Order Of The Phoenix

Marauders Forever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Share | 

OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

House : Sssssslytherin. Fear my Parsletongue ;)

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:48 am

Ellei:

"That's the price of being an adventurer," Molly scolded. "Come on, let's go get Grandma Molly." Pointing back toward the Burrow, she set off, knowing that if Lysander wanted to ward off the itch, he'd follow.

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs is made of milkshakes, strawberries, and time. With a dash of karaoke.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ootp.niceboard.net
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:49 am

While he didn't say so out loud, Lorcan didn't think being itchy was worth exploring anything. Both twins followed behind Molly, Lysander because he needed to and Lorcan because he just didn't want to be standing around alone.

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs is made of milkshakes, strawberries, and time. With a dash of karaoke.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:52 am

Molly traipsed into the Burrow as if she owned it which wasn't too far off of course. It was community Weasley property, or at least that was the way it was treated. The smells in the house led her straight to the kitchen and her gradmother. "Do we have poison ivy potion, Big Molly?" she asked casually, opening a drawer a little too tall for her and feeling around.

Molly Weasley the first let go of the wooden spoon which continued stirring the soup she was making. "Of course we do little one. Who's gotten into it now? Lucy again?"

"No, Lysander. He's an adventurer. He was climbing my tree. He really ought to have known better." She continued to scrounge in the drawer, though she was unable to see what her hands were touching. "Can you help?"

The matron of the Weasley family took the few small steps to the drawer and quickly pulled out a bright green bottle. "Here you go, dear. You can play healer for him can't you? I'm dreadfully allergic."

"Of course," Molly replied, turning around to face the boys who had followed her in. "Ready, Lysander?"

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:45 pm

The twins stood awkwardly in the house that wasn't their's, waiting for Molly to return with something for Lysander's poison ivy. Upon her returning, Sander nodded. He disliked poison ivy and just wanted it dealt with as soon as possible.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:59 am

Taking hold of Lysander's hand with an authority fitting of someone at least three times her age, Molly tipped the bottle over his hand, letting some of the thickened potion fall onto the spots where the rash would undoubtedly pop up if it weren't treated. "That'll teach you to climb trees that aren't yours," she said matter-of-factly.

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:59 pm

Lysander frowned at her comment, muttering something under his breath that sounded a lot like 'It was the only one I could reach' as he avoided looking at anything but the floor. It wasn't his fault that he liked to climb things after all.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:21 pm

Molly simply shook her head, pulling out a strip of clean white cloth to wrap over the medicine. "Why are boys always so silly?" she asked herself aloud, finishing up with Lysander's hand and yawning. Despite being rather intelligent for her age, Molly was still a five-year-old, and this hot, eventful afternoon was slowly nudging her towards a nap. The den was set up for that, of course, since there were always multiple young children around the Burrow. "I think I...I want to sleep," she said matter-of-factly.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Lysander was still frowning and looking away from everyone, since it was all he could do to not be embarrassed for getting into poison ivy in the first place. Lorcan, however, was just hovering around with no real anything to do at the moment. "Um," he said. "Well, if you want to sleep then you should."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:20 pm

Pausing for a moment to think, Molly took both boys by the hand, making sure to avoid Lysander's ivy-infected, bandaged fingers. "Come see the den! We have books and toys and pallets if you get sleepy too. Oh and Teddy left his little dragon and I'm not allowed to touch it, but we can watch it blow smoke rings." Tugging at the twins, she headed off toward the den, hoping the boys would stick around and be there when she woke up. It was nice to finally have someone her age around for once.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:00 am

At the mention of a dragon, Lysander's eyes lit up. "There's a dragon in there?!" he asked excitedly almost to the point of bouncing. Lorcan, however, was more interested in the types of books he could get his tiny, little hands on in the other room, so he was quite excited as well. At home it was quite limited, so he hoped here it was more broad.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:43 am

"Yeah, Teddy's sort of in love with them and Uncle Harry gives Teddy anything he wants. He's really sort of spoiled." Molly smiled with the sour words, though. Teddy was smart and his hair was a different color every time she saw him. He was really the most interesting person in the family. She finished tugging the boys into the den. "See?" she asked, pointing into the corner where a cage sat on a marble end table. "He's a Hebridean Black, I think. That's what Uncle Charlie said." She turned to both sides as eagerly as she could in her drowsy state, judging the boys' reactions.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:58 pm

Upon seeing the little dragon, Lysander's mouth fell open in awe. "Can I look at it closer, or does it breathe fire or something?" he asked looking over at Molly with obvious excitement written all over his face. Lorcan on the other hand, only looked mildly interested and had already turned his gaze over to look at the rest of the room. It did, however, return to the tiny dragon in its cage on the table a moment later, as anything he hadn't seen before always brought his interest back to, and he especially had never seen a dragon before.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:40 am

