Order Of The Phoenix

Marauders Forever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Share | 

I Don't Know If I Should Stay.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

House : Slytherin

PostSubject: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:08 am

"You should have let me drive," Severus had no idea how many times he had heard Lana say that in the last hour. More then he could count. He rolled his eyes at her, swerving Lana's car through the traffic, with a little less care then he should. He hadn't hit anything yet. "It's not a motorbike Sev," She said with a sigh watching the road warily. "I know that Rana," Sev said, glancing in the back of the ute, where half of the back was taken up by Severus' motorbike. Lana didn't like the ute, Severus did and said that if she was selling it she should just give it to him. Which always earnt him an eyeroll. Severus always called Lana Rana, or Ana for short. Back when they had first met he had misheard what she had said and thought she'd said Rana. And it just stuck.

"We're nearly there now so stop complaining." He looked out the rear-view mirror at the cars behind him. "Not complaining," Lana said with a small smile. "I just don't want you to drive this peice of junk into anything." "If it's a peice of junk as you say what does it matter if it drives into anything?" Severus asked her, turning to look at her. "Severus. Watch where you are driving." "I'm not going to hit something." "Says the person who the last time he said that drove into a tree."

"I did not drive into a tree!" Severus said indignenty. "What would you call it then?" "A bush." Lana rolled her eyes. Severus smiled wickedly at her. "You. Are. Hopeless." "You know you love me." Lana shook her head with a playful smile on her face. "Dude turn!" She said a moment later. "Before you miss the- oh look you missed it." She whacked her palm into her head. "Turn around."

"I'm on a freeway!" Severus exclaimed. "I can't turn around." "SHouldn't have missed the exit then." Severus poked his tongue out at her. Severus got off at the next exit and then headed back in the general direction of their university, which was going to take a little but not much longer. "Turn," Lana said again. "Jeez Sev, you are hopeless at geography." "Tell me about it." Severus said turning down a street, gaining a honk from a car he cut in front of. "Oh shut up," he grumbled at the anonymous car.

Severus pulled into the University car park twenty minutes later. "Next time," Lana said unbuckling her seatbelt and opening the door. "I'm driving." Severus shrugged getting out, locking the car he swung the keys around in his hand. "Keys," Lana said holding out her hand. Severus dropped them in her hand pulling their two cases out of the car. Lana went to take it but Severus swung it out of her reach. "I'm carrying it." "Fine," Lana said but she smiled gratefully, clicking the lock button to make sure the car was locked.

Prongs is made of music, waffles, and rainbows. With a dash of flamethrowers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ootp.forumotion.com
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

House : Sssssslytherin. Fear my Parsletongue ;)

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:36 am

Stormie sighed as she put the last of her luggage in the backseat of her Porsche. Her mum was going on and on about driving safely and watching out for danger, as if Storm hadn't already made the drive to the university a few times already. She knew how to get there and what to watch out for and everything. "Mum," she said for the millionth time, "I'll be fine. I know how to drive and I know how to get there. Calm down."

She sighed as her mother did not calm down, even as Stormie sat down in the driver's seat and shut the door behind her. "Be careful," her mum was saying, "you never know what will happen out on the road. And watch you directional signs, so you don't get lost."

Storm just nodded her head and turned the key in the ignition. "I'll be back for winter holidays," she said out her rolled down window as she backed out of the driveway, finally glad to be getting away from her house again. It was smothering there with her mum always hovering over her and being overprotective.

Stormie drove away from her house, finally headed back to the place where she'd felt more at home than anywhere before. Summer was far too long in her opinion, and her parents had this habit of keeping her at home the entire time. She supposed it was just the empty nest syndrome of having their only child being all grown up that caused it.

It, unfortunately, would take her a few hours to get there and she'd gotten a late start, so Storm was likely to be one of the last students to arrive back. She'd be lucky if it wasn't dark before she got there. If it was, she was just going to her dorm room and worrying about her stuff the next day. There was no way she was lugging it around in the dark.

The drive was nice, with the radio turned on just enough to break the silence in the car as Storm was the only passenger. Finally, she turned off the exit and headed down the street where the university was, thankful that it wasn't yet dark, or even sunset. Traffic had been light so she'd made good time.

Storm pulled up in her dorm building's parking lot and turned off the car, getting out and stretching. Driving for three hours straight made her muscles sore and stiff. She opened up her back door and started to pull out her stuff. It was only a couple of suitcases, as she was in the same room as the year before and all her other stuff was already there. She'd just taken her art books home with her and her favorite clothes. She always had enough clothes for two closets anyway.

With a content sigh, Storm started to pulling the rolling suitcases up the sidewalk, happy to finally be home again.

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs is made of milkshakes, strawberries, and time. With a dash of karaoke.

Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:04 am

Lana put the keys in her back pocket and the two of them headed towards the door of the University. "Oi," Lana snapped at a few people standing in front of the door. "Move your blocking the way." The group shuffled a little way sideways. Lana rolled her eyes at them. "Same room as last year?" Severus asked Lana as she held the door open and he walked in.

"Yep," She replied letting the door shut behind them. Severus nodded. "And that was.." He frowned twirling his finger in the air, not remembering where Lana's room was. "That way," Lana said pointing in the direction. "I knew that," Severus said picking the case back up. Lana laughed. "Sure you did Sev, sure you did." Severus poked out his tongue. Lana rolled her eyes.

The two headed towards the stairs, starting to walk up. "Alright," Lana said after walking up like five stairs. "Give me the case, no, just give me the case, before you fall backwards and kill myself." "I'm not gonna kill myself." "I wouldn't put it past you Sev." He sighed giving her her case. "I can carry it." "I would rather not take my chances, I'd be horrible at organising a funeral."

"I don't want roses," Severus said in all seriousness. "And give Laurie my bike." "What is she going to do with it?" Lana asked him as they got to the top of the stairs and turned down the hall. "She wouldn't go anywhere near it." Sev shrugged. "She can sell it and buy something pretty."

They got to Lana's dorm and Lana opened it, after fumbling for the key and dumped her case in the middle of the room. "I'll unpack or something later." She said shrugging pulling the door shut behind her. "Next stop, your room. Same one as last?" "Nope." "Where is it?" "No idea." "Helpful Sev, helpful." "Shut up."

It didn't take that long to find Severus' room, longer then both would have liked though. Severus opened the door dumping his case on the ground. It teetered on the edge and then fell over causing a loud bang. "Genius." Lana muttered sitting down on his bed, her legs crossed. "What's the time?" "You're the one with the watch." "Right."

Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:09 am

Stormie made her way to her room, glad to be back to it. It was a single room, so not roommate to worry about. She pulled her suitcases inside and just looked around for a moment. It was just like she'd left it, only now covered in two and a half months of dust. She would clean tomorrow. Just how she wanted to spend the last day before classes started: cleaning.

Storm sat down on her bed and leaned back against the wall. Sometimes, it was hard for her to believe she was legally an adult and in a few years would be out on her own making a living for herself. She would probably never fully grasp that concept either. Not until she experienced it at least.

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs is made of milkshakes, strawberries, and time. With a dash of karaoke.

Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:17 am

"You are going to get kicked out as soon as Jordan gets here you do realize?" Severus said kicking his shoes off and sitting down on the bed next to Lana. "Course I do," She said leaning sideways on him. "If I wasn't, I would wonder what the aliens had done with him." Severus' lip quirked up at the edge, putting his arms around his girlfriend. "Shoudn't be here for a bit though, Jordan likes to be late." "I hadn't noticed," Lana murmered in a quiet tone looking at Severus out of the corner of her eye. "I don't think he knows how to be early." Severus smiled again. "Probably not."

"Hey Sev, Lana out." Was the first thing Jordan said as he walked through the door an hour or so later. Severus laughed, standing up, his arm still around Lana. Which nearly caused them both to tumble to the ground. "Seeya Ana," he said hugging her and kissing her on the cheek. "Bye Sev, seeya Jordan. Don't drop your case on your foot. Or do, that would be funny." "Out." "I'm going, I'm going." Lana winked at Sev disapearing out of the door shutting it behind her.

Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:28 am

Storm sat around a while longer before realizing she had yet to see anyone, so she went out in search of one of her best friends ever. She had only met him the year before in some class, but they had gotten along well. If only he didn't have a girlfriend...

But, he did, and Stormie would just have to settle for being Severus's friend. She walked to the dorm he'd told her the last time she'd talked to him on the phone, having gotten his assignment over summer, since it was apparently different this year. And she had no doubt he'd forgotten the room himself.

As she walked up the stairs she ran over the room in her mind, looking for it in the building. Finding it, she knocked on the door.

Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:32 am

"Dude keep your girfreind out of our room," Jordan said flopping down on the bed. "Do I need to put a "No girl's allowed" sign on the door like a ten year old?" Severus sent him an amused smile. "Maybe. You are only sour about them coming it cause you don't have a girlfreind or a girl freind for that matter" "Shut up Sev." He heard a knock on the door, and rolled off his bed to go get it as it seemed that Jordan wasn't. "Coming," He shouted to the door, wondering who it was.

He grinned opening the door. "Heya Stormie," He said stepping out and shutting the door behind him before giving Jordan a chance to say anything. He gestured down the hall with his head. "Wanna go walking about? More interesting then just standing here." He shrugged.

Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:35 am

Stormie grinned, finally seeing Sev for the first time since the end of the previous school year. "I was actually hoping to annoy your roommate some," she said. "You know he likes me better than the frog anyway." The frog was what she called Lana with the reasoning that Sev's name for her -Rana- made her think of a frog. It was actually because she disliked the other girl.

Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:38 am

Severus frowned at Stormie. He didn't like it when she called Lana that. He gave her a look that told her that, but Stormie always ignored him on that front. It was frustrating. "Don't want to piss Jordan off this early in the year, he gets slack on his rules once we get furthur in, but he won't if you piss him off." He shrugged slightly, running a hand through his hair.

Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:41 am

Stormie took the chance she'd opened and pouted at Severus. "C'mon Sev," she said. "You know I won't piss him off. And anyone is better than the frog in his opinion. She pisses him off." She knew Sev hated her name for Lana, but that was the only thing she was going to call the girl until Sev and her broke up, if they ever did.

Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:46 am

Severus gave Stormie another irritated look. Crossing his arms over his chest. "Fine," He said his tone on the edge of a snap. He sidestepped out of the door. "Knock and see if he lets you in." He bit on his tongue to stop himself saying anything more. Though stopped that quickly, because he was biting a little too hard and hurting his tongue.

Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:48 am

Storm's shoulders slumped in defeat. She hated upsetting Sev. "Look," she said, "I'm sorry, but you know I don't like her, and you know Jordan doesn't like her. So maybe you should get used to the comments. It's been a year since I started making them."

Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:51 am

"Maybe you should stop making the comments," Severus replied. "You know I don't like it, so why do it? I know you two don't like eachother. But at least try and tolerate her. For my sake if no-one elses. Rana can, you should be able to too."

Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:53 am

"I can't stop because I'm too much like you," Stormie replied. "If I had a boyfriend and you didn't like him I have no doubt you would make comments to, so put up with mine or get a new girlfriend."

Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:55 am

"I'm not getting a new girlfreind Stormie," Severus replied starting to get really put off. "It's about high time you realise this. And stop trying to make me." He set off down the hall, he didn't like standing still when he was agaitated. If Stormie wanted to continue talking with him she could follow.

Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:57 am

"I'm sorry. I'll try to stop. Promise. It's just..." She trailed off and stopped. It's just that I wish I were your girlfriend and not her. But she would never tell him that. It just make things awkward, or even worse ruin them forever.

Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:03 am

Severus shrugged, walking down the hall, they were pretty cramped because of all of the people littering around in them. Talking to their freinds and finding their dorms and all of that jazz. He nearly stepped on a few people's toes but stopped himself. "How was your summer?" He asked, trying to calm himself down.

Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:59 pm

Stormie followed Severus down the hall, somewhat glad that he was changing the topic. "It was alright. Parents kept me at home or out doing things with them the entire time. So, I'm more glad to be back at school than at home. At least here I can hang out with friends."

Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:49 am

"I like being with my family," Severus said walking down the stairs and jumping down the last few and landing right next to the bottom stair. "But," He said with a shrug. "I guess we're different people." They continued on their way, Severus had no idea where they were going but were just walking about. "Lauz had her kid, little girl, she's really small actually."

Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:51 am

"Awwww," Stormie said, "do you have a picture of her? I wanna see." She loved small children and babies were just too cute. To hear that Sev's sister's had been born just sort of set her off over the edge.

Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:53 am

"Uhm," Severus said putting his hand into his pocket. He pulled a whole bunch of things out, pen, chocolate wrapper and his motorbike keys. "Not on me." He said frowning as he tried to remember where he put the picture. He'd been certain he had folded it into his pocket. "I'll show you when I find it."

Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:02 am

"Severus, why the hell do you have a pen in your pocket?" Stormie asked as he pulled it out, laughing a little as she did so. "And why would a picture of your niece be in your pocket to begin with. You should keep it somewhere safe."

Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:16 am

"In case I need to write something it's in my pocket," Severus said with a shrug. What probably happened was he couldn't be bothered putting it away so it went into his pocket. "Well it might have been in my wallet, cause I usaully put pictures there. Where my wallet is I have no idea." He frowned. "Probably still at home. Unless I left it in Ana's car. I'm hoping I left it in her car."

Back to top Go down
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:19 am

"Sev, you are the most unorganized, scatterbrained person I have ever met," Storm said with another laugh. "How you managed high school I will never know." She shook her head at him, knowing he knew that she was just joking around.

Back to top Go down
watch her rise.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:21 am

"Magic," Severus said with a grin. Though he was thinking that learning magic had made passing high-school even harder because he had to study for two sets of exams which was not a lot of fun. But he had managed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know If I Should Stay.   

Back to top Go down

I Don't Know If I Should Stay.
Page 1 of 34Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next