Order Of The Phoenix

Marauders Forever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
    El Zombi Pequeño
    Affiliates

Share | 

Irony

Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
    AuthorMessage
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

House : Sssssslytherin. Fear my Parsletongue ;)

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:21 pm

Nicole frowned at Evan as he was completely silent, not even looking in her direction, moving farther away. Sighing to herself, she moved just close enough to him where she could grab a hold of his chin and make him look at her. "Evan Tyler Fitzgerald, do not clam up like a turtle on me right now," she said firmly, making sure he couldn't look away again. "Now answer me this: why did you just kiss me?" She felt she already knew the answer, as it was somewhat obvious, but she wanted to know for sure.

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs is made of milkshakes, strawberries, and time. With a dash of karaoke.

Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://ootp.forumotion.com
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw and Burkenshire

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:24 am

"Now answer me this: why did you just kiss me?"

"I... I... I don't know," he answered, honestly. "I wasn't thinking," he muttered quietly to himself, more embarrassed than anything else. Actually, embarrassed was an understatement. He was completely humiliated by his actions. Sure, he had wanted to do it for a long time, but it wasn't something that he should have done--especially since he had never actually told Nic that he liked her. He had just jumped the gun and acted--what if she was not okay with the fact that he kissed her? He tried to remember if she had any sort of bad reaction to it, besides the way-too-measured one she was having right now, but he couldn't quite remember. He was a bit lost in the moment.

He tried to avoid Nic's eyes, but he was having troubles. Evan wasn't used to Nic being so firm with him. It was weird.

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:35 am

"Evan," Nicole said with a frown. "'I don't know' is not a valid answer. Neither is not thinking. You had to have been thinking something to do it." She wasn't just going to accept him trying to go around things again or shrugging it off as nothing but an accident.

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs is made of milkshakes, strawberries, and time. With a dash of karaoke.

Back to top Go down
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:38 am

Evan couldn't get any more humiliated, so he decided to buck up and at least pretend he had a backbone.

"Nic, I've liked you since we were 11 years old. There. Is that an answer enough for you?"

He stood up and started walking back to the castle, not even waiting for a response from Nic. He didn't want to know what she thought. He didn't care, at this point. All he could think about were Nic's cautious eyes, watching his face, and he knew he was wrong the entire time. Why would a girl like her like a guy like him? Awkward, clumsy, and certainly not pureblooded. There was no way he had ever had a chance with her. It was pointless, anyway.

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:57 am

"Nic, I've liked you since we were 11 years old. There. Is that an answer enough for you?"

It took Nicole a moment to process that statement. Once she had she watched as Evan walked towards the castle, not sure what to do. She had considered it as a reason for him kissing her a moment ago, but she had put it off as being a ridiculous idea. They were best friends. But...

She sat there for a moment longer, before getting up herself and heading after Evan, walking just fast enough to where she could catch up to him, but not exactly running. Soon, she was walking beside him. "Ev..." she said quietly as she'd caught up with him.

Back to top Go down
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:01 am

Evan saw that Nic was coming up, but he ignored her. Even when she called his name, he just kept walking, at the same speed as before. He couldn't meet her eyes. He didn't want to know. He was just going to keep walking. If nothing else, he could lose her getting into the Gryffindor common room. There was no way she could follow him there, although she could probably walk easily twice as fast as him.

He just walked. He didn't speed up, and he didn't slow down.

He just walked.

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:10 am

Nic frowned and walked just a little faster, turning once she was enough ahead and standing in front of Evan. She reached out and grabbed a hold of his shoulders this time, to stop him from going around her. Her broom lay forgotten at the bottom of the hill still. "Evan Fitzgerald, do not ignore me," she said, some of the slight hurt she'd felt when he'd just kept on walking leaking into her voice. "Please?"

Back to top Go down
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:16 am

"Please?"

Ev finally stopped. "I'm sorry, Nic," Evan said. "I didn't think. I'm sorry if you don't want to be my friend anymore. I'm sorry if you don't want anything to do with me anymore. I'm sorry if you don't want to see me again for the rest of your life, and I'm sorry if I did something that offended you. I'm just an idiot. I'm sorry."

He finally dared to look up, to see Nic's face. He had been carefully avoiding it this entire time, to avoid seeing what she was thinking. He was going to brave it now. The worst that could happen was that she could confirm his suspicions.

Although, for Evan, that would be misery.

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:27 am

Nicole looked at Evan, feeling a little hurt. Did he really think she was so shallow that she'd just stop talking to him or looking at him just from one little kiss? Heck, if she had been in his place she probably would have done it too. "Don't apologize for anything," she said. "You didn't do anything wrong. At all."

Back to top Go down
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:31 am

Evan blinked. "But... I thought you would be upset. I mean, we're best friends. I'm not supposed to go around kissing you, right? I figured you would be angry at me, Nic... you aren't?"

