Order Of The Phoenix

Marauders Forever

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
House Points
Slytherin and Ravenclaw are cooler than you.
Similar topics
El Zombi Pequeño
Affiliates

Share | 

if it's the same for you, i'll just hang

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw and Burkenshire

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:52 am

Abe grinned loosely at her. "Brilliant. Let's do this, then." He waited until she was ready before lighting up. "Take a breath," he instructed, "and hold it in your lungs." He knew he had given her instructions before, but he figured it was always nice and slightly reassuring to have someone telling him what to do when he was just learning, because it gave him something to ground himself. Carly had seemed so freaked out that he would've felt bad just leaving her to it.

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

House : Ravenclaw/Meriwether

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:05 am

With one last look at Abe, who seemed perfectly sure that this was going to go just fine, Carly wrapped her lips around the mouthpiece and breathed in. Her eyes went wide at the hot, unfamiliar feeling in her lungs and she pulled back, making a face as she remembered that she was supposed to hold it in. She didn't really know how long she lasted, but when she let it out she definitely coughed less than she'd imagined. Her lungs burned a little and the taste was...odd, green, like she'd chewed on something from one of the greenhouses. When she'd recovered from the brief coughing fit she wiped at her mouth with her free hand. "Okay," she said flatly.

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:12 am

"You good?" Abe asked, lowering the pipe. "You seem okay enough, but it's your first time and all." He wiped at the mouthpiece with the bottom of his shirt while he debated taking another hit for himself; he could feel the high wearing off a bit, and he figured he'd be there with Carly at least a bit longer (depending on her tolerance and whether she wanted another hit or not).

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:16 am

"I think so," Carly answered slowly, clearing her throat several times. It didn't do much to help. "People enjoy that?" It wasn't the most awful thing she'd ever experienced, but it wasn't something she could see doing for fun, either.

Moony Wormtail Padfoot Prongs's anagram name is GO! WOLF MONOTONY PROMPTS A RAID
THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:20 am

"'S not so bad once you get used to it," Abe informed her. "Plus, you don't smoke just for the smoking part. It's the high you want, and that's a lot more fun." He went ahead and took another hit after all, closing his eyes and leaning back against the wall as he breathed the smoke out. "It's actually really nice. You'll see."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:36 am

"You make it look easy," Carly grumbled, watching as Abe breathed easily instead of trying to hack up a lung. She made a considering face. "How long does it take? Should I do it again?"

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:39 am

Abe shrugged. "I've had lots of experience. It really depends on the person for how long it takes. It might take you a while to notice it's set in, though. You can take another if you want to, though. The more pot the better, I always say."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
josettes.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:52 am

"That's an interesting motto to have." Carly eyed the pipe warily. On one hand, she was more prepared and might have an easier time of it. On the other, she didn't really know what even the first lungful would do to her, and she was kind of tiny as Persy so often reminded her. Surely pot worked like alcohol and smaller people needed less? But Abe seemed to think it wouldn't be a bad thing. "One more?" she asked carefully, feeling more at ease posing it as a question than as a demand.

THANK YOU PADFOOT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:56 am

"One more," Abe agreed as he held the pipe back up for her. "That should be good for a first time. Then we'll give you a bit of time to just chill and see how it goes. You're free to hang down here with me, if you don't want to trek all the way to your common room. It's easy to get lost when you're high. The only reason I get anywhere is because my favorite mode of travel is wandering around until I get where I'm going by accident."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:11 am

Ells:

The second hit...didn't go an awful lot smoother, actually, but Carly was less surprised and was able to breathe out slower than she had on the first go.

She was pretty sure the slight dizziness that came with it was just nerves or her body protesting the smoke, not anything to do with being high. It was another reminder of the fact that she probably shouldn't be doing this, but she couldn't exactly go back now.

"It's kind of hard to lose your way to Gryffindor tower. I used to carry one of those tuning whistles and blow on it, and the Fat Lady would try and match it. Couldn't stay lost if you tried." She thought she might stay here anyway, because she couldn't really take any chances with Jenkins, could she? Besides, what if she did something stupid in front of her dorm mates while Persy wasn't around? It seemed better to stay put. "Is it supposed to make your mouth this dry?"

