tournament.
"Oh, have you all come to give me a visit?" I chuckled as Moaning Myrtle floated up to us. "Harry Potter, is that you?" she asked, bobbing over to him. "I thought I'd never see you again. I had to take to spying on your sons instead," she giggled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:56 am

I snorted at Murtle who turned to glare at me realized who it was and dived back into her toliet.

"Ok Miss Malfoy please go back to your Commen room. You Riddle are coming with me." Harry barked. My smile from Murtle diving into her toliet disapeared and I glowered at Harry. I turned around and shut the chamber,

"Arsha persher."I muttered watching it shut.

(If you dont want Eris to come to the headmisresses office you can be Harry or the headmistress or someone)

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:01 am

(I have a better idea)
*Scorpius*

I listened quietly to the Headmistress and nodded slowly as she described the decision that she and Professor Potter had made. They had jointly decided that my sister should head the new student union, although, originally, Ms. Matcarey had approached me to see if I would be amenable to the task. I wondered how our newest professor had managed to change her mind and why. If he was going to affect her decision, why switch one Malfoy for another? He could have simply chosen one of his own sons. Before I could ask how Eris had reacted to their offer, I heard footsteps coming up the stairs to the Headmistress's office and turned to find Professor Potter marching in, followed by Vena Riddle, arms crossed and looking extremely irritable.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:09 am

(K)
I followed Harry is a sour mood. It was really the first time I would go inside the office. Very surprising. I watched Malfoy go to the commen room with a smug look on her face.

"Git," I muttered. As Harry gave the pass word to the gargole thingy. I followed him up, curious to know what the headmistresses office was like but still really pissed on ahving to go there. Harry opened the door and I followed. To my surprise the other Malfoy was there. Great, I just left a Malfoy behind just to see another one. How worse could this get? I looked at Scoupoius, he was sort of cute, slightly. I let none of this show on my face but glowered intently.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:18 am

*scor*

"Ah, Miss Riddle. I believe this is the first time I've had the pleasure to see you in my office," the Headmistress notied. I considered her choice of words carefully. A pleasure to see a student in trouble? That didn't make much sense. But I had to admit, as far as my own opinion went, it was a pleasure to see Vena. Haughty she may be, but she looked strong and even sort of pretty, if you were attracted to dark-haired girls. Our family made it a point to marry blondes to keep that shock-white trademark hair passed down. "I thought we already discussed this, Harry, I told you to give a gentle chastisement as you saw fit. Has something occurred that I'm not aware of?" Ms. Matcarey continued.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:25 am

I rolled my eyes and glanced round the room it was old and looked compleatly stupid. Except for the potriats of old headmasters that was preety cool.

"Something." Harry spluttered. "Riddle was just in the Chamber Of Secrets." I ignored him and looked at the portaits. I noticed that they were all fiening sleep expect the one of Dumbledore who was looking intently at me. I averted my eyes to the other side of the room where Scorpoius was standing. I sighed trying to find somewhere else to look.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:30 am

I couldn't hold back a look of shock and my thought immediately flashed to my grandfather, who would have told me I was acting like an uncivilized Muggleborn. The Chamber of Secrets? What was Vena doing out and about in forbidden areas. I was at once intrigued and offended. My duties as prefect told me to hold a grudge against anyone who willfully broke the rules, and this was a major infraction, not a simple stolen toilet seat. Ms. Matcarey blinked a few times, turned to glance at the portraits of the old headmasters, and received a nod from the one of Albus Dumbledore. Boy, had I heard plenty about that plan in my lifetime. Father wouldn't tell me why or how, but he'd seen Dumbledore die and had later regretted being against him during his student years.
"Well, then...I believe this requires further discussion. Would you excuse us, children?" the Headmistress asked, ushering Professor Potter into an adjoining room. She didn't wait for an answer before closing the door behind her and calling out, "This will only be a minute!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:35 am

I got ushered out of the study much to my annoyance.

"Stupid Teachers." I muttered wondering what they were saying. "Change that Stupid Potter." I had never gotten in"trouble" before harry came and ruined my fun. The teachers didn't really care what I did, well theydid but they didn't want to intervien. I sat down my back leaning on the wall I pulled out my wand.

"Ecpecto Patrunum." I murmered as Fak apeared. I glanced at Scorpius who was looking at my strangley. I ignored him.

*In the Office*

"The Chamber Of Secrets?" Finues Spluttered.

"Yes." Harry nodded still outraged. "She is also the ruddest girl I have ever met."

"I seem to find you impossible to handle at time Harry." Dumbledore said from the painting. Harry stopped.

