Order Of The Phoenix

Marauders Forever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
    El Zombi Pequeño
    Affiliates

Share | 

Irony

Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
    AuthorMessage
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw and Burkenshire

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:01 am

Evan laughed.

Until Nic brought up her broom.

They looked for it, I suppose.

And they found it?

Probably.

That usually happens.

And no one would steal it.

Because that would be lame.

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

House : Sssssslytherin. Fear my Parsletongue ;)

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:04 am

After finding the broom, and Nic whacking at Evan with it for the heck of it, they started walking back toward the castle. "Lunchtime now, you suppose?" Nic said, vaguely remembering that they were on their way to eat when the whole ordeal of before had happened.

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs is made of milkshakes, strawberries, and time. With a dash of karaoke.

Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://ootp.forumotion.com
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:07 am

Evan grinned. They had traveled around full-circle now, and were back to the original conversation. "Lunchtime, now. You know, I never realized how hungry rolling down hills and kissing people made you. I've been more active today than the rest of my life put together, I think. Between running from you and being tripped by you and all, I've had quite the workout. I'm famished." He was teasing, of course.

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:40 am

"Like I said before...Before active, loss of calories. Makes people very hungry," Nicole said with a nod. "That's why I'm always hungry. While Quidditch might just look like fancy broom tactics, it is actually quite a work-out." The two of the headed up the path to the castle. Once they had reached the door and walked in Nic asked, "So which table are we sitting at?"

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs is made of milkshakes, strawberries, and time. With a dash of karaoke.

Back to top Go down
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:46 am

Evan smiled. "That one is up to you, Miss Quidditch Star. Whatever way you look at it we're going to get antagonized. Want to sit at the Hufflepuff table?"

It made no sense to sit at the table of a house neither of them was in, but it was what they always ended up doing. The Hufflepuffs were an accepting lot, and although they didn't like the intruders being there very much, as long as the Hufflepuffs were all able to sit there, they didn't really mind. Luckily, since it was so early, there was barely anyone sitting at that table.

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:39 am

Nicole made a thoughtful noise as she thought about what table to sit at that day. "I don't think I want to impose on the Hufflepuffs today," she said, thinking aloud. Then she turned to Evan. "How about we sit at your table for once, and then just try to establish a pattern of alternating between yours and mine, so that maybe the houses will stop being so iffy."

Back to top Go down
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:56 am

Evan blinked at her. He had nothing to lose by them sitting at the Gryffindor table, but Nicole was going to be harassed. "Are you sure you want to do that? It could end very badly, you know. We both know how they are."

It was taking a definite risk, but if Nic was willing to brave the Gryffindor table, he would risk the Slytherin one. It was something he wasn't too happy about, but he would be able to deal. If Nic was making that sacrifice, so would be.

Besides, it was about time they left the Hufflepuffs alone.

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:02 am

"Ev, need I keep reminding you what house my mum was?" Nic said. "If I can handle a grown Gryffindor, I can easily put up with a bunch of teenage ones no problem. Plus, were it not for my awesomely sneaky nature, guess where I'd be."

Nicole looked at the Gryffindor table for a moment. It wasn't quite as empty as the other tables, but that was just fine with her. She could handle it. Then she eyed her house's table, wondering if Evan could do the same.

Back to top Go down
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Evan nodded, saying, "Onward, then, I suppose."

Onward, they went. Evan looked at the tables, and decided to leave seating placement up to Nic. It was completely her call, as far as Evan was concerned--wherever she wanted to sit was fine with him, and since it was the Gryffindor table she was sitting at, she should, by all means, have the right to pick. Or at least, that was Evan's reasoning.

"Where do you want to sit?" he asked Nicole.

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:22 am

Nicole looked up and down the table for a moment before settling on a spot near the end of it that was fairly empty of people. "How about right there?" she asked, motioning to an empty spot with her head. "It's sort of empty, so there wouldn't be as much a chance for something bad to happen."

Back to top Go down
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:26 am

Evan nodded. "That looks perfect."

They went and sat down and started to eat. Both of them were hungry, and usually, when a person is hungry, eating is the best remedy. They say that food is necessary for survival, actually, although it is possible, although dreadfully uncomfortable, to go without for a length of time.

Actually, that was a completely random rant which has nothing to do with anything, due to the fact that neither of the two mentioned children have had to go without food.

So, they sat and ate, waiting for someone to come up and cause trouble.

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:32 am

Nicole looked up and down the table a couple more times, sneakily. It felt sort odd to be sitting in the part of the Hall, since she'd never actually sat there before. But, then she stopped and just settled for picking out which foods to eat, surprised that no one had seemed to notice them yet, especially as much as Nic stuck out, since she was still wearing her solid green Quidditch robes from earlier, having not changed yet.

Back to top Go down
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:36 am

Evan was just waiting for trouble.

The bright green Quidditch robes stuck out like a sore thumb, but no one seemed to be bothering them. Yet.

He saw one of the Gryffindor Quidditch players eying Nic nastily, as if he had some sort of devious plan in mind. This made Evan very nervous, and he almost suggested that the Hufflepuff table might not be such a bad idea after all. They never got hurt, there, even right after Hufflepuff was trounced by Slytherin in Quidditch games.

Evan didn't want anyone to get hurt.

"Um, Nic..." he whispered.

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:43 am

Nicole heard Evan's whisper and looked to where he was looking. She noticed one of the Gryffindor Quidditch players, one of the Chasers if she wasn't mistaken, looking their way with a rather disgruntled expression, most likely caused by her presence at their table.

Rolling her eyes at Evan's nervous at something that hadn't even happened, she gave the person a small sarcastic smile and a little wave of her fingers, showing them that she honestly didn't care what they thought of her being there and that she would sit where she wanted.