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:14 am

"It does that, yeah. One of the reasons I suggested the kitchen trip. Or, I think I suggested that, right?" Abe thought about it for a second. "I think I did. Either way, your mouth being dry is perfectly normal. You Gryffindors are lucky. It's insanely easy to get to and into your house, unless you forget the password, which, now that I think about it, I probably would a lot of the time."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:23 am

"You did," Carly said certainly. "We could still go. Jenkins might let me be if I'm not alone. You're not as scary as Persy, though." She reconsidered that. "Well, to me maybe, but not to everyone else. You don't forget your password now, do you?"

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:25 am

"Ravenclaw works differently than Gryffindor," Abe explained. "We don't have passwords, we have to answer riddles. That one is much easier when I'm high than when I'm not, surprisingly, because the door sometimes gets so confused by my answers that it lets me in anyway. We can run off to Gryffindor tower if you want, though, as long as there are snacks there."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:33 am

"I don't like Gryffindors." Carly slumped a little where she sat, shaking her head. "I only stay up there when I don't feel safe anywhere else." The idea of riddles instead of passwords seemed like it could be fun at times, but annoying at others. Passwords were steady. "I don't think I'd make a very good
Ravenclaw, either, though."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:35 am

"Gryffindors can be a fun time," Abe said diplomatically. "They're always up to crazy shit, right? Ravenclaws can be so boring at times. It's always books and classes and reading and overachieving. Half of them have no sense of adventure at all."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:43 am

"I like books and classes and reading. They're a good distraction. I'm just not smart enough for it to matter much. My best friend is a Slytherin." Carly licked her lips and frowned when it did nothing to help with her situation. She wished she'd had her bag with her when she'd ducked away from the classroom she'd run across the group of Hufflepuffs in. "I don't really hang out with many people."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:45 am

"Funny, but my best friend is a Slytherin, too. She claims she's a worse Slytherin than I am a Ravenclaw, but that's only because she's about the nicest person I've ever met. I told her what makes her a Slytherin is the fact that she's the nicest person I've ever met," Abe said, grinning. "Why don't you hang out with people much?

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:51 am

Carly smiled, feeling the corners of her mouth inch up further than they usually would. She wasn't really sure if it was the pot or Abe. Either way, weird but not anything too scary yet. "She sounds nice. Persy's not nice. That's why I like her. She mostly keeps people from bothering me. Everyone thinks I'm stuck up or something, I guess. People just scare me. Boys, mostly."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:54 am

"I think I know the name Persy," Abe said. "But names don't usually mean much to me. I can't remember them at all, most of the time." He tilted his head at Carly's comment. He could understand to a certain degree why people would be scary, he supposed, especially for a girl who already announced she was a scaredy cat. "I'm a boy. Do I scare you?"

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:00 am

"Most people know Persy. She's younger than us, or me at least. She's a pureblood, I guess, and people listen to her when she says no because she's pretty and mean." Carly took a long moment to consider Abe and felt her head swim a little. Huh. "Yes," she said finally, being truthful, "but a stoned boy under the stairs is less scary than a whole group of boys that look mad."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:02 am

"Pretty sure that's one of the few times being stoned all the time has paid off for me, then." Abe yawned and spread his legs slightly, careful to keep them from touching Carly. "Why is there a whole group of boys looking mad. And why don't you like boys? Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm terrified of hippos."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:11 am

"Is it alright if I close my eyes?" Carly asked, not bothering to wait for an answer. It seemed easier to focus on what her body was doing that way. She felt more relaxed than she had earlier, but she couldn't tell yet if anything else was going on. "I pretended I didn't know what one of them meant when he said vulgar things to me. I don't know why they get so angry. I don't like boys because they only want me for one thing and I don't want it back. And they don't like no." She uncrossed her legs and tried to pull them up tight to her chest, but it seemed like a lot of effort. Instead, she left them bent, slightly further out, and rested her hands in her lap.

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:18 am

"That's shit," Abe said sadly. "Like, that's a really assholish thing of them to do. No means no, and most of the time, if you ignore that, it's rapey." Abe paused a second, because he figured he was preaching to the choir on that one, and he probably didn't need to go on about that. "I don't really get 'let's have sexy time!' vibes from you, though, so I don't know what they're playing at there."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:22 am

Carly shrugged slowly. "'S not just sex. I don't...sometimes they just want to take me on a date. I don't do that."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
this modern glitch.
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:23 am

"I like you," Abe decided out loud. "And I'm sorry dudes are shit to you, and I hope your Percy friend has fun scaring the shit out of the lot of them."

Tsuki is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if it's the same for you, i'll just hang   

Back to top Go down

if it's the same for you, i'll just hang
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next