Order Of The Phoenix

Marauders Forever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Share | 

It's Like Running Away

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:55 pm

"Never mind. It's just different. Half the time I feel like I'm taking advantage. And worse, I really don't care." Dodge shouldn't have found that funny, really, but he found himself laughing anyway.

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

House : Sssssslytherin. Fear my Parsletongue ;)

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:57 pm

Aiden, as opposed to Dodge's laughing, frowned. "I'm confused. And I hate being confused," he said sounding very close whining.

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs is made of milkshakes, strawberries, and time. With a dash of karaoke.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ootp.niceboard.net
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:03 pm

"Sorry," Dodge muttered, sobering up from his giggles. "I just...it's weird for me. Most guys...I'd have to be pushing their hands away in public. Or I'd get texts in class that were....well. You're just different."

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:09 pm

"Oh..." Aiden mumbled. "You've said stuff like that a lot actually. That it's different and stuff like that. And every time is sounds like you don't like it being different because you're so used to the other way that things are."

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs is made of milkshakes, strawberries, and time. With a dash of karaoke.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:18 pm

Dodge's mouth tipped down around the edges immediately, since that wasn't what he'd meant at all. "No, I...I like this. I'm just a very physical person. I don't have lots of thinky thoughts up here," he indicated, tapping at his temple. "I'm all arms and legs and...other things."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:21 pm

"Firstly, did you seriously just say thinky thoughts....?" Aiden asked kind of incredulous. "Secondly, if you're a physical person, why do you like this? Thirdly, can we please stop hanging out in the middle of the track? This is like a prime spot to be overheard."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:48 pm

"See?! I don't even think hard enough not to say things like thinky thoughts." He sighed, not liking the way he had to address everything separately. "I like this because I like you. Not just, you know...pieces of you. The whole thing. You're worth talking to and doing stuff with that doesn't involve nakedness." With the comment about the track, Dodge laughed. "Dude, no one's even here. This is the BEST place in the world to hang out."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:53 pm

The first answer didn't even really register with Ai. He was more concerned with the whole being worth doing anything with, naked or not. However, he didn't comment on it, seeing as he was pretty sure they'd actually gone over it all before. So, instead, he said, "Someone could show up at anytime..."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:26 am

Dodge frowned deeply for a moment. He was about to make a comment about how it didn't matter if anyone showed up, but then he remembered about how they were trying to keep things sort of a secret. "I just like it out here. I don't hide so much, like you." He regretted saying it as soon as it was out, but it was pretty much the truth.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:41 am

Aiden's shoulder feel into a sad, defeated sag. "I know..." he mumbled. "And, I'm sorry that it's such a burden to you that I need to hide." He meant it, because that's how he felt. There was no sarcasm in the comment at all.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:51 am

Dodge sighed, exasperated with himself as much as he was with Aiden. "It's not a burden. I just...I like being around you, but I like being with people, you know?"

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:56 am

"Well, that makes it at least annoyance, right?" Ai asked, biting his bottom lip more out of habit that being nervous like he normally was when he did so.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:01 am

"Like I'm not annoying," Dodge said, ducking that whole train of conversation. "My friends are crazy and I can't stay still. And I'm a pervert."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:06 am

"I am not commenting," Ai replied cracking a small smile before sobering up again. "Besides, I'm probably more annoying. And, you called me annoying yesterday."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:09 am

"I don't remember that at all," Dodge noted honestly. "That's another thing. I run my mouth off so much that I don't know what I have and haven't said. I'm just...stupid."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:14 am

"You're not stupid. Nowhere near as smart as me, but you're not stupid. You just put all of your mind into running and not so much into academics. It's a different kind of smart really. You're like...social smart and stuff." Aiden felt as though he were rambling and probably not making sense, but it made sense in his head and that was all that really mattered.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:21 am

"You don't have to do that," Dodge groused, not bothering to listen to any of it. "You don't have to try to make me feel better about it or anything. I've heard it all before, especially from The Gen."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:29 am

"I'm not trying to make you feel better. I'm attacking you with logic," Ai defended. "Now hush and believe me or something."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:47 am

"I don't even like logic," Dodge said, wrinkling his nose in distaste. "Geometry was like the worst year of my life. So many proofs." He realized the topic had been derailed but was happy to keep doing it and drag them away from all of these feelings.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:50 am

Aiden gave him a look. "I'm helping you with math later." Then he crossed his arms and sighed. They weren't getting anywhere in any direction. If the talking had been light and happy he wouldn't have minded, but it wasn't really.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:56 am

Dodge blew a raspberry at Aiden, not interested in math but glad for anything they could do together. "You don't even take statistics, you dork. You're with all the other eggheads in calculus. You know, they make these things called computers that do all that work for you," he finished sarcastically.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:58 am

Aiden rolled his eyes. "I don't need to take a class to figure out how to do it. And by having technology do everything for you, you get lazy and then you're absolutely fucked if technology ever goes down." Sarcasm never translated over to him and he wondered where all of his logic was coming from.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:03 am

Dodge laughed at Aiden's retort. "You know, you're not helping your dork status. And we're wizards, dude. If the tech goes down, we have magic."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:06 am

"Magic can't solve everything..." Aiden muttered scowling at being called a dork. Actually, it was more of a pout, but he'd call it a scowl because that wasn't as lame.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:14 am

Dodge nodded in agreement. "It can solve math, though. Or at least I think it can. I don't think they teach that in school...everyone would cheat." Aiden's little pout was perfect, plumping out his bottom lip and looking almost irresistible, but Dodge wrangled himself in.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   

Back to top Go down

It's Like Running Away
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next