Order Of The Phoenix

Marauders Forever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Share | 

if it's the same for you, i'll just hang

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw and Burkenshire

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:24 am

It didn't take a scary genius to know that she had probably been rude. "I mean, I just don't. I guess I don't get it. It's not that I can't see when boys are cute. I just wouldn't ever...it's a scary thing. It's a lot to trust to someone."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:31 am

"It is," Abe agreed seriously. "It takes a lot of trust. I've always trusted very easily, when it comes to the physical stuff, but I know there are lots of people who aren't that way at all. Some people have to be in relationships with someone else before they trust them enough to sleep with them. I'm the other way around. I'm not a distrustful person emotionally, but it takes barely any effort for me to be cool with snuggling strangers and having sex with people I met at a club. Part of it is probably because I'm a straight dude, you know, so there isn't as high of a chance that I'm going to suffer any bad consequences as long as we're both safe and consenting."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:37 am

"Girls aren't any safer than boys," Carly said earnestly. "Never believe that. They can be worse, actually."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:38 am

"I don't think they're safe. I just think I'm not going to get pregnant if something goes wrong. Girls and boys can both be equally horrible and equally awesome."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:45 am

"No, but she might. Maybe even on purpose. It happens."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:48 am

"It does," Abe agreed, "which is pretty sucky, and something I know is a risk. I do use magical contraceptives, though, always, along with the muggle ones, which reduces the risk even more."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:04 am

"I didn't know there was such a thing. They don't exactly teach health here. Not that I'd need it."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:05 am

"It was something I stumbled across when I was in the restricted section of the library. There was a whole book on practical charms, and I thought it was weird that it was in the restricted section until I noticed there was a whole section for sex charms."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:24 am

Carly flushed, tipping her empty cup back and forth. "I probably would've just put it back. Some of those books aren't the most reliable, anyway, especially the old ones."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:26 am

"Except I had seen that one before, tucked away in my mom's cabinet. I never could get to it, because I was little and couldn't use magic outside of school, but if my mom uses it, you know it's legit. My mom doesn't have space for things that don't work."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:32 am

"I never thought about anything like that growing up. It was just me and my dad and he's sort of like me, I guess."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:33 am

"What's your dad like?" Abe asked as he finished up his food and took a long gulp of lemonade. "He seems like an interesting dude."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:39 am

Carly shrugged. She didn't talk about her father a ton at school. "He's a muggle. He usually has a couple of jobs at a time and worries a lot. On Sundays, he smokes and watches movies and tries to get me interested in them. We don't really have a lot in common, but he understands me really well, minus the magic stuff."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:39 am

"What was it like growing up with only a muggle parent? I can imagine it'd be pretty challenging."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:50 am

"I guess it was normal? I didn't know anything about magic until I got my letter. Then I was here. I didn't really need someone to talk to about it. It's just magic. It wouldn't be any different if I went to school to be a nurse, or something. He doesn't know anything about that, either."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:52 am

"It's just weird to think for me. I grew up with a muggle parent, too, but I also had a wizarding parent who is on top of everything. She was the one who stuck me with my name and made sure I didn't get into too much trouble when I was little and did my typical childhood occasional magical happening-ing."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:31 am

"I didn't really have a lot of slip-ups at school. I think sometimes people got...static shocked? Sort of. Around me. But nothing crazy like I've heard some people talk about. And after school I just went home, and my dad...well he didn't really KNOW about magic, but he knew that the...woman who had me could do weird stuff. So he wasn't surprised."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:33 am

"It would've been kinda weird if I didn't have magic. My mom expected it. I didn't actually get up to all that much trouble, though. I used to accidentally fix my own toys when they broke, but that was the wackiest thing I used to do. I was actually a fairly self-contained little kid."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:37 am

"Magic's just not that important to me. It feels awful to say, because I know I should feel lucky to have it, but I don't think of it that way. I don't even know what kind of job I'd get here in the magical world, with my courses and marks. I like Hogwarts better than I liked muggle school, though."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:38 am

"What was muggle school like that makes it worse than Hogwarts? I mean, Hogwarts isn't bad, but well... no offense, but you don't exactly seem really, really happy?"

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:43 am

Carly paused, not sure how to respond to any of that. Why did she seem unhappy? She was....fine, really. Just fine. "I have Persy here. And I like some of the classes better. Mostly I like being away from home. I love my dad, but I don't really like his family or our neighborhood. It's pretty here, and I can find quiet places." She played with the bit of food left on her plate awkwardly, stalling. "I'm happy enough. I'm not /sad/."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:44 am

"Where's your favorite place on campus?" Abe asked, wanting to turn the conversation away from questioning her happiness levels. He figured that if she said she was happy enough, that was her call to make, not his.

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:54 am

"Hmm. Well, inside, if you take a couple turns from the Fat Lady, there's this little nook with a window with a really pretty view. There are people there a lot, though, so mostly I go there when it's a Hogsmeade weekend, or early in the morning." She propped her chin on one hand, considering the campus as a whole. "I like everywhere outdoors, really, but especially by the lake. I'd love to go into the forest, but...you know, forbidden."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:55 am

"I've been in the forest," Abe commented idly. "It's actually really nice in there, as long as you don't run into the centaurs. They aren't really happy when they run into wizards there, typically."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:00 am

"I've never really been in a forest or anything. There aren't an awful lot of trees where I live. Streetlights and buildings. That's why I like landscapes so much, I think. I definitely don't want to run into a centaur, though. I've...heard some things."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   

Back to top Go down

if it's the same for you, i'll just hang
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next