"No, go ahead," Molly reassured with a yawn. "He breathes fire, but it's not any hotter than the spell mum uses to dry me off after swimming. It won't burn any more than a sunburn, and that's if you let it burn for a while." She smiled at the twins, even Lorcan, who seemed to be just barely interested in the goings-on. "If you guys are so interested, maybe I should stay up," she mused, not wanting to be rude although she was really quite tired.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:46 am

Not even waiting until the end of her explanation, Lysander walked toward the dragon as soon as she said it was okay. He also didn't hear her talking any after that, so transfixed on the tiny creature in the cage. Lorcan did hear her and he shrugged. "You can nap, if you really want to," he said. "Sander's probably going to be poking at the dragon for a while and I see books over there. So, we'd be entertained." He stopped for a moment, thinking. "And, we can also talk to your cousins if we get really bored, although I doubt they'd be half as cool."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:01 am

Smiling softly, Molly tipped her face down to look at her feet shyly. "I'm cool?" she asked quietly. Normally she was very outgoing, but she was mostly used to hearing that she was very smart or prec....too old for her age, not anything about being cool. Even Teddy had never said she was cool. "I can nap later," she decided, not wanting to be, well, uncool.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:07 am

Lorcan nodded at her question. "Way cool," he clarified. Then his head titled to the side ever so slightly. "I thought you were tired. So, why don't you want a nap anymore?" At this point, before Molly would have had a chance to answer, Lysander let out a shriek and jumped from the dragon cage, nearly plowing his twin over. "IT BIT ME!"

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:26 am

Molly jumped nearly a foot at Lysander's outburst. She couldn't help but giggle a little in mixed nervousness and amusement. "Calm down, silly. Let me look. It's probably not even bleeding." She held out her hand palm up, expectantly waiting for him to let her play doctor once more. "See, good thing I didn't go to sleep, right?" she said to Lorcan, glad to have a distracting excuse.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:28 am

Lorcan, who had jumped when Sander had jumped back and bumped into him, looked around dazedly from where he was now situated on the floor. He looked up at Molly and shrugged. "I guess," he muttered. Sander held out his left hand to Molly. "It is so bleeding!" he exclaimed. "Look at it!"

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:38 am

Rolling her eyes, Molly took his hand and examined his fingers, finally finding the tiny bite and the welling drop of blood there. "It's just a little," she said reassuringly, in the voice that the Healers always used. "Do you want a bandage? Or I could just get some cotton and you can hold it there until it stops bleeding."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:50 am

Lysander, having regained his senses from the shock of being bitten, scoffed. "I don't need a bandage," he said trying to recover his currently lost dignity. "I can handle some little bitty bite." As they were doing that, Lorcan picked himself up off the floor, brushing off his clothes once he was on his feet again. "Honestly, Sander...." he muttered looking mildly annoyed. "Can't we go anywhere without you causing trouble and making a ruckus?"

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:22 am

"Well, just don't bleed all over everything. Big Molly would have a fit, I think." Molly didn't even notice that Lorcan had been on the floor until he was picking himself up and she quickly looked over him to make sure he hadn't hurt himself, too. "He's really not causing trouble, you know...well, not for anyone but himself." She stuck out her tongue mockingly for a moment. "So do you want to look at our books, Lorcan?"

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:35 am

Lorcan, forgetting any gripes or complaints that he had about his twin, nodded fiercely at Molly's question. And he so so so hoped that they were different than the books he had at home. He'd already read all of those books at least five times each and they bored him to death now. Maybe he could also get his mum to buy him new ones...

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:45 am

The bookshelf had lots of cookbooks and household magic stuff on the higher shelves, but the lower shelves were full of the books for the younger kids, some left over from when her aunt and uncles were little and some newer that had mostly been put there for Molly herself. She skimmed over all of the titles, beckoning Lorcan over. "We have all the normal stuff, like Beedle. But we've got this Muggle book of, um...fables? And then we've got a lot of books on magical creatures. Teddy thinks the pop-up books are for babies but they're still cool to me." She pulled her favorite, an illustrated story of the rebuilding of Hogwarts' Great Hall, from the shelf.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:49 am

Lorcan walked over to shelf where Molly was standing and looked at the book himself, seeing titles that he both recognized and didn't recognize. "Have you read all of them?" he asked looking at Molly as she pulled a book from the shelf. Lysander had gone back to poking at the dragon, obviously having not learned his lesson the first time.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:55 am

"Mmhmm," Molly agreed distractedly as she flipped through the moving drawings of the wizards joining together to fix the school. "There's thirty-two of them. Not counting Simple Magic, 'cause Dad says that's not for kids. I read it anyway, though." She slipped the book back on the shelf. "As soon as I get tall enough to reach the shelves with all the grown-up books, I'm going to read them too."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?   

Back to top Go down

OMG It's a Weaselmander. lolwut?
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Order Of The Phoenix :: RolePlaying :: Whole Stories (Next Era)-
Jump to: