Order Of The Phoenix

Marauders Forever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Share | 

if it's the same for you, i'll just hang

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:36 pm

"A snuggly Slytherin," Carly comments thickly, shaking her head. "This day is full of surprises. I don't want to snuggle you, but I'm glad you shared your pot. And led me to food."

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw and Burkenshire

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:38 pm

"Sharing's caring. I was more than happy to share my pot with you. Has it helped any? Pot and food and snuggles are my happy place, so getting two out of three is pretty damn close to being really, really awesome."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:44 pm

"I'm not scared anymore. That'll probably scare me even more when it wears off, but it's really nice for now." She mustered a lazy smile, hoping it expressed her gratitude. "I feel like I'm probably going to want a nap, or at least to lie down, when I'm done eating, but I don't know if going up all those stairs would be the best idea."

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:47 pm

"I know of a place nearby that's safe for napping. It's a secret place most people don't know about, I don't think, that I stumbled into once. If you want, I can show you how to get in there so you can nap there, without having to deal with the Gryffindor dudes and you can sleep it off."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:53 pm

Carly instinctually shook her head no, not wanting to sleep anywhere unfamiliar, but it did sound nice. "Do you just find everything in this castle?" The idea of having somewhere to sleep was growing on her, but even in this state she had a distant worry about it. "I don't know. Falling asleep would be easy but waking up somewhere weird sounds bad."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:02 pm

"Not everything. I hear there are lots of places that I don't know about. I just know the places I stumble across, you know? I hear there's all sorts of stuff down inn the dungeons, but I don't end up there very often. Either way, you don't have to go anywhere, if you don't want. There's a back room in the kitchen that I've slept in before that might be slightly more familiar? Or you could just make the trek back up to Gryffindor, that works, too."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:06 pm

"I've seen a lot of dungeon stuff," Carly said, perking up a little. "Persy takes her bow down into this one really long, gross, wet corridor to practice long distance in the dark. And there really are places with chains close to the ceilings like they used to hang people up there. Everything under the ground floor smells weird, though. I don't like it down there, but it's quiet and there's no one wandering around down there but us, usually."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:11 pm

"The dungeons are cold and wet and uncomfortable and Potions is down there, so it doesn't appeal to me much. Every once in a while I end up there, but it makes me happier when I don't. It isn't my favorite place, really. I can imagine it'd be a good place for you, though, since there's the no people thing."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:16 pm

"I make terrible grades in Potions. They're always making us work in pairs. Which is okay when we're in class with Slytherin, but we aren't always." Carly paused, realizing they'd been talking for a long time without covering some really basic stuff. "I'm seventeen," she said, making an expectant face at Abe.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:27 pm

"Same here. I can't believe we haven't run into each other, considering. Granted, I guess with you not liking people and me not liking class, it makes more sense. Otherwise, I'd be confused, because even though we're in different houses, we've bound to have had classes together."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:32 pm

"I don't pay a lot of attention to everyone else in class. I sit up front by the prof, usually, and take notes and things. You seem like one of those back of the class guys who would rather take a nap."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:35 pm

"You've got me pegged. I definitely sit in the back of the classroom and I definitely like to sleep in class when I can get away with it. Except for Astronomy, since there's really no back of the class to sit in."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:40 pm

"I don't sleep very well with people around. I can't even fall asleep in my dorm if I don't pull the curtains closed around the bed. And I like class, anyway, so it's no hassle to stay awake and pay attention. I wish I'd done better on my OWLs; I'd have more classes to take."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:44 pm

"How many classes are you taking? OWLs are kind of shit, and no one likes them, anyway. NEWTs are the ones that really matter, you know, though I think that's a little shit, too. Better than muggle standardized testing in America, though, I suppose. At least it tests you on what you've actually learned."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Carly carefully counted on her fingers, going over her schedule in her mind. "S...ix? I dropped Astronomy, and my marks were too low in Potions and Transfig. So, the others, and Arithmancy, and Runes. That sounds right."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:59 pm

"I envy you with being good at Runes. I was always absolutely terrible at it. It just doesn't stick. It wasn't long before Abe felt something tugging at his pants. "Oh, hey Millie." He grabbed the plates that she was holding and set them down, one in front of himself and one in front of Carly. "Thanks so much! This looks really, really awesome."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:04 pm

"Thank you, Millie," Carly offered timidly, still not sure how to go about addressing the elves. "Runes is one class I actually do really well in. It's not the most useful thing to be good at, but I like making Os in at least one class." She turned to face the food in front of her, suddenly not knowing where she wanted to start.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:09 pm

Abe dug in, glad that he was close enough to the elf in charge of the kitchens that she was okay with taking a little bit of time out of her busy schedule to make food for him. Some days they actually sat and talked, but he had a guest today, and Millie was a bit shy around people (and Carly was too, apparently). "Well, how is it?" he asked Carly.

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:14 pm

Carly carefully chewed and swallowed before she turned to nod at Abe. "I don't know if it's exactly what I needed or if anything would feel that way right now." At least her stomach wasn't staging a riot anymore. "I don't usually eat a lot but I feel like I could eat the whole plate. And then the plate." She laughed a little to herself before taking another big bite.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:17 pm

"Munchies," Abe said sagely. "They're a legitimate problem. I should actually probably run and get us something to drink, since that one's on us. There's a dispenser and cups in the other room that they have just for the students who know how to make their way down here. Want to come?"

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:19 pm

"Um." Carly looked between Abe and her plate, still towering with food waiting to be eaten. "I probably should come help carry the cups back," she said woefully, engaged in a staring match with her meal.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:21 pm

"Nah, that's not an issue for me. Magic, right? If you just tell me what I want, I can get it for you. There's pumpkin juice and water and tea and coffee and a few sodas, I can't remember which."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:23 pm

"If you're sure." It felt odd letting someone else do things for her, but Carly was ninety percent positive that didn't count as depending on someone. It was just cups. "Tea sounds really nice right now. Really, really nice. Perfect, actually."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:24 pm

"How do you take your tea? There's sugar and milk and honey. Is black tea okay, or do you have a preference for another type?"

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:27 pm

Carly blinked in surprise, having already taken another mouthful of the nearest sandwich. She hadn't imagined there were so many options. "Lots of sugar and a little milk. Black is fine. I don't drink the green stuff."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   

Back to top Go down

if it's the same for you, i'll just hang
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next