"But she never seems to get in trouble from what i've gathered." Harry said. "She does what she wants and expects to get her way all the time."

Ms. Matcarey sighed. "Well most of that is our fault. The teachers never tried to or wanted to give her detension."

"So why not start now."

"I'd like to see you superive a dentension with that girl."

"You guys aren't being very fair." Dumbledore sighed.

"She was just in the chamber of secrets." Harry replied slowly losing his temper.

"So were you Harry. Why were you there in the first place?" Dumbledore asked.

Last edited by Prongs on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:40 pm

I watched as Vena sulked over her current state of being shut out and reprimanded. She conjured a silky silver snake Patronus and I cocked my head in interest. Even though we were sixth years, most of us hadn't mastered patronuses, except perhaps the shield form that was less distinct than an animal shape. Of course, my sister and I had, and Albus Potter was very proficient, but it was still a rare ability among us.
"So, what were you doing down there?" I asked, hoping she wouldn't just snap at me as usual.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:20 pm

I shruged I was too tied to argue.

"I like it down there, its quiet. Theres no-one to bother me theres no-one to stare." I murmered still wathing Fak. I had been able to produce a pratonous since my second year. "Except your twit of a sister dicided it would be amusing to follow me and Harry for some reason was down there and found us. Why was he down there?" I mused. Why was he down there? He had no reason, he couldn't have known I was down there but likehe would go own there for a stroll if he didn't know how to gt back up. I sighed and took the locket off my kneck and lay it in my palm. There was a big S of it for Slytherin, or Salazar one of them. It was very pretty a nice silver colour. It was odd the horcrux in it didn't bother me at all. Odd.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:40 pm

*Inside the Office*
"I'm telling you, Sir, I heard something. The only reason for that would be something going on in the Chamber," Harry argued to the portrait of Dumbledore. "I know it doesn't make any sense, but it's the only possibility."
"Are you certain that someone isn't attempting to play games with you, Potter?" Ms. Matcarey asked. "I wouldn't put it past some of the Slytherins, or even your own son. Or, perhaps Miss Riddle, if you insist on her involvement."

*scorpius*

"I don't know why he'd be there, but I'm sure he has a reason. Professors always do. You're right, though, my sister is a twit. What's that you've got there?" I asked, noticing the shiny piece of jewelry that she was toying with. I moved closer to look it over and she held it closer to herself protectively.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:54 pm

*Inside the Office*

Dumbledore smiled serrenly. "Harry we all make mistakes, as you did quite often let is pass."

Harry was astounded. "But...We're lucky that the snake is dead or else she'd probably start the chamber of secrets all over again."

*Vena*

I showed scorpoius the loket.

"It was Salazar Slytherin's, it's been handed down my family for years. Tom gave it to me." I said putting it back on my neck, I always had it with me like my wand it was too precous to leave alone expecially sicne it was a horcruxe.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:28 pm

*Inside the Office*

"But it is dead, Harry, and you know that from personal experience. In time we will see what is plaguing you, but it seems that it is not yet time for the truth to make itself known. You trust me, do you not?" the old man in the picture continued, his eyes smiling but cautious behind his half-moon glasses.
"Yes, sir. Of course, sir," Harry said, dipping his head in shame. After all this time, he should have learned to trust Dumbledore's instincts over his own. He was always one step ahead of the game, ready for each new adventure, even death.

*Scorpius*

"Tom?" I questioned, before I quickly shut my mouth and turned my head away. Her father. I wasn't used to hearing her talk about him, and I'd never heard anyone call him Tom except Dumbledore. "It's very pretty," I added, then wondered exactly how lame I sounded. Why was it that I couldn't speak intelligently around this girl? I suppose I'm not very used to being intimidated so much, when the person doing the intimidating wasn't really even trying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:33 pm

I shook my head. These people were idiots,compleatly.

"Well uhh Thanks." I said startled by the compliment. I froze slightly. I said "Thanks"? wow that was amazing. I laughed at myself, it was a happy laugh not a sour one like I usually laughed it make me smile. I looked at scourpois. This was weird, I was slightly happy being around him. I shook my head again, Odd. He's a Malfoy for crying out loud.

*Inside the office*

"So we're not going to do anything?" Harry asked.

"I think we've discussed this Harry." Dumblesighed.

"But She was in the chamber of Secrets, you would have expelled them if it was someone else,"

"But do you really want her as your enmery?"

"She's a child."

"But she won't a;ways be."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)   

Back to top Go down

Ellie and Cj's Rp with Vena and Eris (open ended)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next