That gave him a bit of hope that everything would work out. That maybe things could work out.

This made him happy.

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:34 am

"Course I'm not angry," Nic said, frowning at Evan. "You would've known back at the bottom of the hill if I was, now wouldn't you?"

She tucked back a strand of hair that had blown in her face from the wind blowing, and she shivered a little, having cooled down from Quidditch enough to be affected by the coldness of winter now.

Back to top Go down
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:38 am

Evan thought about that. "I suppose I would."

He paused for a second before continuing. "But aren't things going to be awkward now? I mean, I'm awkward enough as it is, surely that sitting there, unspoken is going to make things worse. I didn't mean to do it. I don't know what came over me."

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:48 am

Nic looked thoughtful for a moment. "I don't think it'll be awkward at all," she said. "Because you are really quick to assume things Evan." She stepped a little closer to him before kissing him lightly and stepping back a second later.

Back to top Go down
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:52 am

Evan's face broke into a great big smile. He went in and hugged Nic, on a happy high from the kiss. "Nic... you just kissed me!" he said, his brain not exactly working up to speed. "Why did you just kiss me?"

He had to be the only boy on the planet to question a girl's motives after just getting a kiss from the girl he had been crushing on for years.

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:01 am

Nicole giggled a little. "Think for just a second, Ev," she said, still smiling. "What reasons can you come up with for a girl to kiss you?"

She looked at him with a slightly raised eyebrow.

Back to top Go down
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:03 am

Evan blinked. "Since when do you like me? Unless it's a pity kiss? I've heard of those, you know. Some of the fifth year Slytherin girls were talking about them. You don't seem like the pity kiss type, though. Maybe you're dying, and this is just a part of your brain devolving?"

Evan really needed to stop talking, since he was overthinking himself into circles which he did not want to be in. It would just make him miserable.

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:15 am

"I'm not the type for that sort of kiss," Nicole said in response to the pity kiss thing. "And, I don't know the answer to your first question." She shrugged slightly. "It just sort of happened?" She hoped that was an acceptable answer.

Back to top Go down
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:28 am

Evan grimaced. "That isn't an answer, Nic, and you know it. I should sit here and force an answer out of you, but I just got kissed, and my head isn't on quite straight, so I'm going to let it go. But don't expect me to give up completely! I'll worm it out of you later!" Evan was teasing, of course, although it was pretty much entirely true. He wasn't used to this whole kissing thing, but he had had his mouth pressed against Nic's twice that day.

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:32 am

Nicole rolled her eyes. "I was raised by a Gryffindor. You will learn nothing of it. Although if you really must know it was last year, just after I made the Quidditch team." Then she was quiet for a moment, letting him think that over as best his muddled brain could before she spoke again. "So...where does all of this leave us? Because like you said before, best friends don't kiss."

Back to top Go down
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:34 am

Evan thought. "Best friends don't, this is true. I don't think this is what they meant, either, when they talk of best friends with benefits. I'm thinking this puts us in awkward territory. We aren't dating, but we are more than friends." He couldn't help but say quietly, "We could be dating, though, you know. No one would think anything of it, and we both clearly like each other."

It was true.

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:42 am

Nicole was quiet for a moment, thinking things over to herself. And also trying not to focus more on the cold; the snow had started up again. "I think..." she said quietly after a long moment. "I think that I could handle dating." She looked over at Evan out of the corner of her eye.

Back to top Go down
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:44 am

Evan stopped for a second. "Wait, really?"

He looked at Nic, focusing on her eyes, to make sure she was completely serious about this. It would be a huge step for both of them, and he did not want to pressure her into anything. "You don't have to do this if you aren't comfortable with it, you know. It is completely up to you." He didn't want to make her feel like it was something she had to do, because relationships started like that never worked, from what he had heard.

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:47 am

"Yes, really, Ev," Nic said. "I'm perfectly fine with it. The question now becomes, are you? Because if you aren't then..." She turned her head to look at him fully, rather than from just her peripheral vision.

Back to top Go down
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:49 am

Evan broke out into a grin. "I've been waiting for this day for a few years now. Of course I'm alright with it!" He reached over and gave Nic a big hug, whether she wanted it or not. He was in an amazing mood, despite the annoying cold weather, despite the awkwardness of the earlier part of the day, and despite his own attempts to thwart his happiness. He was happy, though. Things were good.

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:58 am

"Evan! Don't squish me!" Nic said with a laugh as he hugged her. "That would be really rather tragic, don't you think?" But she was really just joking around. Nic has doubts that Evan could actually squish her. Then quite suddenly a thought struck her. "Where the heck is my broom?"

Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Irony   

Back to top Go down

Irony
    Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next