Order Of The Phoenix

Marauders Forever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Share | 

It's Like Running Away

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

House : Sssssslytherin. Fear my Parsletongue ;)

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 10:48 am

"Well, I obviously don't want to be the zombie, since I just defended myself against being one. What kind of hypocrite would that make me? I'd rather kill them," Aiden answered, using a tone that hinted his answer should have been the most obvious thing in the world. "And for the record I haven't been anywhere in this school other than the cafe, the classes, the library, my dorm, and the track."

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs is made of milkshakes, strawberries, and time. With a dash of karaoke.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ootp.niceboard.net
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 10:52 am

"You don't have to get snippy with me," Dodge returned playfully as they started to climb the stairs. It was possibly the only bad thing about being a fifth year, climbing up the stairs to his floor, because it was killer after a long running practice. It was made up for, he supposed, by the fact that he had his own room and a lounge. "I don't think I've ever been in the library," Dodge mused, as he started to dig around in his pockets for his card so that he'd have it ready when they got to the door. Finally they made it up to the 3rd floor and walked through the lounge to the first door on the left. He swiped his card and pushed the door open with a flourish. "Welcome to my kingdom!"

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 11:02 am

Aiden stuck his tongue out at Dodger and asked, "How could you have never been to the library? What did you do for research assignments then?" As he waited for the reply, Aiden looked at the room. It wasn't bad, but his was still better.

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs is made of milkshakes, strawberries, and time. With a dash of karaoke.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 11:07 am

"Eh, I've got friends who pick them up for me. Or I could just use the internet. A couple of the girls keep their laptops in the lounge and let people use them while they're at class." Dodge threw his bag down and immediately kicked his shoes off. He walked over to the XBOX and unplugged two of the controllers, as they wouldn't be needed and would just tangle up the wires more. He began to dig through his games for Ravenous Undead 4. "I'm not really much of a reader anyway," he admitted as he finally found the game and went about taking it out of the case.

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 11:19 am

"Lucky you, eh?" Aiden commented as he put his bag next to the doorway for easy access later. He was also nit picky about neatness sometimes. Unless it was the state of his own room; then he couldn't care less.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 11:22 am

"Not lucky, just make a lot friends." He stuck the game in and turned the tv on. Dark, creepy metal music began to play and the menu screen with the very realistic (and actually pretty disgusting) zombies came up. He chose two players and patted the floor beside him. "Sorry I don't have a sofa or something, they wouldn't let me bring one."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 11:31 am

Aiden shrugged. "It's fine." He walked into the room, having just been standing in the doorway watching Dodger set things up. Ai took a spot on the floor, and picked up the second controller. It felt really weird in his hands.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 11:37 am

Dodge leaned to the side a bit and pointed out each of the buttons and what they did: run, dodge, shoot, and his personal favorite, a grenade that blew the zombies to bloody strips. He wasn't really a violent person, but he had to admit that in video games it could be pretty stress-relieving. He was just about to select two players when he noticed that the door was open. "Ugh, let me get that," he said, getting up to push it closed before coming back. "The zombies yell 'Braiiiiiiiins' pretty loudly, and the guy across the hall really hates it," he explained. He hovered over the start button and decided he'd give Aiden one more tip. "I know I just explained all of those controls, but sometimes if you're in a pinch, just mashing buttons works pretty good." With a smile, he pressed start.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 11:42 am

Aiden laughed. "Maybe you should just tell that guy to shove off or you'll sic a zombie on him," he suggested as Dodge hit the start button and the button mashing began as zombies showed up out of nowhere. And Ai had to admit it was pretty dang fun to blow them up.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 11:45 am

"Wow, that's pretty agressive," Dodge said, referring to the remarks on his hallmate. "He's actually kind of a friend of mine; he's just kind of bookish and would prefer quiet. He's fun when he's not holed up in his room." He paused a moment to throw a grenade forward at a giant horde of the zombies, sending blood raining everywhere. "Sort of like you, I guess," he contined. "You're a fun guy, Aiden."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 11:51 am

Aiden just sort of shrugged, making a small eep noise having had a zombie nearly get his player/character/person. "I didn't say it was meant to eat him or anything," replied. "And thanks I suppose."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 11:56 am

"You don't have to thank me just because I said something ni- JESUS! How did that one get a sword? Are there even swords in this game?" Dodge began to shoot the zombie repeatedly but to no avail. "Little help please?" he asked frustratedly as he dodge left and right. He was completely our of grenades by now, of course, or he wouldn't be so helpless.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 12:09 pm

"Apparently, there are swords in the game," Aiden said, having his own zombie problem. He chucked a grenade at them. "Think the game'll let us pick up the swords and slice 'em to bits? Would help once the ammo runs out."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 12:14 pm

Dodge blinked and maneuvered his player over to the sword of one of the destroyed zombies. "You know," he said, as the sword was added to his inventory, "you're pretty good at his for someone who's never played before. Beginner's luck?" The screen displayed a message showing which button switched from gun to sword. He'd never actually made it this far in the game before; he didn't often play very long with his friends and left on his own he'd rather be outside running.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 12:22 pm

Aiden nodded as he hit a button and launched his last grenade. "Yeah, probably. And it's likely about to run out," he said as he noticed his player's life bar thing which was very nearly at the dead point.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 12:25 pm

Dodge was about to reply when his gun finally ran out of ammo. He switched as quickly as he could to the sword and flailed it madly at the zombie in front of him. It felt apart and suddenly a bottle appeared, sparkling, on the ground. "Aha! I knew these would come in sometime," he said, adding it to his inventory. "Health potion!" He glanced at his meter and saw that he was only about half-dead at the moment. "You need it worse than me, man. Want it?"

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 12:31 pm

Aiden shrugged. "Suppose so," he said, maneuvering his player over to it, just barely dodging a second sworded zombie. Then he made the player turn around blasted the zombie to bits, going to get the sword.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 12:35 pm

Opening up his inventory, Dodge transferred the health potion to Aiden's inventory. In the meantime, he was being whaled on by a zombie with a large club, which he had seen before but was certainly still deadly. He jabbed his sword through its throat and moved on before realizing he'd missed one to his left. "ARGH!" he cried out nearly at the same time as his character, who fell to the ground, bleeding from he side. He watched helplessly as the zombie began to eat him. "On your own, Aiden. I've become snacktime."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 12:50 pm

Aiden watched Dodge's player get eaten, while still protecting his own. "Useless," he muttered just loud enough to be heard, meaning it jokingly. He then proceeded to blast another zombie, frowning as his ammo ran out. He switched over to his sword and stabbed at a few more. "Eep," he said as one jumped at the player from behind.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Laughing, Dodge merely laid down with his chin propped up in his hands, watching Aiden finish out his turn. He watched several zombies go down before he was caught by surprise. The noise that the boy made nearly caused Dodge to go into a very unmanly giggle fit. "EEP?" he asked trying to mimic the noise and failing. "Is that even a word?"

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 1:02 pm

"Yes, it is very much a word," Aiden mumbled as his person got knocked to the ground by the flying zombie and nommed on. "It's just a girly one. Problem?"

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 1:04 pm

Dodge tried to contain the rest of his laughter. "No, I just didn't peg you for the girly type. Normally that would be me, you know? Or at least that's what everyone assumes." He waited a beat and then glanced down at the controllers. "So, how was your first video game?"

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 1:09 pm

"You are not girly," Aiden replied. Then he glared at the television screen. "Evil," he muttered at it. "But it was very fun," he continued on, tone lightening back up again. "Is there time for another game?"

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Dodge glanced down at his watch. "Eh, maybe a quick one," he said tapping the digital screen, which was slowly going out as the battery lost power. "I'm glad you like it, though," he said, picking up his controller again. "It's good to see you having fun, too. I've been needing a frie-....Someone to kill zombies with." He cut himself off quickly. Was a little running and a quick game of Ravenous Dead enough to count two people as friends? With Aiden, he wasn't sure.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun May 23, 2010 1:25 pm

Aiden was quiet for a moment, thinking. "Friend works," he finally decided with a short nod of his head, retrieving his controller, which had been put down upon the flying zombie attack. "So are we gonna slaughter some zombies now?'

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   

Back to top Go down

It's Like Running Away
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next