Back to top Go down
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:45 am

Bad idea.

Baddddd idea.

Evan thought as much to himself as the Gryffindor Quidditch player walked up.

He walked up very slowly.

And deliberately.

And awesomely.

But not really, because he looked like he wanted to beat up Nic.

Which made Evan really angry and protective.

Which was weird, because Evan never gets overly protective or angry.

Except where Nic is concerned.

So, really, I suppose it's not all that weird at all.

But still.

Yeah.

Gryffie Quidditch player walking over.

Bad news bears.

The end.

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:54 am

Nic turned around in her seat as the guy walked over to where she and Evan were sitting. Looking up at him as he stood there she asked, "Problem?" while tilting her head to the side in a confused manner, which really just seemed more like she was mocking him.

Back to top Go down
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:06 am

"Problem?"

That insolent Slytherin was talking to him. What did she think she was doing sitting at the Gryffindor table, anyway? Clearly, she was there with that Evan punk... but why did either of them think that it was okay for a Slytherin, with her false confusion and bright green robes, to be sitting at the GRYFFINDOR table?

"Yeah, there's definitely a problem. You." He punctuated the word 'you' with a poke in the general direction of Nic's chest, although he didn't actually touch her. It was simply a warning of the things to come if she didn't get her slimy Slytherin butt back to her own table. He didn't want to get into a physical fight at first--he would have to provoke her until she fought back if he wanted to avoid losing points for Gryffindor. "You shouldn't be here. So, get going. We don't want you here."

Evan watched as the Gryffindor threatened Nic, looming over her and speaking to her as if she was vermin. He wanted to do something about it, but he didn't know how to calm the situation. It wasn't something he had a lot of practice at.

Nevertheless, he stepped in. "Spea for yourself. I want her here. If she wants to sit here, she can."

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:15 am

Nic looked away from the guy to Evan for a second. "Evan, please shut up. I can take care of myself," she said. Then she went back to the Gryffie.

"It seems to me," she said to him, "that you're the only one with a problem with my presence at this table. Because, unless I've suddenly gone blind I don't see anyone else standing up and making a scene like some big bumbling buffoon. They all seem just content to ignore me, so maybe you should follow their example and back off. Just head on back down the table and eat your lunch like a good little boy."

She knew that baiting the Gryffindor was not something that would end in her favor, but unfortunately she had inherited her mother's love to mouth off and her attitude as well. She was just sneaky about it most of the time.

Back to top Go down
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:22 am

The Gryffindor didn't expect the weaselly little Slytherin to stand up for herself. She was half his size and half his age, easily, and he could push her around like nothing, if he wanted. "I'm not going anywhere. I don't have to, punk. I belong here. I'm a Gryffindor, unlike you, you slimy little rat. I'm just the only Gryffindor who isn't scared of the likes of you, you little worm."

Evan didn't think that the Gryffindor had much in the way of brains, but he didn't say so. He was used to Nic defending herself, and she really was quite good at it. She had a piercing wit that worked very effectively against idiots like this, and Evan was sure it wouldn't take long for her to send him on his merry, although confused, way.

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:28 am

"Oh, so you're resorting to name-calling now?" Nic said, raising an eyebrow. "Really? Are you honestly so pathetic and dim-witted that you have to call ME names just to feel more powerful or something? Because honestly, I'm younger and smaller than you. It's just sad that you feel threatened by that."

Back to top Go down
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:31 am

The Gryffindor froze for a second before continuing. "Wait a second... you're name calling just as much as I am. You were the one who called me a big, bumbling buffoon! I was just repaying the favor! Besides, everyone knows that Slytherins are slimy snakes, who shouldn't be sitting at the Gryffindor table. Get lost, kid. Now. Or else."

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:33 am

Nicole faked hurt. "I wasn't calling you names. I was just telling the truth," she mumbled out, pretending to be all upset by his words. Then she smirked at him. "Or else what?" she challenged, twirling her hair around her finger in a thoughtful manner, rather than an awkward one like earlier.

Back to top Go down
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:37 am

"Or... or... just, or else, okay! I will hurt you, you little dweeb." It almost seemed as if he was convincing himself of that, Evan decided, especially when confronted with a little girl feigning hurt really, really well. "That's right. I'm going to hurt you so bad you will go running back to your rich mommy and daddy if you don't get lost RIGHT NOW." He almost seemed proud of himself for convincing himself that it was okay to beat up a kid half his age and size. Idiot.

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    bossyboots.
    Slytherin
    Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:41 am

Nicole looked at the Gryffindor, face darkening. "I suggest you leave, right now, before I decide to stand up. You just made two of the greatest mistakes that anyone could possibly make when speaking to me. First, you threatened to hurt me. That's just stupid. And, secondly, you brought up my dad. NO ONE is allowed to do that. EVER. So, get out of my sight right now."

Back to top Go down
    this modern glitch.
    Ravenclaw
    Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Irony   Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:52 am

The Gryffindor was stunned by the sudden outbreak from Nic, and he looked almost scared. In fact, he moved backwards a bit, and ended up tripping over his own feet, falling backwards into one of the Ravenclaw tables.

That was the end of him, Evan thought to himself, smiling. That was remarkably easy, considering. Things could have gotten much worse.

However, he was worried about Nic. The Gryffindor had definitely said some of the worst possible things to Nic, and she was clearly very angry about it. Evan wanted to give her a hug, but wasn't sure whether the contact would be welcome or not. "You okay?" he asked quietly.

Tsuki is fantastic.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Irony   

Back to top Go down

Irony
    Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next