Order Of The Phoenix

Marauders Forever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Share | 

OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

PostSubject: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:12 am

Molly sat at the wooden table that had been placed in front of the Burrow, chaining daisies absently. She had wanted to tell her mother a story about the little bugs she'd seen flying around just over the hill, but she was busy with Lucy as usual, who had managed to get covered in mud about five minutes after she'd gotten outside. That's what all of her cousins seemed to be doing too; she didn't like being older than all of them. Babies weren't any fun, and Dom hadn't even come today, leaving Molly to sit alone.

She had just finished a crown and settled it into her bright red hair when she saw a head of blonde hair streak past. She blinked and tried to remember if there were any blondes besides her two absent cousins. From nowhere, a hand was placed on her head and she glanced upward. There was her father, talking about her and how smart she was. She blushed brightly and noticed that the woman he was talking to was light-haired as well, but she certainly wasn't Aunt Fleur. She waited politely until her dad is finished talking before she stood, brushing the splinters away from the bottom of her dress. "Who is this, daddy?" she asked curiously.

"This is Luna Lovegood, Molly, a good friend of your Aunt Ginny's," Percy explained. "And I do believe she's brought her boys to play," he added, pointing out not one but two identical heads of blonde hair over by the chicken coop. Not bothering to ask permission to leave, Molly wandered over and stood a few paces behind them before clearing her throat.

"Hello," she said clearly, crossing her hands behind her back properly. "I'm Molly Weasley."

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

House : Sssssslytherin. Fear my Parsletongue ;)

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:06 am

Lorcan hadn't been so sure when his mum had first told him and Lysander that they were going to visit the Weasleys. Sure, he was as up for new friends as any kid, but he just wasn't so sure. Tons of new people at one time made him uncomfortable and unsure of how to act. And that's just what the Weasley family was. Tons of people. But, Lysander had seemed excited, and, even though Lorcan was the older one, he usually went along with what Lysander said.

They had arrived and before Lorcan could even get a look around him, Lysander was pulling him off to go do something, nearly tripping over himself in excitement to explore. Finally, Lorcan got Lysander to stop and slow down some, after much complaining. While stopped, Lorcan heard something behind the two of them, and so pulled Lysander to turn around. Standing there was a girl about their age who introduced herself as Molly.

Before Lorcan could say a word Lysander was already talking. "Hi," he said cheerily. "I'm Lysander Scamander, and this is my brother Lorcan. We're twins!"

Lorcan nearly rolled his eyes. That last line was completely unnecessary. He had heard the grown-ups talking about how much they looked alike. So, was it needed to point it out?

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs is made of milkshakes, strawberries, and time. With a dash of karaoke.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ootp.forumotion.com
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:13 am

Molly let a small smile cross her face. "I like your names." She resisted the urge to scuff her feet against the grass. Her black dress shoes were shiny and spotless just as they had been this morning, and she didn't want them to get too dirty. Mummy and daddy certainly didn't need TWO messy daughters. "I knew you were twins, though. You're lucky you look alike. No one can even tell that my sister and I have the same mum and dad. She doesn't even have red hair!" she said emphatically, as if t were a scandal. "Anyway, it's nice to meet you?" She stuck out one small hand as if to shake.

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:38 am

"How does a Weasley not have red hair?" Lysander asked without thinking. Lorcan elbowed him in the side, which earned him an annoyed glance, before turning to Molly and shaking her hand. "It's nice to meet you," he said, finally getting a word in. "And don't mind Sander any. He often doesn't think before he speaks." That earned him an elbow in the side. It was quite the norm with the two, elbowing one another when they were close enough to and otherwise showing annoyance when they weren't. It never failed to make them laugh later.

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs is made of milkshakes, strawberries, and time. With a dash of karaoke.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:13 pm

Molly giggled slightly and shook one of their hands...Lorcan, yes, because he had called the other one Sander. "Lucy has brown hair," she explained. "It's mum's fault, she's a Cornfoot." Her mouth quirked into a grimace; that name always sounded horrid to her. Then again, Weasley wasn't exactly the best last name either. She watched amusedy as the boys jostled each other.

