Order Of The Phoenix

Marauders Forever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Share | 

OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:18 am

"Well, you definitely scared it," Molly agreed. "He's used to Teddy, I guess, because he knows him. But none of us are tall with blue hair, so it doesn't trust us. So I guess they think a little at least. Uncle Charlie would know." At that moment, the dragon swooped lower and prodded at the shoe, wrapping a claw around one of the little gold hoops.

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

House : Sssssslytherin. Fear my Parsletongue ;)

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:22 am

"I'm tall! And my eyes are blue!" Lysander said trying to understand why he would scare a dragon. Lorcan just laughed at him before smiling at the dragon. He would never ever admit it out loud but it was cute the way it was all cautious around the shoe. But, boys didn't admit things were cute. Only girls did that.

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs is made of milkshakes, strawberries, and time. With a dash of karaoke.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ootp.niceboard.net
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:40 am

Molly shook her head at Lysander's comment. "You're taller than me, but Teddy's like...twice as tall," she estimated, picturing him standing in the room. 'He helps me get stuff down whenever he's here, except for the books. I guess he knew they were boring." The dragon, so hesitant, finally crawled in and crossed its clawed arms over the two gold hoops like a big dragon guarding its gold. "Oh! See?"

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:50 am

Lysander's eyes went wide. "That's really tall! I wonder if me and Lorcy'll ever be that tall...I think it'd be cool." Lorcan nodded along, his eyebrows pulling together. "It's great the the dragon is happy and stuff 'n all, but how are you going to get your earrings back, Molly?" he asked.

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs is made of milkshakes, strawberries, and time. With a dash of karaoke.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:59 am

Sizing up the boys, Molly nodded. "I bet you'll be tall. I'm probably going to be short like my mom," she noted without a hint of sadness. She didn't mind being short, and girls were supposed to be shorter than boys anyway. "I'd be more worried about your brother's shoe than my earrings if I were you, Lorcan." Molly carefully and slowly crept toward the ledge where the shoe and cage were. Gingerly, she opened the door to the cage and tipped the shoe so that the only way out was into the cage. "Now we just wait. If he keeps my earrings, Teddy will just get them out for me sometimes. They're not real gold anyway."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:04 am

Lysander grinned at Molly's prediction while Lorcan just looked like he wasn't bothered either way. "Our dad is really tall," Sander explained. "And, Lorc's probably about as concerned about the shoe as I am. I hate shoes." Lorc smiled and nodded at the statement.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:10 am

Molly giggled and looked down at her dress shoes. "I'm always barefoot at home but Dad says it isn't proper." She flinched as she felt the dragon moved about inside the shoe, scratching at the inside as if trying to find a different way out. Finally, though, it gave in and fluttered into the cage, Molly's earrings hooped over its claws. She shut and latched the cage as quickly as possible and then grinned, throwing herself to hug both boys. All traces of her tiredness were gone with the feeling of triumph. "Well. Now I can always say I've tricked a dragon."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:16 am

The twins were so in shock at the random flying hug that they just stood still. Plus, they'd never been hugged by any females except their own mother, so it was something entirely new to them.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:23 am

Molly pulled back with a little confused look on her face, wondering why they hadn't hugged back. "Should I not have....done that?" she asked, worried that maybe hugging boys that weren't your cousins wasn't okay.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:29 am

Lorcan was the first twin to recover from the shock. "It was fine!" he said trying to ease her worry. "We've just never hugged any girls but our mum. So it was different....."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:33 am

Molly sighed in relief. "I only ever hugged my cousins. And Teddy," she added unnecessarily. Teddy wasn't her cousin by blood but he was pretty much the same anyway. "I was just excited I guess."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:39 am

"Well, we've all done something new today then!" Lysander exclaimed right as Lorcan said something that was covered up by his twin's loud volume. He rolled his eyes and repeated himself, "What's it like having cousins?"

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:45 am

"I guess we have," Molly agreed, toeing at the ground and wondering what made Lysander so animated all the time. She didn't have long to ponder, though, because then she was grinning broadly at Lorcan. "Oh, Merlin, it's fun. There's always someone to play with or help you and Dad always says it'll be good when I go to school because I'll know SO many people already. But the babies are all annoying and get too much attention." Molly blinked hard, surprised at herself for rambling on like that. "I like it, but it's not always great," she concluded. "I wish I had a twin. Lucy's no fun at all yet."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:51 am

The twins were quiet for a moment trying to wrap their mind around the concept of having cousins and knowing people when you went places away from your parents. "That sounds fun..." Lorcan muttered. "And you probably don't want a twin. It gets annoying when people mix you up all the time and only your parents ever get it right--" "--except that time Dad mixed up us..." Lysander cut him off.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:57 am

Molly laughed, delighted with the idea of their father mixing them up. She could see how it could be done, even though she was starting more and more to get used to their small differences. "I wouldn't mind. I could always blame stuff on my twin. Or swap places for things. And I'd have someone my own age at the house instead of having to choose between watching Lucy play or watching Dad do paperwork."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:04 am

"We've never swapped places..." Lorcan admitted. "Besides, I don't think I could act like Sander. He's too hyper." Lysander stuck his tongue out at his brother. "No, you're just too bookish."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:07 am

"There's nothing wrong with being bookish," Molly said defensively, crossing her arms against her chest. "Besides, we bookish ones are gonna be the best at school anyway."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:09 am

"Yeah!" Lorcan agreed, sounding the most enthusiastic he'd sounded all day. He could definitely be good friends with this Molly girl. That he was sure of. And it made him happy, because she would be his first friend besides Lysander. Sander just sulked at being ganged up on.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:20 am

Molly smiled apologetically at Lysander and reached to pat his shoulder. "There's nothing wrong with being hyper, either. Just not what I'm used to. I'm sure you'll have a lot more fun than us."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:21 am

"Yeah..." he muttered while sulking adorably, "but I'll never win any arguments. You two will always just gang up on me." He crossed his arms over his chest and looked away from them both.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:25 am

Molly frowned and pulled the silly boy in for another hug. "How about I promise that I take turns on whose side I'm on? That way it'll be even." She smiled hopefully at the both of them and briefly wondered why they were planning so far into the future.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:28 am

Sander nodded and even went so far as to hug Molly back this time. This time Lorcan sulked, because he really didn't think that was fair.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:30 am

Throwing her hands up, Molly shook her head exasperatedly. "Am I ever going to be able to make both of you happy at one time?" she asked, feeling a little stretched thin. If they were going to behave this way, they were going to tire her out again.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:31 am

"No," the twins said together and laughed.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:35 am

Still shaking her head, Molly glanced at the pallet on the floor before looking back up at the two boys. "Well, you two can please yourselves then. I'm taking a nap. She smiled to show that she wasn't angry, just ready to sleep, and wriggled herself beneath the covers set up for her.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   

Back to top Go down

OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order Of The Phoenix :: RolePlaying :: Whole Stories (Next Era)-
Jump to: