Order Of The Phoenix

Marauders Forever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Share | 

It's Like Running Away

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:51 pm

"Hmph," Dodge grumbled. "Maybe I should just tell you one, then. Once upon a time there was a very good-looking boy who wouldn't stop being a priss long enough to make up a story. So his boyfriend tickled him senseless and then took advantage of him. And they lived happily ever after, or whatever."

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

House : Sssssslytherin. Fear my Parsletongue ;)

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:53 pm

"You are ridiculous. Why do I put up with you?" Aiden was teasing. "I would tell you a story if I could think of a remotely good one, but my creativity is just lacking today."

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs is made of milkshakes, strawberries, and time. With a dash of karaoke.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ootp.niceboard.net
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:06 pm

"Because I'm gorgeous. And you love me. And because you'd be dreadfully slow if it weren't for me because I'm a running genius. Did I mention I was really goodlooking? I don't think I can stress that enough." Dodge giggled (he was man enough to admit he giggled when he did) and gave up on hearing a story. "Fine then, oh boring one. Pick something better to do."

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:22 pm

"I'm not boring," Ai defended himself. "I don't think you'd put up with me if I was. Nothing comes from hanging around boring people except maybe boredom and that's really lame. You don't really think I'm boring, right?"

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs is made of milkshakes, strawberries, and time. With a dash of karaoke.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Frowning deeply, Dodge scooched back towards Aiden. "Of course I don't." He paused for a moment, not sure of what exactly he could (or rather, was going to) say to that. "I don't think you're boring at all. I have a very short attention span and you hold it really well, I'd say. You're just not as..." Dodge flailed his hands in some attempt to express himself. "Flamboyant as me, I guess. But not boring. Not one bit."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:35 pm

"Good, because pretending to act insulted would have been way too much work and today is a lazy kind of day, I think." Aiden smiled a little.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:51 pm

"I don't do well with lazy," noted Dodge irritably. "I have to be eating or running or doing something to occupy my time. Or someone. That was always an option." He shrugged to himself, not even thinking about his words.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:53 pm

"Lazy is so incredibly nice, though. It's all calm and still and quiet and just wonderful. I like being lazy sometimes."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:57 pm

"Everything you just said was like the same word, except for wonderful. None of those things are wonderful. You know what's wonderful? Colors and wind and speed and noise." Dodge nodded to himself, assured that he'd just listed his favorite things. "You must like the quiet from spending so much time alone."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:01 pm

"I don't think it's from being alone all the time. I just like it. Noise and stuff is okay sometimes, though. It mostly depends on my mood, I guess. Don't you ever just sit there and mull things over without moving constantly?"

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:17 pm

Dodge let his body go limp and attempted to concentrate on being still and chasing his thoughts around his mind. It was pretty awful. "Not really," he admitted, tapping his fingers against one knee. "My thoughts don't work right if I'm not moving. I could probably learn to do it, but I do all of my real thinking when I'm running."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:20 pm

"Hm....weirdo. I think better when I'm not moving, because I'm not focusing on more than one thing, I think. Thinking and walking or something isn't as safe, because then I could be so lost in thought that I walk into something and get hurt or I'm so focused on not doing that that I don't think about something nearly as much as I should." Aiden frowned. "Did that make any sense?"

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:25 pm

Dodge nodded in agreement. "It makes sense, it's just...we're different in a lot of ways. Running's in my blood or something...I've been doing it so long that I don't have to think of it. My body puts me on the right path and I just....go. I don't think about it at all, so I'm completely focused on whatever is going on in my head instead."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:28 pm

"Maybe it's lucky that you can do that. I don't know. People are all different and people change and people are just really inconsistent." Ai sighed. "I still don't like most inconsistencies and changes."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:33 pm

"Well, that's why you've got me," Dodge said cheerfully. "I'm 100% consistent. I'm almost always going to be fidgety, good-looking, and good at running. Those last two might change when I get old, but at that point you won't remember that I was those things to begin with. Win-win situation." He paused for a moment and then tried to be a little more serious. "This....relationship is a change."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Aiden was quiet for a moment, thinking on things. "I...guess you're right. On all counts, really. It's good that you're predictable, I think." He paused for a second. "And, yeah, this is a change. But, there's a reason I said most changes instead of just change in general. I don't mind this change."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:19 pm

"Well, it's so nice that you 'don't mind' being my boyfriend. Maybe one day you'll actually enjoy it," Dodge teased, lightening the mood. "Then we'll be on the same level."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:24 pm

"Oh hush," Ai said, pushing Dodge playfully. "You know I also enjoy it."

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:31 pm

"Prove it," Dodge prodded, pushing back at Aiden's shoulder.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:34 pm

"Okay," Aiden accepted the challenge. Then he leaned over and pressed his lips to Dodge's.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:45 pm

Dodge tried to say, "About time," but it came out as a squashed mumble with his mouth pressed up against Ai's. Dodge was in his safe space at times like this; it was harder for Aiden to outthink him when it was more physical. He kept up the kiss until he was breathless and then pulled away, grinning from ear to ear. "Is this a lazy kissing thing or a get naked thing?" he asked, not pushing, just wondering what to prepare himself for.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:55 pm

"Hmm...just lazy kissing," Aiden decided.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:58 pm

"Alright then," Dodge muttered agreeably, not concerned with it one way or another. He happily got comfy and snuggled in and pulled Ai's mouth back to his, pondering on how nice it would be to fall asleep like this.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bossyboots.
Slytherin
Slytherin

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:59 pm

Aiden smiled into the kissing, letting himself relax.

Back to top Go down
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:59 am

*timeskip*

Dodge looked up from the page he'd read probably twelve times by now without absorbing a single word. He'd done everything from knocking his feet against the chair leg to incessantly clicking his pen to get Aiden's attention. Dodge was pretty sure that whatever he was so interested in wasn't even for an assignment! The library was too quiet and still and he could only take so much of it, no matter what he got in return.

"So, is that any good?" he tried, leaning into Ai's space to try and read whatever he'd been buried in for so long.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Like Running Away   

Back to top Go down

It's Like Running Away
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next