Order Of The Phoenix

Marauders Forever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Share | 

It's Like Running Away

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:23 am

"That was a girl. A young one. And a little panicked. It'll be okay." Dodge had to damage control. He knew that it was only with time that Aiden had gotten used to being with him at all, and that this probably seemed like a really big deal to him. "She's probably just embarrassed to have walked in. She'll probably be so ashamed she won't tell anyone."

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

House : Sssssslytherin. Fear my Parsletongue ;)

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:28 am

"Except," Aiden said, his voice surprisingly calm. "I think I recognized her voice." This was one of those times when he hated all of the connections his family had.

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs is made of milkshakes, strawberries, and time. With a dash of karaoke.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ootp.forumotion.com
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:32 am

Dodge slapped a palm against his forehead, feeling stupid. He had been so reassured about not recognizing her when that wasn't the important half of the equation. "Maybe you're wrong. Or maybe she didn't see your face."

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:37 am

"When am I ever wrong about this kind of stuff?" Ai was trying to be rational and calm and convincing himself that it wasn't a big deal if he was right and that if anything happened it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs is made of milkshakes, strawberries, and time. With a dash of karaoke.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:41 am

"Never, so far," Dodge admitted, extremely surprised at how quietly and without fanfare this conversation was going. He was surprised Aiden hadn't dashed out and locked himself in his room, despite the fact that that wouldn't help at all in the situation. "Do you want to....you know...stop hanging around me so it looks like it isn't true when people start asking? I mean, I'd understand. This could be really bad for you."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:44 am

Aiden was quiet for a moment, thinking things over to himself. Finally, he shook his head. "Whatever happens happens. Something like this was bound to happen eventually, after all. We couldn't realistically hide it forever, no matter how hard we tried."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:46 am

Dodge looked Aiden right in the eye, serious for a moment. "Are you sure? It's just...I know what it's like to completely lose someone over this. It's not easy. It's really hard, and it sucks, and I don't want you to have to go through that. I might not be worth it."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:53 am

"Even if...even if you end up not being worth all the trouble, there will probably be someone who is someday. It's best to get things over with now than wait a long, long time. Like ripping off a Band-aid in a way..."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:04 am

Dodge shook his head, barely believing this was happening. Everything had been going so well. "I guess so. I...I'm sorry, Aiden." He didn't know what he was apologizing for. What had already happened? What was still going to happen? Everything? "We should leave. If she does tell anyone right off, we don't want to still be here."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:07 am

"Don't apologize. Don't worry about it. Because if you aren't calm, my calmness is going to fly out the window and I think I'm doing really well all things considered." Aiden nodded. "But, yeah, we should definitely go elsewhere for a while..."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:17 am

Dodge got up from his seat but then paused for a moment, looking down at Aiden. "And we probably shouldn't leave together," he noted. Although he'd always been out, that didn't mean he hadn't dated guys who weren't before. He was used to sneaking around and making it look like nothing was going on. "I'll leave now and go out the front, and you wait a couple minutes and go out the side, okay?" He turned to leave and then paused again. "Do you want to meet up after or just....go our separate ways?"

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Aiden nodded. "Okay." He reached out to grab a second book to kill the time he was hanging, but stop at Dodge's question. He hadn't even thought about that part at all. "Um...we should meet up somewhere. I don't much feel like being alone today."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:38 am

Dodge smiled. He was hoping that was the answer they would get; if they had to deal with this, they'd best deal with it together. "Where at? Your pick, I'm not particular."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:40 am

"Hmmm..." Aiden thought it over for a second. "I don't know. One of our rooms would be safest, but... How about we get food?"

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:50 am

Unable to turn down the promise of food, Dodge nodded. "Sounds good. I'll save you a seat if I'm even done piling up my plate before you get there." He grinned widely, hoping they could just forget the little mishap for a while, and then slipped out, trying his best not to be seen.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:59 am

Aiden nodded after him, opening up a book to kill some time before he followed Dodge. He would have to be careful reading, though, or he'd get so caught up that he'd lose track of time. A chapter later, he shook himself out of his reading daze and figured it'd been long enough. Ai got up and headed to the cafeteria.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:06 am

There was a ton of food to be eaten as usual in the cafeteria, and no one seemed to really pay much more attention to him than usual, which was good. He guessed nothing could've spread quite that fast anyway. There was fried rice today for some reason (some kind of Asian holiday that he should probably have learned about at some point?) so he loaded up one side of his plate with it, topping it with two fat egg rolls. He then spotted the most enormous meatballs he had ever seen which, according to the cook, were stuffed with mozzarella. Nothing to be passed up. After he'd grabbed a Powerade or two he find a fairly empty section of a table and laid out all of his food, waiting for Aiden to arrive before he dug in.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Having checked out the book he had been reading, Ai spent the walk to the cafeteria reading it. Once there, he was forced to close it as he chose what food he wanted. It didn't take long and then he spotted Dodge, so he headed that direction and took a seat across from him.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:11 am

Glad to see Aiden arrive so he could properly get at his food, Dodge smiled. "Took you long enough. I'm starving." He took a huge bite of one of his egg rolls, making a truly inappropriate sound at the taste. "Did anyone look at you funny on the walk over?" he asked rudely around his mouthful of food.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:04 pm

"Sorry. I got caught up in reading," Aiden said. "You could have started eating without me, it wouldn't have killed you or anything." He took a bite of his own food, shaking his head at Dodge's barely understood question. Or at least, he didn't think anyone had. He'd spent the walk with his nose stuck in a book.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:09 pm

"It's not polite to start eating before everyone's at the table," Dodge lectured while a bit of carrot fell out of the corner of his mouth. "It's like saying, 'I don't care if you get food or not.'" He wiped his mouth with a napkin (since he had at least the manners to keep one near him) and started in on his fried rice. "Anyway, that's good. No one's looking at me...at least any more than usual."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:12 pm

"I'm just saying, it honestly doesn't matter to me if you wait or not. There's food, I'm not going to starve." Ai sighed, though, knowing he was trying to fight a losing battle. "I don't think there's been time for anything to spread if anything is going to, really. It can't have been more than half an hour. Nothing spreads that fast."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:17 pm

"You can't reason my mom's rules out of me, dude. It's in there and it's gonna stay there until I'm old and someone else has to feed me." And Aiden's next statement, Dodge raised an eyebrow and stared skeptically at him. "Clearly you don't understand how the gossip mill works. Once I got caught with...someone...in the locker rooms and by the time I'd made it back up to the school, everyone was asking me about...the tongue ring...." he trailed off.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:26 pm

Aiden raised an eyebrow. "I'm curious, but something tells me to stay away from that story." He poked at his food. "I dunno. I just...I'm trying to be optimistic, honestly."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:35 pm

"It's not that great of a story. Besides, tongue rings don't really do anything if you're not any good in the first place." He shrugged, not elaborating any further, and kept eating. "It's just weird. You're supposed to be the one flipping shit and I'm supposed to be the calm one."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   

Back to top Go down

It's Like Running Away
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next