"So," she began again, taking a few steps around them and towards the chicken coop. "What's so interesting about the chickens?" She kept her feet a good several inches behind the rest of her body, not wanting to stir up the dust in the coop.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:22 pm

As Molly began to walked around to behind the two boys so she was near the chicken coop, both turned around at the same time. "Well, actually, the chickens aren't why we're standing here," Lysander started. "We just sort of stopped here," Lorcan added.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:07 am

"You know," Molly said carefully, wondering how to phrase things without seeming to make a fuss, "it's a little creepy when you do that. Like the stories everyone tells about Uncle George and his brother." Frowning, Molly lost her sense of propriety and scuffed her feet about with the thought of Fred Weasley the first; he was talked about often, but ever since they had a new Fred it had slowly faded as a topic of conversation. "Oh, bother," she said, looking down at the dirty scuffs on the toes of her dress shoes, "I've gotten them all dusty."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:37 am

Both boys frowned. "What's creepy?" Lorcan asked before Lysander could, as one could very well tell he was thinking the question himself. Surely she didn't mean the twin thing, which had never been called creepy before, only cute or something.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:20 am

Molly turned, crossing her arms and trying not to think about the time she'd have to spend later tidying her shoes. "You know...the way you talk for each other. I mean, I know you're twins but..." She lifted her hand to point at a small cowlick in Lysander's hair. "You're not exactly alike. I'd rather you be two new friends than one with two bodies."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:21 am

Lorcan looked off, seeming to be thinking for a moment, while Lysander fretted with his cowlick. After a moment, Lorcan spoke while Lysander was still messing with his hair. "Well, we're not one person in two bodies," he said, frowning a little. "We just spend a lot of time around one another, because it's just us two and our parents. No cousins. So we get how the other thinks on top of being twins."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:58 am

Molly's mind boggled at the thought of not having at least half a dozen cousins running around all the time. Sure, she'd probably like the quiet for a while, but it might be a little bit boring. "I guess that's nice. Would you mind walking to the bench with me? I need to wipe my shoes off." Without waiting for an answer she trotted off to the table and immediately took up a napkin, dabbing at the black patent leather.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:08 am

As Molly walked off both twins turned to look at each other, sort of overwhelmed by this girl that had pretty much walked over out of nowhere. They hadn't met many kids their age and so weren't quite sure how to handle it. Then Lysander gave a shrug and they walked over to where Molly had wandered. It would be best to be around someone that was likely to know a number of the people around anyway, and a new friend never hurt anyone after all. "Why are you so worried about your shoes?" Sander asked once they had reached where Molly was. "Shoes are just shoes."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:05 am

Molly shook her head. Boys never understood about things being clean. "They're my dress shoes. Almost brand new, too. No point in them getting all dirty and ratty." She finished wiping up and placed the napkin back down on the table. "Anyway," she said, turning her attention to the boys again and swinging her feet several inches off the ground, "what sort of things do you like to do? I don't really know any children my age."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:14 am

Lysander rolled his eyes at Molly's explanation, while Lorcan muttered matter of factly, "But, you're just going to outgrow them soon, so it doesn't matter." Which was followed by him shaking his head to dismiss the matter as Molly asked them a question. The twins shrugged together. "Dunno," they said.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:21 am

Molly's left eyebrow quirked up towards her hairline inquisitively. "You don't know what you like to do? Well, I like to read. And I like adventures, sometimes. And I despise babies." She glanced around at all of the small children, wondering why all of them couldn't just be her age already, or older like cousin Victoire.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:27 am

Lorcan tilted his head slightly, like he did when he was considering something. "I like to read," he said finally. "And Lysander likes to explore stuff." There. That was an answer, right? But, Lysander felt the need to speak up as well. "Lorcan likes exploring stuff too, unless it's 'dangerous'," at which point he actually made the air quotes. "Well, when the chance of falling out a ten foot tree is present, I'm not going to climb it to look at some baby birds," Lorcan muttered in his defense, recalling the time that Lysander had attempted to scale the large tree in their backyard and had broken his wrist from falling a few feet up.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:32 am

"We have birds in the aviary," said Molly, completely losing track of the conversation for a moment, "but they're mostly owls. We do have a few jays, and there was a hummingbird there once when I went in." She readjusted her daisy crown as she remembered seeing it fly backwards as she stepped into the room. Shaking her head, she got back to the point. "I think we could be friends," she admitted, smiling. "Which is good, because we'll be at Hogwarts in six years." Molly loved the thought of Hogwarts; somewhere she could learn from the smartest witches and wizards, and where she wouldn't have to deal with muddy babies or her father's long lectures that she didn't really need. Her mother had fixed her a magical calendar that counted down the days until she left for school, but right now it seemed like forever away. "It's always nice to have friends in a strange place."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:39 am

"Having friends anywhere is good," Lysander said, eyes looking up at the sky as he spoke. "It's better than being alone." The concept of being alone was almost wasted on the twins anyway, as they were hardly ever without the other. Lorcan found himself nodding in agreement before stating, "Now if only Hogwarts got here faster. Everything would be perfect then." He was probably more anxious for the castle than Sander was. In fact, he would often seek out his mum and ask to look at her old textbooks again and again, even though they meant little to him at his age.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:46 am

A wide grin spread across Molly's face at ....she looked carefully at their hair....Lorcan's words. "It's so far away, isn't it? Dad says he's going there to audit the school's standard cauldrons this next spring, I hope he takes me with him. Have you ever seen the castle? I bet it's giant!" Her eyes lit up with an energy that she rarely had unless she really cared about something. Of course, at five years old, that consisted mostly of Hogwarts, brownies, and anything to do with history. She liked math, too, but she understood so little of it that it couldn't get her as excited as other things. Molly covered her mouth when she realized how overzealous she was getting. "I apologize," she muttered, blushing. "I just...I really want to go."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:54 am

Lorcan wasn't quite sure whether he wanted to grin himself at the thought of the school, or gape that Molly might actually get to go before school started for them. Lysander just rolled his eyes a little; he was excited, but not that excited. "If he did take you with him..." Lorcan started, then started unsure how to finish the thought. "That would just be so lucky." He had completely missed her apology, lost in the thought of going to the school for a moment.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:58 am

Molly frowned a little at the look on Lysander's face. He obviously wasn't as happy about all of this as Lorcan was. She nudged his knee with the toe of her shoe. "What's the matter? Don't you want to go too?" she asked curiously, glancing between the two boys. The more she looked, the less similar they seemed, which could turn out to be handy.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:02 am

Lysander frowned at the toe nudging his knee. "Yeah, I want to go, but what's the use of being excited about it now?" he said. "It's ages off." His hand moved up to pull at the piece of hair from earlier that was still sticking up. Lorcan, now snapped from his daze frowned at his brother, but didn't comment.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:06 am

"It's just going to get worse if you keep fussing with it," Molly advised in a motherly tone. She picked the daisy crown from her head and stood to place it on Lysander's. "There. It suits you, and no one will notice that your hair won't like down like Uncle Harry's." She turned back to Lorcan. "I bet if we were friends, Dad would let you come to Hogwarts too! If your mum would let you." She could just imagine the two of them and her daddy, so small in such a giant place. Maybe she would even get to meet a professor or two.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:14 am

Lysander blinked and lowered his hand, not quite sure how he felt about the daisy crown sitting on his head. He looked up, trying to see, but failed and nearly just fell over instead. Meanwhile, Lorcan was sort of looking at Molly dazed again. "Do you really think he would?" he asked, voice full of amazement. It was only his wildest fantasy to get to see the castle before the night of the sorting ceremony when he was finally 11.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:22 am

Giggling, Molly shook her head at Lysander, who was probably making himself dizzy trying to see his own head. Lorcan's voice pulled her back to the conversation. "Well, as long as you're not trouble. Dad's always saying that kids are full of trouble, but if you're good like me you could go, I bet!" She glanced around excitedly for her father, but her enthusiasm wilted when she saw that he was deep in discussion with her Aunt Ginny, who was packing her newest baby, Lily. There was no disturbing her father when he was talking to someone; it was rude and besides, she didn't want to be that close to an infant anyway. "I could ask him later," she said dejectedly, turning back to the boys, "when he's not busy."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   

Back to top Go down

OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order Of The Phoenix :: RolePlaying :: Whole Stories (Next Era)-
Jump to: