Order Of The Phoenix

Marauders Forever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Share | 

another Ellei and Cj or well Moony and Prongs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

House : Slytherin

PostSubject: another Ellei and Cj or well Moony and Prongs   Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:25 am

I smirked as me and the majority of Slytehrin house sat around the common room. They were mostly the people who would follow me once I had left school, or in the younger ones cases when they left. There were a few first years sitting there too listening with a bright kind of interest. It was easy to gather followers if you knew how to play the cards, it was also easy to gain teacher's trust. Flatter them slightly but not too much that they think something is up. except Dumbledore, he was the only teacher wary of me, he didn't trust me, he trusted me even less because of the chamber instident, though he couldn't voice this because there was no evidence that I had done anything. And the other teachers expecially Slughorn would vouch for me.

Prongs is made of music, waffles, and rainbows. With a dash of flamethrowers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ootp.forumotion.com
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

PostSubject: Re: another Ellei and Cj or well Moony and Prongs   Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:05 am

Perched on the edge of a sofa in our common room, I frowned over a piece of parchment that I'd scribbled some notes on earlier. The library had been despairingly empty and so, instead of researching the new hex I'd been working on, I'd simply scribbled down what I needed from a few choice books (some from the Restricted Section) and hurried back to the common room. Glancing up, I noticed how much of the room seemed to revolve around Tom. Even the first years stared with wide-eyed wonder at him. The room always seemed hushed when he was present, even if he wasn't spaking. Feeling the urge to impress some of them, I leaned over and offered the piece of parchment.

"I'm working on the hex I mentioned to you the other day, the one that cuts off all of your senses. I wondered if you might want to see? I'm no great shakes at this type of magic, and we all know you're brilliant at it." Inside, I was annoyed with the way I naturally seemed to flatter him all the time, but it served to show his power even more to those who were not quite as close to Tom, or Voldemort as he now wished to be called.

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: another Ellei and Cj or well Moony and Prongs   Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:19 am

I smiled and took the parchement. "Thanks." I pocketed the parchement still watching the room. Not many people were talking, only a few, the rest were watching me even though I wasn't talking. I smirked. The year had barely begun, we were nearly a month into it. Classes had resumed as usual on second day back, the classes were harder in a way but never the less simple and easy to grasp. I watched as the group in front of me started to dwindle the younger ones leaving first and the older later. Soon it was only me and a few Slytherins from my year. I stood up and noded a goodnight to them.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: another Ellei and Cj or well Moony and Prongs   Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:55 pm

I couldn't help but smile to myself as Tom nodded goodnight to me. The rational part of me told me that I was being a silly young girl, too much like my sister, who was at this moment probably off in some empty classroom with a boy. Romance and courtship and all of those things made no sense; they didn't follow any rules and there was no way to study them properly. I flipped through the book in front of me, written entirely in Polish. W przeszłości Nieśmiertelność was its name, or, in English, A History of Immortality. Mostly it talked for the Muggle search for a fountain of youth, and spoke a while about Nicolas Flamel. She had picked it up only to refresh her Polish, and also because she thought Tom might be interested.

Yawning widely, she realized that it was very late and made her way up to the seventh year girls' dorm. Setting the book next to her bed, she climbed in and tried to think of Poland, hexes, or anything but Tom; she couldn't just let herself become a flighty young thing. Not that it mattered with Tom, anyway; he wouldn't waste any time on things like that. He wasn't weak like she was. She let her eyes flutter closed and hoped against hope that she wouldn't dream about him.

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: another Ellei and Cj or well Moony and Prongs   Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:11 pm

Getting into bed a thought about my search for imortality. I was nearly there just a few more pieces to put in place. I knew about Horcruxes, I knew waht they were and what they were for. But I still needed to wheddle some information out of Slughorn, was one horcrux all you could have? Or could you have more then one? Slughorn would know, he obviously hadn't made a horcrux but he would still know and I was positive that I could flatter it out of him without it seeming like I'm flattering him.

I woke the next morning and got ready quickly and effeintly before walking down to the great hall at a sutible pace. I sat down at the Slytherin table and grabbed a peice of toast and buttered it lightly. The tables were nearly empty only a handful of students from each house. I had transfiguration first, then defence against the dark arts. DADA was a worthless subject in my opinion, why defence? Why not just darkarts. I sighed and drank a mouthful of pumkin juice.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: another Ellei and Cj or well Moony and Prongs   Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:22 pm

The night passed easier than I had expected it to; I dreamed only of an enemy using my own hexes against me and woke up laughing. We didn't waste our new magic on students often, and when we did we were careful about doing them nonverbally so that no one could pick up on them. I got dressed quietly, fussed with my curly hair for a bit before giving up on it, and glanced around the room. Some of the girls were stirring, but most of them were sound asleep. I must be up early, once again. I straightened my tie and picked up W przeszłości Nieśmiertelność and made my way down to breakfast.

When I entered the Great Hall, there were only a few students eating at the Slytherin table: a few nervous, over-achieving first years who were up nearly every day, a few fifth years who were already studying hard for their OWLs at the end of the year, and of course, T-....Voldemort. I kept having to correct myself on the inside. Calling him Tom was sentimental and nostalgic, which is not how one follows a leader at all. I sat down across from him and glanced around at the food available. The house elves had a way of knowing by now exactly what I would like. There were a few slices of fresh baked bread (not toasted) with butter, and a few spread with cheese. Smoked fish and kielbasa waited on a meat plate and there was warm milk in a goblet nearby. I smiled at all the traditional Polish foods and started in on the bread with cheese, still flipping through my book. I would've spoken, but I doubted Tom would understand me through a mouth full of cheese and bread.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: another Ellei and Cj or well Moony and Prongs   Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:15 am

I finished my pumkin juice and placed the goblet down on the table. More people were rising now and coming down to eat breakfast. I took another peice of toast and buttered it, I ate it quickly but not messily and poured myself another goblet of pumkin juice. Once I had eaten enough I stood up and gave my bag to whoever had been sitting next to me, a Seventh year. It wouldn't do to give it to a younger student who was in a completly different class. The seventh year took the bag and stood up grabbing his bag aswell. He probably wasn't finished but knew better then to say no.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: another Ellei and Cj or well Moony and Prongs   Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:23 am

I watched as Tom made quick work of his toast withou spilling crumbs across his robes or getting butter at the corner of his mouth? How did he manage to do everything so perfectly? I watched as he wordlessly got another of the seventh years (Dionysus Selwyn, in fact, it was) to carry his things. Giving a subtle, respectful wave I took a sip of my milk and then frowned at myself. Waving goodbye to him at breakfast when I'd see him in class in just a few minutes? I was really losing it.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: another Ellei and Cj or well Moony and Prongs   Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:52 am

I frowned slightly and shook my head as Eve Rosier waved (repectivally ofcourse) but it was slightl odd all the same. We had the same classes as we were in the same house and in the same year. I walked to transfig. I stood by the door waiting for the bell to go. Selwyn leaned against the wall holding my bag in his hand. Once the bell rang I entered the classroom and took a seat at the back of the room. I liked the back, you could see everyone, and no-one except the teacher could see you."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: another Ellei and Cj or well Moony and Prongs   Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:59 am

With a final bite of smoked fish and a sip of milk, I waved my hand over my plate and it disappeared. I packed my Polish book into my bag and checked to make sure I had my Transfiguration text. Seeing that I had it, as well as as my Potions book, I smiled and pulled my bag over my shoulder, walking towards class. The bell had gone by the time that I got there but I wasn't late yet. I set myself towards the back and in the middle so that I could see most of what went on around me. It was always important, Voldemort always said, to watch the talent of others. It was all fine and good to be brilliant by yourself, but the truly intelligent person always looks for people to supplement their knowledge. I had a feeling that was why he kept me around, my many languages and love for study and creation. It didn't really bother me that getting ahead was all he cared about; as long as I was of some worth I would stick arond. The teacher walked in and everyone faced the front quietly. There weren't that many of us as not all the students were taking NEWT Transfiguration.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: another Ellei and Cj or well Moony and Prongs   Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:46 am

The teacher started to drone on about something I had learnt already, most of the other students in the class were writing things down as fast as their quills would let them. It was pointless really to rely on quills and parchment, they were easily lost, your memory was far more sufficent but using both could be usefull, in case your memory got tampered with....but no-one would tamper with you memory about classes only more vital things in the world.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another Ellei and Cj or well Moony and Prongs   

Back to top Go down

another Ellei and Cj or well Moony and Prongs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order Of The Phoenix :: RolePlaying :: Whole Stories (Death Eater Era)-
Jump to: