Order Of The Phoenix

Marauders Forever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Share | 

if it's the same for you, i'll just hang

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw and Burkenshire

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:01 am

"I ran into a centaur last time I was in there," he said proudly. "I'm pretty sure the only reason he didn't kill me or report me was because I was really, really high at the time and kept talking about the stars and planets and all. He got so engaged in the conversation that he forgot to get mad and territorial."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:05 am

"You're a boy, anyway," Carly pointed out, shaking her head. "He probably would've just reported you if you weren't babbling about space. I might not get away so easy. Persy says that's wizard propaganda, but...I wouldn't take any chances."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:06 am

"It's mostly wizard propoganda, Persy is right. There are w few nasty centaurs out there, though, that... well, I wouldn't put it past them. Just like people. Most of them are okay, if a little on the standoffish side, but there are a few that are really, really awful."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:15 am

Carly pushed her plate a few inches away from her, sighing. No more of that was going in her belly. "I guess I shouldn't worry much more about centaurs than people, then. Of course, that's still plenty of worry."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:16 am

"I think we should make a habit of this," Abe decided finally. "Of getting you high and sneaking down to the kitchens. I honestly think you need it. If you do this much worrying and fretting when you're high, I'm cringing thinking about what your brain's like when you aren't high. I think you need the break."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:27 am

"I'm not worrying /now/. Just thinking about it, I think. There's not much more to think about. I don't want to be bothering you all the time, anyway. Especially not smoking all your pot."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:28 am

"Dude, you realize I'm already fond of you, right? And when I'm fond of people, I don't mind sharing my pot. If it helps take the edge off, then that's a good thing, and it wouldn't be bothering me one little bit, because getting high with other people is more fun than getting high alone."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:38 am

"I'm not a very good person to be fond of. There are lots of nicer, snugglier people to get high with. I just wanted to hide under the stairs. That's all."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:40 am

"Eh. I can get high with them sometimes, too. I don't /always/ need snuggles, I just like them when I can get them. I think you've been perfectly nice."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:50 am

"I don't know." The feeling was nice, but Carly wasn't sure it was something she should have done today, much less keep doing. "I have to think about it and I don't think I should make decisions right now."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:51 am

"Speaking of decisions, have you worked out what you want to do about the whole sleeping thing now that you have some food in you?"

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:44 pm

Carly considered it for a long moment. "I'm not as sleepy as I thought. Just lazy. I can definitely make it to my room."

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:43 pm

"Okay," Abe said, nodding. "Good. I'm glad that's worked out. Do you know how to get back to Gryffindor from here?"

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:03 pm

That took more consideration. "Up," Carly said definitively, knowing at least that much was right. "We're beneath the ground floor, aren't we? I'll get there eventually if I climb a lot of stairs. Once I'm close, it'll be easy. I wish I still had my whistle."

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:05 pm

"Yeah. Just go up," Abe said. "That's actually the best advice I can give you, because beyond that, I have no idea. Why do you want your whistle for stairs?"

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:16 pm

"Not for the stairs. Never mind. You're going up too, right? On the..." Carly drew a cross on the counter with her finger, picking out the cardinal directions. "The west end of the castle." She smiled to herself. She'd never been into Ravenclaw, but she knew it was in one of the towers like Gryffindor. "You have to climb a bunch of stairs too."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:18 pm

"Yeah, I'll be good. Stairs aren't fun, but I'll be fine," Abe reassured her. He had made that trek many, many times, and chances were, he'd get lost enough times that it would break up the stair climbing, at least.

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:29 pm

"I wasn't worried," Carly pointed out bluntly. "Just saying. More talking means I get to keep sitting for a minute longer."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:31 pm

Abe started laughing. "That's as good of an excuse as any. You'll probably have to get up eventually, though."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:33 pm

"But I weigh so much more than I did when this day started," Carly pouted, rubbing at her stomach. "I shouldn't have eaten that much." She slid forward and let her feet touch the floor, though, stretching out. She hadn't been sitting that long, but her body didn't seem to know that. "There. I'm up."

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:45 pm

Smiling, Abe stood up as well. "I think I'm going to go wash off these dishes so the house elves don't have to bother. It was nice getting high with you, though, Carly."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:31 pm

"Thank you," Carly said sincerely, still a little unnerved at having made it through this unscathed. Through this much, at least; the trek up to the dorms might be a little more interesting than usual. "It was nice talking to you, Abe." She didn't much expect to be doing it again, but he should at least know that she'd had a nice time. "Thank you for the pot." Her way to the door, at least, she knew well enough and she spared a last look at the kitchen (she'd never find her way back) before she made her way out.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:33 pm

"Bye," Abe called after her. He gathered the dishes, went to the kitchen, and rinsed them halfheartedly by hand before deciding just to magic them clean. He chatted with one of the house elves before deciding maybe he should go back to his dorm as well.

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   

Back to top Go down

if it's the same for you, i'll just hang
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10