Order Of The Phoenix

Marauders Forever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Share | 

Sunsets and Car Crashes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw and Burkenshire

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:41 am

Will nodded. "It is. Or at least, I hoped it would. Are you sure you're ready to move past that?" Will was eager to move forward. Kissing was nice, but he hadn't done anything more in... months. He was starting to get a bit impatient, though hiding it from Cal was easier than he would have thought.

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:44 am

"I'm not going to get any readier," Cal grumbled. "I might be...you know, inexperienced or whatever, but I'm not a lady protecting my virtue. I mean, we agreed, if you do something I don't want I'll let you know. Quickly. Probably with my fists."

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:49 am

Will grinned. Cal sounded almost impatient. It was a huge change from a few months ago, when the idea of kissing seemed to baffle him.

"How much further were you thinking, Cal?" It would be helpful if Cal set some parameters that he was comfortable with.

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:10 am

Cal squirmed uncomfortably, knowing Will was undoubtedly going to enjoy how awkward this was going to be for him. "That's a dumb question to ask. I don't know. I mean, I know some of the stuff people do, but I don't have an idea of what's farther or not as big or... I can't just arbitrarily set a line down somewhere or I'll just keep having to make new ones." Realizing suddenly that maybe he wasn't being as crystal clear as he should be, he quickly tacked on, "But not sex. Real sex. Not....no."

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:16 am

"What exactly do you define as real sex?" Will asked, raising an eyebrow. "Do blow jobs or hand jobs count? How much clothing are you okay with having off?" Will suspected that, even though Cal was ready to move forward, he wasn't ready for a lot of what Will wanted to do to him.

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:22 am

Turning his head into his arm to hide his blush, Cal shook his head. "This is embarrassing, Will. I'm starting to think you like humiliating me. Is that a sex thing too? Everything is with you." He quickly realized how mean that sounded and back-pedaled. "Real sex is...inside. Letting someone right inside you." The thought gave Cal a cold chill and he forced himself to face Will again. "Everything else I can at least try, but-" He trailed off. It would be too much to admit that he was actually scared.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:22 pm

Will ignored Cal's accidental dig, looking at him seriously. Although Cal was putting on a brave face, Will knew him well enough by then to realize he was scared. "If you're really not ready for moving too far forward, we don't have to. There are steps between now and then. We can take shirts off and small, easy things like that. It's more than just kissing, but not all the way to the next step."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:44 pm

"I've already seen what's under your shirt," Cal complained petulantly. "How does that even count as a step? I was pretty sure that was just for girls." Cal was starting to seriously rethink the rules that he'd laid down for this; they were perfect in theory, but now he felt like he was being treated with kid gloves. "I just want something different to happen," he said with a sigh, half-sure he was repeating himself but not caring.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:15 pm

Will raised an eyebrow. Cal was sounding like a five-year-old child who was being told he couldn't have the lollipop he wanted. However, Will couldn't really blame him.

"Tell me when things go too far, okay?" If Cal wanted to do more, Will was not going to complain. He had been ready to be doing more for a very, very long time.

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:41 pm

"Yeah," Cal said, suddenly a little breathless, "yeah, Will, of course. Except, I was thinking we meant now, and we're out on the grounds, and....I'm throwing the red flag up now at public groping, okay?" He grinned a little at his joke, trying to ease his own tension. Just because he was ready for something else to happen didn't mean it wasn't a little unnerving.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:57 pm

Will laughed. "Public groping is entertaining, but if it makes you uncomfortable, we'll go somewhere else." Will rolled off Cal and jumped to his feet, stretching out his arm to Cal. "We can head to my room, if you'd like. No one is ever around there, anyway." It was true. Peter was off chasing James who was chasing Lily. No one ever knew what Sirius and Remus were up to, but Will had always suspected that it involved copious amounts of shagging in the library stacks.

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Cal braced himself for a moment before grabbing Will's hand to pull himself up. "Are you sure?" It was a silly question, just a product of nerves. He knew far less about the inner workings of Gryffindor than Will, of course. Still, he felt a not quite pleasant mix of thrill and anxiety at the thought of following Will up to the tower. It felt...purposeful. Kissing was a spontaneous, lazy thing that they could do anywhere (well, except class); getting a room was a deliberate thing. "You know what, never mind. I don't care. Let's go."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:50 pm

Will didn't let go of Cal's hand, even once they were both standing. It was a small thing, a reassurance, a sign that he wasn't going to leave Cal alone and scared. Will would help him through whatever it was they were going to do.

"You know what, never mind. I don't care. Let's go."

Will nodded. "Let's go."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Mon May 07, 2012 3:57 am

Cal squirmed a little when Will didn't let him go, trying to remember that he'd come to find that touch grounding instead of unnerving. If he didn't roll with this now, when it was his idea and Will was on board, this would never work.

Taking the first step was hard. After that he was just walking, with Will by his side. Almost no one glanced over at them; the big bother about the two of them (or the little bother, rather) had blown over by now and no one cared about them holding hands out on the grounds. "So, this is going to be my first time in your room," Cal pointed out, calming himself with small talk. He had been in Gryffindor's common room a few times, but never into the dorms.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Mon May 07, 2012 4:03 am

"Yes, it is," Will said, trying to keep amusement out of his tone. Cal sounded nervous but determined.

"There's a very good reason you've never seen my room. It's generally full of Marauders, and between the lot of us, someone's usually having sex. I didn't think you needed to see that." Will didn't really see Cal being into voyeurism.

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Mon May 07, 2012 4:42 am

"Does everyone have sex constantly except me?" Cal asked, exasperated. "I mean, it's that lot, so I know they're not exactly the average, but still...." It was odd to think of how far behind everyone else he was.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Mon May 07, 2012 4:44 am

"Not everyone," Will said, after thinking for a second. "To the best of my knowledge, Snape's not getting any."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Mon May 07, 2012 5:04 am

Cal's face scrunched up at the thought of Snape having sex with anyone. He didn't really have anything against the guy, but there was nothing appealing about him either. "I'm sure everyone's glad for that. Except maybe Snape, if this whole 'getting laid' thing is all you're cracking it up to be."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Mon May 07, 2012 5:05 am

Will laughed. "The whole 'getting laid' thing really depends on the circumstances. I've had some tremendous, spectacular sex and some tremendously, spectacularly bad sex. Most people don't get it 100% right the first time. You just roll with it."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Mon May 07, 2012 5:21 am

"Well, that's encouraging," Cal said flatly. "It's good to know you're not expecting much from me." He knew what Will really meant, but it still made his belly squirm with nerves to think about doing something embarrassing or entirely unsexy.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Mon May 07, 2012 5:24 am

Will shook his head.

"I don't have any expectations for anyone the first time. If it's bad, it's not that huge of a deal. You work it out as you go. If it's good, then that's fantastic. I like you, and I'll like you no matter what."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Mon May 07, 2012 5:26 am

"It's not about you liking me, Will. It's a matter of dignity," he insisted, even though he knew it sounded ridiculous before it had even found its way out of his mouth. "And I'm supposed to be good with these," he complained, flailing one hand up in demonstration and squeezing Will's with the other. "Lot of good it's going to do me."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Mon May 07, 2012 5:41 am

"Don't worry about it," Will said, shaking his head. "The first time, we're going to take it nice and slow. You won't have to do much. I know what I'm doing, and all you'll have to do is tell me if I'm moving too quickly."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Mon May 07, 2012 5:52 am

Cal relaxed a little, remembering that Will was the one in the driver's seat here. He learned the best from actually experiencing things, and who better to learn all of this from than Will? You don't get notorious for things you're just average at, and it's someone he can trust. "I think you're more worried than I am about you going too far."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   Mon May 07, 2012 5:56 am

"No," Will said. "I'm not worried about me going too far, once we hit that point. I'm worried about me going too FAST. There's a big difference."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunsets and Car Crashes   

Back to top Go down

Sunsets and Car Crashes
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next